Tunisian guy

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
He had all the signs of a rat, therefore he’s one. I’d block immediately. Love bombs you after a short time, talks about marriage and having a baby after 8 weeks, has older ladies on his Fb, asks questions so he can do about your financial situation.. What kind of man asks a woman to delete her Fb? He asked you to delete your Fb so you can’t have contact with anyone and also, he could do what he wants on FB like talking to other women freely without your knowing. Who does he think he is? I, in no way, would get involved with this person. He’s no good and he’s an user.
Well spoken! You should listen to her. It's a red flag. He is a rat.

Queen bee

Hi there I women if anybody can help me I'm not very up to date on finding these things out but I've heard I can find out a lot about him by his email adress ?? It's [email protected] he has told me he has closed his Facebook now but I have a suspicion he is lying but no proof, how can I please find out if he has numerous Facebook accounts or instagram accounts? Please help xx

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Hi there I women if anybody can help me I'm not very up to date on finding these things out but I've heard I can find out a lot about him by his email adress ?? It's [email protected] he has told me he has closed his Facebook now but I have a suspicion he is lying but no proof, how can I please find out if he has numerous Facebook accounts or instagram accounts? Please help xx
It's impossible to find out if he has multiple accounts because he is surely using different names and has blocked you on these accounts as well. They all do that.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Sometimes you can target some of his good friends/partners in crime or close family members. He could add them to his multiple accounts. Hard to know if everyone keeps their friend list private.
You can also add some of his contacts to a fake profile of yours.

Also, if you have his phone number, some of his profiles could be suggested to you as ‘ you may know this person ‘.

It takes time and dedication (also many sleepless nights) to investigate.

Anyway since he is such a pain in the ass and bothering you too much, you can just move on with your life and forget about this bugger. Trust me, the more we know, the worse it gets. It’s better to save yourself before it’s too late.

minnie

Major Ratslayer
Maybe a Name pic and location will Help dig something up on him.. with just a email now a daays

Amira

Major Ratslayer
indeed many of them do not know how to love at all.....my ex rat also had a lot of women with italy with spain, in germany, the netherlands,England, Romania
Yes they have too many women and you feel stupid when his friend asks you where are you from and say many countries russia ukraine poland etc. It is actually embarrassing but then you understand what kind of relationship you are in and say bye very quickly:)

Queen bee

Sometimes you can target some of his good friends/partners in crime or close family members. He could add them to his multiple accounts. Hard to know if everyone keeps their friend list private.
You can also add some of his contacts to a fake profile of yours.

Also, if you have his phone number, some of his profiles could be suggested to you as ‘ you may know this person ‘.

It takes time and dedication (also many sleepless nights) to investigate.

Anyway since he is such a pain in the ass and bothering you too much, you can just move on with your life and forget about this bugger. Trust me, the more we know, the worse it gets. It’s better to save yourself before it’s too late.
Thank you x

Mouais

I'll be honest, I don't know why you're bothering try to see if he has other profiles or social media. You've known him 8 weeks, he fished you on Facebook, he's been talking about marriage, babies, sussing out your financial status..... Just run before you get any deeper in.