Tunisian Lawyers from Hell Ezzedine Ben Amor

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Caramel, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Guess_Who

Guess_Who Made in England

This just shows Caramel what an evil, twisted, piece of work you have become.

Essem DID NOT inform Arsemor of the thread and I know that to be 10000% true.

You should have done that months ago!!

Funny how you 'misquote' posts continually and then cannot find them. I am sure now that you cannot seperate fact from fiction and would strongly suggest you seek professional help.

FFS, look at the time frame!!! Do you really think that in 3 days Arsemor could have been told about the posts, filed the Petition in court AND managed to have the papers served in the UK!! IMPOSSIBLE.

The real 'Culprit' here is Caramel. It shows what an evil, low life Bitch she is.

BTW, STOP sending me messages as I don't give a fuck.....

Good-Bye x

2. TunisiaMoon

TunisiaMoon Guest

Hi GW. Welcome back missy xx

3. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

I have never sent you any messages to you. Why do you have to lie? I note, as always, that you waited for someone to argue with me, then you jump back in. You can fight with yourself. You are really very stupid for trying to twist things. I repeat Essem told Ben Amor about my post on TLR 3 days after she told me that she would be doing so. Ben Amor did not serve the papers three days later - the papers were printed 3 days after my conversation with her. You need to check your facts. If its a quarrel you want again, I am not going to give you one because you are the one that is demented, and quite frankly I do not want to waste my time quarrelling with someone so insignificant. Keep taking those tablets - they may do you some good. Why would I want to send you messages or contact you after all that has happened? Because I am a good person I did not involve you in this or give your details to Ben Amor despite the fact that you posted bad things about him all over the internet, including his picture.

By the way, should you not be busy preparing for your 'final' law exams, seeing you only have 5 days to go? LOL. :rofl2::rofl2:You must be using some superior Home Study programme that we are not aware of - one that takes only a few months to complete. You can fool people some of the time but I think even on the law exam you have proved what a big liar you are. Incidentally, how is your so-called 'marketing' job coming along? I bet members here would really like to know what that job is! Like I said before, dont push me. :diablo:::bitch::

I never want to hear from you or see your sorry face again - get that right. MESSAGE YOU! - HAVE YOUR TABLETS RUN OUT? In your dreams. And by the way sod off!

4. TunisiaMoon

TunisiaMoon Guest

This is a multi national site so for those of you YANKS... that would read "I never want to hear from you or see your sorry ASS again" ::ninja::::ninja::::ninja:::under::bike::shrug::shrug::tease:

5. WouldI

WouldI Guest

Us Brits are more ladylike in our language :ben:

6. WouldI

WouldI Guest

Hmmmmmmm maybe not! :rolleyes:

7. mezoo

mezoo The Decider

how has this thread not made it to the bin???

8. alAzima

alAzima Administrator & Voice of Reason Staff Member

How has the whole site not made it into the Bin? :bike:

9. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Shit stirrer - this thread is more interesting than some of the rubbish you start. Ben will decide what to put there, though you may think Mezoo that you own this site. In your dreams.

10. WouldI

WouldI Guest

:O Caramel - look at the post again lovely! You called alAzima a shit-stirrer!!! :blush:

11. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Sorry AlAzima, it was meant for Mezoo. I like AlAzima and have the greatest respect for how she conducts herself as a moderator - she is very fair in her comments and judgement. Both you and AlAzima are some of the people, along with Ben, that I have real respect for on here. I will correct my post - must have been when I did not put my glasses on! WouldI, thank you for alerting me to this. (f)(f)

12. mezoo

mezoo The Decider

tsk tsk please i was not even talking to you. even if this is in the bin it still gets read. proverbial chip on our shoulder you have. i've been saying nice things in return and all you do is have anger to most anyone. sorry for you.:coffee: lonely? hurt? down? get a pet. works for me!

13. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

You have not been saying nice things - read your posts again. You are a nasty and vile character and I can see through you. You try to come across as a joker but you are nasty. How dare you go into my post and ask for it to be put in the sin bin? You have no right to make this request. You can request this for a post you started. I did not see you asking for other more quarrelsome posts to be put there but because this one does not show you in a good light, you thought you would have it banished there. I want this to stay where it is as I have not finished with this lawyer yet, so why banish it to the archives? I suppose you will want all the other interesting threads I have started which will be of benefit to future TLR browsers to be banished there as well!

You have tried this on before but Ben, luckily is a fair person and will make his own decisions.

14. WouldI

WouldI Guest

I always find stroking my pussycat very relaxing :D

15. Ben

Ben Administrator

:O :O Some would fund it exciting :D

16. WouldI

WouldI Guest

Fund it???? I'm not that type of girl :ben:

Big Bang Theory likes this.
  17. Ben

Ben Administrator

hahahahahaha :ben: again my improved browser.
    Yesterday I posted a reply in another forum. Beast came out as Breast :ben: :ben: This morning I had tons of replies :ben: people "fund" it exciting :ben:

18. Ladygaga

Ladygaga Banned

Fund as in fundus woodz? Naughty ben !

19. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Latest update, this fraud of a lawyer who claimed that he returned the money to me last September has only last week sent part payment to my bank. If he thinks that this gesture is going to make me stop counter action against him, he has another thing coming. I am going to make sure that he is punished and pay me back for the money I have had to spend engaging a lawyer in Tunis to represent me, plus all the other expenses. The coward is based in Sousse but has taken the case to Tunis because he thought I would just ignore him, and then he would probably try to get hold of my property by default. He would never in his wildest dream start a case against someone living abroad for defamation but because he knew I had major properties in Tunisia, he thought he would try it on. Dream on! 'Arse' More you have picked on the wrong person this time because I want retribution. Roll on 29 December.

20. Ben

Ben Administrator

Oh ... good to know :) keeps us posted

21. curlylocks09

curlylocks09 Active Member

Good for you Caramel, I have read your story with interest and wish for you the best outcome (f)

22. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Thank you Curlylocks. Lots more good things re the other cases came about yesterday but cant publish on here yet or celebrate but good things are afoot.(f)(f)

23. Sandra127

Sandra127 Member

So glad to hear this Caramel, wishing you the very best success (f)

24. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Thank you, Sandra. It has taken several months, so lets hope I can put this behind me come the New Year and will use my Caribbean cruise to celebrate.

25. paula01

paula01 Well-Known Member

And celebrate we will :cheers::yeah::ben::ben::ben: