Tunisian Lawyers from Hell Ezzedine Ben Amor

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Caramel, Mar 21, 2010.

1. WouldI

WouldI Guest

GIRLS!!!! Stop rubbing it in!!! :mad: (any room in your suitcase for a little one??? :ben:)

2. paula01

paula01 Well-Known Member

Yeah Woodz we will squeeze you in :ben: a little stowaway ;):ben:

3. Tunisianbelle

Tunisianbelle 'Don't call me Darling!' Mod Staff Member

Good luck for your upcoming court date Caramel.

4. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Thank you TB - I know I will win this one because he has produced my receipt as his previously and he has been frightened into returning half the money. This has taken him 14 months to do. We will see what happens then but not even being a lawyer will save him - he has shamed the legal profession there by his behaviour and subsequent action against me.

5. AngeL of despair

AngeL of despair Member

Im so glad to her a good news..you really deserve the best...wishing you the very best (f)

6. alAzima

alAzima Administrator & Voice of Reason Staff Member

I am really glad to see that things are going well on your part. Did your current lawyer advise you what to do with the money? Should you have it held in the bank pending the outcome of the case? I hope that you're able to get every dollar that you've had to spend back from this rat!

7. Sandra127

Sandra127 Member

You go girl, I am so glad to hear your good news! I hope they are going to consider some kick-ass damages for the distress you have been put through too. :kicking:

8. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

The rat sent it back to my UK account, having previously told me that he had no permission to transfer money out of Tunisia. I also had a letter of confirmation from my bank dated end of October, so I dont know how he is going to explain that one away. Emails were also produced from him saying that he was unable to transfer money back to the UK, amongst lots of other things. I think he is going to have a hard time explaining this one away. I am hoping to claim back all I have spent chasing him, both in legal fees and other fees. We will see what happens then.

9. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Dont know how the damage situation works in Tunisia but my lawyer will have a good try. Its just as well he brought the case to Tunis as another lawyer there is representing me. I will splatter the outcome all over the internet and then he can sue me again as I will be telling the truth as I have done previously.

10. candi

candi Member

Its only slander if its not true, right?

11. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

He was sueing me for defamation, but what I said was true.

12. candi

candi Member

Don't u have to have character in the first place before u can accuse someone of defaming it!?

Big Bang Theory likes this.
  13. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Precisely. I rest my case.

14. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Members, you are not going to believe this. In the course of speaking to one of the ladies whom I am helping this morning, she told me that she asked the British Embassy for a list of lawyers in Tunisia and yes , you got it - Ben Amor's name was on the list for Sousse. Of course, hurriedly I phoned the Embassy in Tunis. Unfortunately, my credit ran out and I am waiting for them to ring me back as the lady I was speaking to went on her break. I am asking you all, especially if you live in Tunisia, to bombard the Embassy about what has gone on with Ben Amor. A clerk at his bank, the UIB in Sousse told me that he has been fooling foreign women for years, so please lets stop him in his tracks.

I am going to make sure that what he is sueing me for is worth it.

Here are the details for the Embassy:

Sidsel Bergsmark Ghehioueche | Vice-Consul| British Embassy Tunis
    Tel: + 216 71 108 700 Fax: + 216 71 108 779
    Rue du Lac Windermere, Les Berges du Lac,1053 Tunis

It is so easy to communicate with the embasy now, such an improvement from before it was closed down for a short while this year.

Will update you after, they have just telephoned me.

15. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

... And because a certain creepy crawly person will be reading this......Paula has paid her own fare - unlike you. You know who you are! She is an honest hard working person.

16. paula01

paula01 Well-Known Member

Course I paid for myself :O we arent all spongers ;) I work hard enough to be able to afford my own cruise:ben:

17. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Spoke to the Embassy today and have sent them details of Ben Amor's treatment and details of the case he has brought against me. Will keep you all updated as soon as I hear from them again.

18. Sandra127

Sandra127 Member

Caramel I really admire your bravery and your candid approach on this site, I hope that lots of women benefit from the information you have shared............ and also,that you and Paula have a fabilous time & great rest on your cruise (f)

19. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Sandra, thank you. This site has given me the voice to speak out against these rats, and Ben I thank you for that. I feel it is my duty, no matter how embarrassing and painful, to share this experience with others so that they may benefit from my bitter experience. I really dont want others to make the same mistake and I hope that my revelations will help others. Sandra as discussed, you and I met at the airport in 2006 and you reminded me how excited I was when I mentioned that my loving husband had stayed behind to build our house. Little did I know when I got home what was awaiting me on the health front. I am a fighter and will keep fighting until I get justice. The FCO is my next stop with this creep of a lawyer.(f)(f)

20. Sandra127

Sandra127 Member

Yes of course I mustn't forget that Ben's site has provided the forum and opportunity........... I have a love-hate relationship with this site.......... love it because it is honest, warts and all, real life with all it's ups and downs, so many lively and feisty contributors....................and hate it because it keeps me awake way too late at night, last night it was the 'what are you listening to', the night before, the jokes, etc! It's amazing what sticks in your mind after a chance encounter, but I do remember you well, you were really happy about your new house. Sorry to hear about the health problems afterwards but glad you're soldiering on. (f)

21. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Sandra thanks - my prognosis is very good, so I will soldier on, and looks like I am winning too. Hope I can put some outcome on here soon.

22. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Unfortunately, a lot of the opening text to this Thread got chopped. I have found it and re-pasted it. If any newcomers did not read fully at the beginning, please feel free.

23. artyone

artyone New Member

This so called Lawyer he is on www.nomarmiteintunisia.co.uk I think its the one I encountered he has a photo of him and an elderly lady who is a justice of the peace this is what he says..but a very suspicious photo me thinks..he is short..:D

24. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Artyone, I cannot find Ben Amor on that site you mentioned above. Can you tell me in what section?

25. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Received an email from my Sousse lawyer that I have won the case in Tunis against Ben Amor. Dont know the full details yet but will publish on here when received.

In the meantime, I received this threatening email last night from Ben Amor. I replied to him and blocked him from my contacts. He is also no longer on the list of approved lawyers at the British Embassy in Tunis.

To ......................,

Just to tell you that an appeal is in the process of being filed against the judgment rendered. I will push my case against you by all legal means and will go before supreme court if need be.Anything you publish on the Internet will be used against you.

Be sure that I will never give up fighting against you by all legal means in order to get every compensation I am entitled to by decision of court.For many years to come you will hear of me before courts. You did me a lot of harm and will never give up the fight through legal means against you.I will be checking the Internet every day and any will get a copy of everything you write.We Tunisian people have a high sense of dignity. Ezzeddine Ben AmorLawyerSousse (Tunisia)

Any one can see by his rantings that this man is extremely unstable. I think the Foreign Office and British Embassy must have struck him off their lists. He has done this all by himself.