Tunisian Lawyers from Hell Ezzedine Ben Amor

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Caramel, Mar 21, 2010.

Well done Caramel ....

|And Mr Ben Amor stop being a nasty pasty, you lost laugh... you can take Caramel anywhere you like but i think you will find the harm that was caused to you was all of you own greedy doing!!!!

you thought you could exploit someone who needed your help you sack of shit!!!

Now how does it feel to get a taste of your own!? lol :bike: love you to bits Caramel XxX

1. alAzima

alAzima Administrator & Voice of Reason Staff Member

I can't believe that having direct contact with you ( in the way of a phone call, email, postal letter, or visiting you ) would not be seen as harassment and be against the law?

2. Liz

Liz Active Member

whoa... it took me a while to read this thread. What ended up happening??

3. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Found out last week that Ben Amor's name is once again on the preferred list of the British Embassy in Tunis representing English speaking lawyers in Sousse. I have contacted them and will post the outcome on here. I wonder how he got back on that list? Not for long I hope.

marilyna, Fern, wallah and 2 others like this.
  4. SabraAndSultan

SabraAndSultan New Member

hello Caramel
    I think you made a 'tactical' mistake: you have hired a lawyer (avocat) who exerces in Sousse, and very probably a native of the Sahel (Sousse and surrounding towns and villages). I suppose your fraudulent ex-husband is from that region too, and the judge too! You should have hired a lawyer from capital Tunis, and have your case investigated by a Tunis court..
    You can do that now, if the case is open, and you still want to pursue this affair. Good Luck

Fern, Caramel and Big Bang Theory like this.
  5. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Sabra,
    Thank you for your concern. The lawyer that I subsequently appointed is Counsel to the British Embassy in Tunis but practises in Sousse. He has been brilliant and got my ex a criminal conviction and a 3 year suspended sentence for divorcing me illegally and fraudulently extracting money from me after he divorced me while continuing to live with me in the UK. This affects his criminal records here in the UK.

I attended court last month in Sousse as my ex tried to appeal against the 3 year suspended sentence. As his passport has been held by the British authorities he couldn't attend and tried to postpone the case yet again. The judge refused and said he would make a judgment a week later. This he did, and it was realised that the original sentence suspended for 3 years for 1) divorcing me illegally and 2) extracting a substantial sum of money from me after the divorce was too lenient. He was living with me in the UK at the time and his sole intention was to divorce me in Tunisia, come back to the UK and then divorce me here claiming half of my property.

Its has been a very long road but I have been granted half of my property in Sousse, plus of course the substantial sum of money he took will be taken out of that settlement so he will get very little. Papers are in the process of being served on his family and his new wife (his second Tunisian wife after me) to be removed from the property so that it may be sold. The first lasted less than 6 months.

By the way, my fraudulent ex husband is from Kasserine and his lawyer I understand is a cousin of his mother. So both from that region. My present lawyer is an international one, educated at the Sorbonne in France.

Its been a long road but I wanted to make sure he got a criminal conviction first. This will serve as a warning that foreign women will not accept this kind of deception. Proceedings are now taking place in the UK to deal with him in the court. Cannot give details at the moment as the case will be prejudiced. If you know of a good lawyer in Tunis, can you please put his details here as people are always asking me for good lawyers and I will add him to my list and put details on the Immigration Marriage Fraud UK website. Thank you for caring - much appreciated.

N. Amany, crystal, wallah and 9 others like this.
  6. Eddie

Eddie Well-Known Member

Way to go Caramel !!!!!! You should be an Amassador for womans rights after all you have had to endure. Well done girl xxx

7. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Thank you Thelma. The fight goes on.

crystal, wallah, marilyna and 2 others like this.
  8. SabraAndSultan

Excellent, there are very positive developments that I did not know! Good to know that fraudulent people do not go unpunished.
    Yes, I know a good lawyer in Tunis. Her email is [email protected]
    Those interested can write to her in French or English or Arabic.

crystal, wallah, Fern and 3 others like this.
  9. Eddie

Eddie Well-Known Member

Hoping one day soon it will be all over for you and you can get on with the rest of your life with all this shit behind you. You really are an inspiration. xxx

wallah, marilyna, Fern and 2 others like this.
  10. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Thelma, I really now feel closure is very near. Never thought it would take so long but it was worth it to show this could be done with determination and perseverance.

crystal, wallah, marilyna and 3 others like this.
  11. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Thank you. Will make sure its noted.

crystal, wallah and SabraAndSultan like this.
  12. Fern

Fern Well-Known Member

Caramel you really are an inspiration. I'm so glad the end is in sight for you. God only knows what you have gone through and of course you! xxx

wallah, marilyna, Eddie and 2 others like this.
  13. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Thank you, Fern.

marilyna and Amber like this.
  14. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

I have written to the British Embassy in Tunis about getting Ben Amor removed from their list of preferred lawyers in Sousee but so far he is still on that list. Would really add some weight if some of you ladies could email B Embassy to ask for his removal. He was removed before but appear to have wormed his way back on.

15. Fern

Fern Well-Known Member

Yes would be happy to do that. Anything to stop them getting away with it! Do you think the Embassy over there is dodgy? I have my doubts about them

Caramel, Big Bang Theory and Eddie like this.
  16. marilyna

marilyna Chocolate Connoisseur

Big up Caramel!

wallah, Caramel and Big Bang Theory like this.
  17. the nutty professor

the nutty professor Bad Teacher

Amazing news.
    well done

wallah, Caramel, simple and 1 other person like this.
  18. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Not sure about the present administration of the B Embassy in Tunis but in 2010 I gave evidence as part of an investigation against the Embassy re official taking bribes, etc. There is a section here which investigates B Embassies abroad. As a result the embassy was closed in June 2010 for one month, some staff suspended and a complete reorganisation. I successfully sent evidence about Ben Amor to the Embassy and he was taken off the register. Not sure how 4 years later he was able to get back on and that is why he needs to be removed. I think we should still trust them and if you have any doubts I can give you the name of a contact here that you can speak to.

marilyna, wallah and simple like this.
  19. wallah

wallah Well-Known Member

I have been with Caramel from the very beginning and her strength and tenacity is amazing. Despite all the drawbacks, she has never wavered in her aim to get justice for the immoral treatment which could have quite easily destroyed her. She does, as she knows, have my heartfelt admiration.
    The end is near now my friend -- only a few more steps :) xxxxxxx

20. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Thank you Wallah. Though I may not always post updates on here until its safe to do so, I always keep you updated personally. Thank you so much for your continued support.

marilyna, wallah and Eddie like this.
  21. SabraAndSultan

Update: Caramel, I have contacted the lawyer, Mrs Houda, and told her about this website and the various legal issues that may be raised, and she agreed to study and represent any cases that are presented to her. Her office is in Tunis. To have her full details and send inquiries, please email [email protected] and [email protected]. emails must be in English: As her a friend and previous client I will translate! Thanks

22. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Thank you Sabra. I am sure members here who have dealings near Tunis may refer to this lawyer if their cases necessitate them attending court. I have noted these details also. Can you please post her telephone number so that I can put this in the database of my website, Immigration Marriage Fraud UK?

23. SabraAndSultan

phone number: 23175538

Caramel likes this.
  24. keepsmiling

keepsmiling Active Member

caramal really sorry to hear your story ...a great wake up call to all entering into any type of legal contract in tunisia
    peole if its not written in english and can not be validated by british consulate leave well alone
    really hope these nasty pieces of trash get there come uence and very soon .
    Shame this laywer is not more widely know about do you have ictures ?

Caramel and marilyna like this.