Tunisian Lawyers from Hell Ezzedine Ben Amor

Heidi

Administrator
Heidi, I remember one our member beaten the shit out of her rat, so he has been payed her the money back withing some time. I forgot the name of this brave girl.
:whistle:

Quote Simple:
As you know i live in Tunisia for quite a few months of the year , since 2006,,Although i dont intend to go back for a while yet !! I stayed away from Tunisian men ,but a tradgey occured in my life in 2010 and right on queue, a rat appeared to console me !! I fell hook line and sinker for his crap ,he scammed £15,000, 35,000 dinar from me ,,,to start a business for our life together !Then i discovered his marriage on facebook ,,,!! I have an uncle who lives in Tunisia also ,who is a retired lawyer ,,,we wrote to consulates ,police ,the place where he worked and i even wrote to his father {Silly met he family were in on the scam too}...My cousins and a few friends took the liberty of beating the shit out of him ,,,I got £ 5,000 from him the next day and demanded he pay the rest ,,which he is doing each month !! I see him when i am there and he is quite nervous of me now .......

simple, Sep 17, 2013 Report
#571 Like + Quote Reply

Liona

:whistle:

Quote Simple:
As you know i live in Tunisia for quite a few months of the year , since 2006,,Although i dont intend to go back for a while yet !! I stayed away from Tunisian men ,but a tradgey occured in my life in 2010 and right on queue, a rat appeared to console me !! I fell hook line and sinker for his crap ,he scammed £15,000, 35,000 dinar from me ,,,to start a business for our life together !Then i discovered his marriage on facebook ,,,!! I have an uncle who lives in Tunisia also ,who is a retired lawyer ,,,we wrote to consulates ,police ,the place where he worked and i even wrote to his father {Silly met he family were in on the scam too}...My cousins and a few friends took the liberty of beating the shit out of him ,,,I got £ 5,000 from him the next day and demanded he pay the rest ,,which he is doing each month !! I see him when i am there and he is quite nervous of me now .......

simple, Sep 17, 2013 Report
#571 Like + Quote Reply
Yes, it's Simple.:)

Top Bottom