Tunisian Lawyers from Hell Ezzedine Ben Amor

Ben

Administrator
Also file a complaint with the international bar association, and make sure he never get business again !!

Ben

Administrator
Douche bag, I will post the papers tomorrow for everyone to see :ben:

Also Google will be proud to rank his name very well :ben: and that's a promise :ben:

C

Caramel

Make sure you do take half of his possessions and whatever is entitled to you as a divorcee. perhaps alimony too (even if it's few dinars a month)
Ben, I understand they only pay alimony monthly if you have children. In our case, we did not have any.

C

Caramel

That could actually be a good thing. Then it will be out in the open that he never returned the money. You can argue that you said nothing that was untrue, and that if it bothered him so much, he would have returned the money in the first place.
Tunisianbelle, why would I want to waste further air fare and other expenses to meet this rat lawyer in court? What does he think he can do? When we finish with him he will have a lot more to lose. Let him go to court. When they hear his story, they will ask him why he did not return the money and why he made us go through those lengths. What about the defamation of Guess_Who's character in person by calling her 'An English bitch? I have already spent a lot of money, telephone calls, calling my bank, instructing my Tunisian lawyer (he refused to give him the money also) air fares in trying to get this money back. Let him spend his money. At least if I dont get my £1000 back he will have spent some of it on lawyers to defend his so-called good name.

C

Caramel

So the law suit is naming Carmel :ben:

Mr Ben Amor of Avenue 3 Août 4000 Sousse Vs Carmel Of the Internet :ben: :ben:

What an idiot :ben::ben:

Goes to show what an idiot he is. Carmel of the Internet - who is she?

G

Guess_Who

Caramel,

We are going to file a counter suit for damages and costs!!! Don't worry we may get a nice holiday out of this!!!! ROFL x

C

Caramel

Also file a complaint with the international bar association, and make sure he never get business again !!
Will do, but I think that is what he is trying to defend in court.

Ben

Administrator
The wife is entitled to alimony (or husband in some cases). Child support is for children of marriage.

I am well aware that when the husband file for divorce he will pay the wife alimony in TUNISIA (a friend of mine is paying, and sending money every month)

Ben

Administrator
You also entitled to counter sue, and if you can then do it.
Sue sue sue :ben:

C

Caramel

Tunisia.Com

Those of you who post on T.com will recall a few weeks ago I had an argument with a certain member about recommending me to this bent lawyer. I also argued that he had called my friend an 'English bitch - get out of my office' when she was given power of attorney to get the money back for me.

This person on T.com told me that she intended to bring what I had written on TLR to the attention of Ben Amor. Well she has done this, and she knows who she is. I wonder whether she would be woman enough to come on here and defend herself. Talk about 'sisterhood'.

Unfortunately, T.com does not give you the chance to discuss privately nor would they support my posting around this lawyer. It would be deleted in a flash. Members on TLR, can you please advise the best way forward to let this T.com member know what she has done.

W

WouldI

I don't understand why she would go out of her way to make him aware of your post?? Is it that she has particular loyalties to him?? All of us have the freedom to review our experiences of services as we see fit - and I have no reason to believe that your report wasn't factual - after all, you have support in the form of the person he called an English bitch!! If he loses business because potential clients are put-off by that which you wrote, then he has nobody to blame but himself. Perhaps she thought it fair to tell him because she was the one who recommended him to you and so maybe feels partly responsible now for the bad advertisement that ensued??? I personally think that you did the right thing in sharing your experiences of lawyers in Tunisia - and bad luck for him that his attitude has come back to bite him on the backside!

C

Caramel

I don't understand why she would go out of her way to make him aware of your post?? Is it that she has particular loyalties to him?? All of us have the freedom to review our experiences of services as we see fit - and I have no reason to believe that your report wasn't factual - after all, you have support in the form of the person he called an English bitch!! If he loses business because potential clients are put-off by that which you wrote, then he has nobody to blame but himself. Perhaps she thought it fair to tell him because she was the one who recommended him to you and so maybe feels partly responsible now for the bad advertisement that ensued??? I personally think that you did the right thing in sharing your experiences of lawyers in Tunisia - and bad luck for him that his attitude has come back to bite him on the backside!
She told me that he had been good to her; she was satisfied with his services and that she would continue to recommend people to him. That was when I got angry as I had told her what he had done. She told me outright that she was going to tell him. She also deleted any mention of him on T.com. I cannot see my posts so as she is a Super Moderator, she must have deleted them too. I dont regret anything I have posted on here as someone like him should not be getting business from Europe or elsewhere because he is definitely not trustworthy and also what he thinks of foreign ladies.

Ben

Administrator
Just to drain him off even further, here is another link to a different site I posted his details on...................:rofl:

Solicitors from HELL - Ezzeddine Ben Amor

There are some more sites but I don't have time to find the links right now!!
haha it is vital that you post his ass around the web :ben: That's how google will take notice everytime you google his name :ben:

So I say it is not just for kicks, it's what you ought to be doing :ben: post one or 2 every day :ben:

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
Can you tell us who she is please please

tell us tell us :ben:
Who ? :diablo:

I already told you I'm the only person here and all these IDS belong to me. I'm conversating with myself.

Ben

Administrator
This super friend of hers. the Informant :ben:

Dear Ben Amor

I know you are reading this so
I believe it is time for you to learn Italian :ben: because English speaking folk will not do business with you no more, but careful Italians aren't so kind with dishonest people like you. They break legs and things :ben:

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
This super friend of hers. the Informant :ben:

Dear Ben Amor

I know you are reading this so
I believe it is time for you to learn Italian :ben: because English speaking folk will not do business with you no more, but careful Italians aren't so kind with dishonest people like you. They break legs and things :ben:

You come to me on my daughter's wedding day and ask this favor of me, but ...

LOL

Ben

Administrator
google his name ezzedine ben amor :ben: This is just one day....

Give me a week, his clients will be well aware of his bent ways.... I'm going to post his lawsuit. It's in Arabic but It'll be translated today :ben:

C

Caramel

Do you have a picture? Put his lame ass in the gallery.
Unfortunately not, but perhaps any legal eagles on here may be able to look in the International Solicitors Yearbook, or the like, to find one. I know there is one in Tunisia but perhaps only a Tunisian lawyer would have access to his picture. Marissa and Louchlong said they are both solicitors, perhaps they can help us out.

C

Caramel

haha it is vital that you post his ass around the web :ben: That's how google will take notice everytime you google his name :ben:

So I say it is not just for kicks, it's what you ought to be doing :ben: post one or 2 every day :ben:
Thanks, perhaps someone should start something about him on Facebook.

C

Caramel

google his name ezzedine ben amor :ben: This is just one day....

Give me a week, his clients will be well aware of his bent ways.... I'm going to post his lawsuit. It's in Arabic but It'll be translated today :ben:
When I visited the UIB bank in Sousse, October they told me they received a lot of complaints from foreign clients concerning that man, so it was something that he did this a lot. I hope his false belief in trying to clear his dishonest name will bring him to the limelight. God/Allah is not sleeping. He is doing a good stitch up job on himself without any help! Gosh, I would willingly lose my £1000 to see this rat lawyer squirm. I understand speaking to people in Sousse that he has been doing this for many years and getting away with it!