Tunisian Lawyers from Hell Ezzedine Ben Amor

Ben

Administrator
People feel how they feel. People are who they are. I don't expect anyone to feel or be different because of something that I said. I've only stated that my opinion is that it's wrong to wish harm on others and won't achieve anything for you in the end. By all means, feel how you feel.

I feel hungry right now. Does anyone got anything good to eat?
Eating is not a feeling :ben: (don't get confused now :ben:I am very much against the statment: I feel hungry :D it shoud be I am hungry :D)
being angry and disappointed is a feeling and a state ... :ben: .... Jokes aside

at the end I hope Caramel gets her say in court and make him pay for her expenses. I wish the same for Essem, I hope she will get her day in court and make her attacker pay for being a dumb ass woman beater :mad:

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
Eating is not a feeling :ben: (don't get confused now :ben:I am very much against the statment: I feel hungry :D it shoud be I am hungry :D)
being angry and disappointed is a feeling and a state ... :ben: .... Jokes aside

at the end I hope Caramel gets her say in court and make him pay for her expenses. I wish the same for Essem, I hope she will get her day in court and make her attacker pay for being a dumb ass woman beater :mad:
For once we agree. I hope the same in both cases as well.

It is a feeling.. I DO feel hungry! Well I did until someone started talking about skinned sausages and octopus :puke: TLR:the best diet aide around

T

TunisiaMoon

My sentiments EXACTLY!

Ben

Administrator
Anyone coming to the new thread azima started... :under:
hahaha sometime soon :ben:
look we are all angry for different reasons. I am angry at work :mad: so I just come here and try to talk my brains out looking for a shred of justice and then mirror that into my own life :ben:

Yeah weired but it helps :ben:

W

WouldI

Tb is not as you perceive her Caramel, I can hand on heart say that. Equally, I know you to be a kind and caring person. We all look through different eyes and have different experiences of each other I guess. There is no absolute right or wrong, we'd never get there even in a thread of a thousand posts (f) xxx

T

TunisiaMoon

I wish for you Caramel every success in this. I hope the judge sees straight through this thieving scum bag. I really genuinely do hope this sorts itself out in your favour so you can move on with your life and have less stresses (h)

I do still feel bad for Essem for what just happened to her. I am not saying that what she did to you was right. What I'm trying to say is that I just hope things work out for you both personally in your own lives.
Now lets alllllll be nice and sing Kum Bay Arrrrr mi lord.

(why does this gay spellchecker say i'm spelling FAVOUR wrong.... americans..can't spell properly. its FAVOUR not FAVOR!!!!)

alAzima

I wish the same for them both.

And it IS favor, not favour ... Since when did that word have a u in it?

And Ben no justice no peace is a good thing, not a bad one :p

T

TunisiaMoon

Since the bloody english dictionary said so!!!!:coffee:

alAzima

You are naughty :bat::hippie::hippie::hippie::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:
It was in response to what Ben said about coming here because he was angry at work and looking for justices and hoping to mirror that in his own life?

Apparently NONE of you have ever been on the non union side of a Jersey union picket line.. haha.. they all chant and scream NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

Ben

Administrator

hahaha yes you are right. i read it :
No justice. (period)
No peace. (period)
I should have read it No peace without justice ;)

Perception is a Bit%$

W

WouldI

hahaha yes you are right. i read it :
No justice. (period)
No peace. (period)
I should have read it No peace without justice ;)

Perception is a Bit%$
FULL STOP!!!!! Periods are womens' things!!!! :ben:

Tunisianbelle

'Don't call me Darling!' Mod
TB you said you did not know the full facts so why did you come on here spouting off without this? Next time get your facts straight.
Like I said, I was not voicing an opinion on anything that required facts. I was voicing an opinion to you being satisfied with Essems problems.

Tunisianbelle

I did not say it was you on T.com that suggested the British Consulate's intervention but I did not see you saying anything positive either but just to back up that you thought the British consulate could intervene in a tenant to tenant dispute. Can you see the Tunisian Consulate intervening in such domestic areas in the UK or any where else? I dont think so.
What site were you on? Obviously it wasn't T.com because I never backed up that post, and I did offer a suggestion to Essem about what she could do.

As far as that post about the consulate goes, it is a British citizens right to contact them in matters such as this to inform them of what is going on. The British consulate will try to help ensure that he British citizen is being treated fairly. No one ever said the consulate would launch an investigation on her behalf or anything.

Tunisianbelle

Unlike you TB I dont go around professing to be religious and then get nasty when someone does not hold the same belief as you or criticises you. I am sure you are nice to the people who do not speak out against you but God help those who dare to differ.
I have never gone around professing to be religious. If you are saying I imply this because I wear hijab and study religion, then that is your interpretation.

I do not know where you get that I am nasty with people who do not hold the same belief as me or criticize me - I have friends of all faiths and get along with them all. A part of life is knowing that as humans we are not always going to agree on everything, and friends and I have disagreed with each other before, but disagreements do not typically ruin friendships.

You must be talking about yourself in the last sentence so I'll let it slide. :D

C

Caramel

No, I was talking about you in my last sentence and yes I still stand by what I said about Essem. I wish her all the nasty things that she has reigned upon me through ratting to Ben Amor. An eye for an eye, etc. There is no point in keep repeating yourself as I have said it again, so that is the end of that!

I also remember you telling me in a another thread that I should have seen it coming what my husband did to me. Did I say to you when you were being abused in your previous relationship in the US that you should have seen it coming? Talk about being a hypocrite. I have a good memory.

Ben

Administrator
Perhaps you took it out of context Caramel. TB is not that kind of person. Anyways I would like you both to stop this and start a fresh ? ! if possible oh and let's keep this thread about AssFace :ben:

Tunisianbelle

I also remember you telling me in a another thread that I should have seen it coming what my husband did to me. Did I say to you when you were being abused in your previous relationship in the US that you should have seen it coming? Talk about being a hypocrite. I have a good memory.
Caramel I honestly do not remember saying that or anything similar to that. If you can show me where I said it, I will apologize to you. If it turns out I never said that, then I want you to admit that you twist my words, and accuse me of things that I never did in order to make me look bad.

C

Caramel

I will find the post but not tonight as I am tired and going to bed now. It stuck in my mind for a long time but as I did not want to argue any more today was the opportunity to bring that one up - since you started again.

mezoo

The Decider
I am thinking it may be retribution for the evil she has done to me.t.
essem is my personal friend, as i thought you were
mam, you and i have just parted ways. sorry. i think you are low now. don't care what you "think" has been done to you.

mezoo

The Decider
TB, i ain't even read the thread, didn't bother...you shouldn't bother either. 1 post only did i read. u did guess who with BS and now trying tb. wrong road..