Tunisian Lawyers from Hell Ezzedine Ben Amor

Ben

Administrator
essem is my personal friend, as i thought you were .
Your personal friend caused a great distress to a friend. I would not have her as a personal friend (or un-personal for that mater :ben:). She was a personal friend to Caramel and look what she has done <_<

I don't like watching my back with personal friends :mad:

I called Essem a piece of shit and rightly so ... now to be fair I do not have direct knowledge if she is really the one who ratted GW and Caramel. As it stands she is the one... and If I'm wrong about her then I do owe her an apology (even if I do not know her) and in that case I'm the piece of shit .

I am directly involved in this because I own this damn thing. and the lawsuit even if it doesn't name me personally, it's naming TLR as evidence ... Let say Essem knows who I am, would she be naming me to AssFace? ! and have me deal with legal fees too ? :mad:
US laws will spit on AssFace's law suit (Do you know how many websites dedicated to exposing attorneys, plumbers....shoot even doctors?!!) but if A FRIEND name me to go around the laws we abide by ... then to hell with this friend :mad:

W

WouldI

So, in essence:

There are persons who think Essem did a bad thing
All seem in agreement that what happened to Essem was a bad thing
Some think that bad things should follow bad deeds
others don't wish bad things on anyone, irrespective of their bad deeds.

The rest of the 'he said, she said', 'you are this, you are that' stuff is unnecessary shit - when it gets personal it just clouds the issue. There is room for acceptance in the above summary if we accept that we all are different. :peacesign:

C

Caramel

essem is my personal friend, as i thought you were
mam, you and i have just parted ways. sorry. i think you are low now. don't care what you "think" has been done to you.
Shows what I thought all along of you Mezoo - I was right. I never considered you a personal friend either so dont know where you got that one from. I only know you virtually and dont wish to know you. If Essem did to you what she did to me, I wonder how you would have felt about that? Dont judge until you are put in that position Mezoo - I am sure you would have a different slant on things. I repeat, I did not say I was gloating over her being physically harmed but wished upon her all the emotional hurt and financial costs in pursuing her case as as happened to me because of her ratting to Ben Amor. Mezoo I am not going to retract how I feel either.

Tunisianbelle

'Don't call me Darling!' Mod
I also remember you telling me in a another thread that I should have seen it coming what my husband did to me. Did I say to you when you were being abused in your previous relationship in the US that you should have seen it coming? Talk about being a hypocrite. I have a good memory.
Caramel I honestly do not remember saying that or anything similar to that. If you can show me where I said it, I will apologize to you. If it turns out I never said that, then I want you to admit that you twist my words, and accuse me of things that I never did in order to make me look bad.
I will find the post but not tonight as I am tired and going to bed now. It stuck in my mind for a long time but as I did not want to argue any more today was the opportunity to bring that one up - since you started again.
You making allegations against me and me asking you to back it up OBVIOUSLY means I'm starting it again. :rolleyes:

Anyways, I have looked through threads and the only post I came across that could even be remotely linked to what you are talking about is this one:
Thread: they are all liars.. even though we think, my one is not..but they all are..
However, some of the flaws with that are:
  • The discussion was about Tunisian fathers keeping children in Tunisia
  • I was not talking about you personally - or anyone personally
  • I never mentioned anything about anyones personal relationships (except to give examples - and then I talked about myself and a friend who doesn't even belong to this site)

C

Caramel

TB, I know what I saw then. Unfortunately, I cannot find it but several members on here and I have discussed previously and very recently what you said off the record. Perhaps one can come on here and back me up. Posts are edited and this certainly was not the one. You clearly said 'perhaps I should have seen what my husband did to me coming'. I can assure you I did not make this up. One thing I can pride myself on is not being a liar. This was said in a heated discussion and you may not have meant it at the time but just came out with it and perhaps thats the reason why it cannot be found now. I think the comment may have been deleted on hindsight. I was offended because your past relationship in the US was a violent one (and I did not say you should have seen it coming) but because the thread was moving so quickly I didnt respond but have always had it in my mind.

C

Caramel

Your personal friend caused a great distress to a friend. I would not have her as a personal friend (or un-personal for that mater :ben:). She was a personal friend to Caramel and look what she has done <_<

I don't like watching my back with personal friends :mad:

I called Essem a piece of shit and rightly so ... now to be fair I do not have direct knowledge if she is really the one who ratted GW and Caramel. As it stands she is the one... and If I'm wrong about her then I do owe her an apology (even if I do not know her) and in that case I'm the piece of shit .

I am directly involved in this because I own this damn thing. and the lawsuit even if it doesn't name me personally, it's naming TLR as evidence ... Let say Essem knows who I am, would she be naming me to AssFace? ! and have me deal with legal fees too ? :mad:
US laws will spit on AssFace's law suit (Do you know how many websites dedicated to exposing attorneys, plumbers....shoot even doctors?!!) but if A FRIEND name me to go around the laws we abide by ... then to hell with this friend :mad:
Ben, Essem is the one who ratted. She threatened me on T.Com 23 March to do so and behold the printouts received with the lawsuit were dated 26 March. TB is retracting now, but her previous posts clearly sounded as if she knew Essem had ratted to Ben Amor.

I like you, would like to close this argument now as it is going to go on and on. The real cuplprits here are Essem and the lawyer.

Tunisianbelle

TB is retracting now, but her previous posts clearly sounded as if she knew Essem had ratted to Ben Amor.
I am not retracting anything. I said that Essem told the lawyer because that is what YOU have been saying this whole time. Whether she truly did tell him or not, I have no way of knowing.

C

Caramel

Read Ben's post (NO.242). That will be my answer from now on. End of story.

Tunisianbelle

TB, I know what I saw then. Unfortunately, I cannot find it but several members on here and I have discussed previously and very recently what you said off the record. Perhaps one can come on here and back me up. Posts are edited and this certainly was not the one. You clearly said 'perhaps I should have seen what my husband did to me coming'. I can assure you I did not make this up. One thing I can pride myself on is not being a liar. This was said in a heated discussion and you may not have meant it at the time but just came out with it and perhaps thats the reason why it cannot be found now. I think the comment may have been deleted on hindsight. I was offended because your past relationship in the US was a violent one (and I did not say you should have seen it coming) but because the thread was moving so quickly I didnt respond but have always had it in my mind.
The post I edited was edited the same day I posted. The post you wrote below mine was edited 4 days after you initially posted it. Regardless, the posts were edited at that time.

You claim you are not a liar, but you have already been spreading lies about me:
  • You say I treat Tunisia and it's people as inferior - Never have, and everyone here can vouch for me on that
  • You said that I thanked/backed various posts that I never did - anyone can go look through the threads on both sites to see what has truly transpired
  • You say that I am a hypocrite and said something bad to you, but conveniently you now claim that post is lost or deleted
  • You say that I am nasty to people when we disagree - you are the one taking digs at my character, and insulting me, then get mad and accuse me of starting things up again when I try to defend myself.

Caramel, this matter is over as far as I'm concerned because all you are doing, and have been doing is hurling baseless insults and accusations at me. None of them have been proven true, and won't be proven true just because you keep repeating them.

I wish you the best of luck in your cases against the lawyer and your ex-husband. I also wish you the best of luck with your life.

G

Guess_Who

Casper, I think you misunderstood my post. I was not saying how good it was that she was attacked, but that she had a taste of a bad Tunisian lawyer and I was happy about that. Seeing that she was the one who recommended me to Ben Amor and when I approached her about this, she told he that he was good etc even after I told her that he had called me and another 'English Bitches'. She threatened to tell him that we had been writing about him on TLR and so said, I received a lawsuit from him, together with a print-out of the TLR thread dated three days after I had the conversation with her. I sincerely hope that she goes through the same hassle with her lawyer on this new case as I am doing now - the case to be heard 25 September. Believe you me, I have nothing to thank Essem for or to wish her well either. Sorry but I am just speaking how I feel and Karma has indeed come to her. Who knows how she must have pissed this man off. She is usually so full of herself. I am jumping for joy and wish her the very worse of everything.
This just shows Caramel what an evil, twisted, piece of work you have become.

And he is not defending himself in a court of law, he is banking on Caramel not showing up to court so he can lay his hands on her assets. (judgment by default) and thus racking up travel and legal fees for caramel.

He was the aggressor, I am not at liberty to give out details and that's why I am surprised as to how Essem could have helped him screw Caramel over !! (I know details TB, you do not)
Essem DID NOT inform Arsemor of the thread and I know that to be 10000% true.

essem is my personal friend, as i thought you were
mam, you and i have just parted ways. sorry. i think you are low now. don't care what you "think" has been done to you.
You should have done that months ago!!

Funny how you 'misquote' posts continually and then cannot find them. I am sure now that you cannot seperate fact from fiction and would strongly suggest you seek professional help.

Ben, Essem is the one who ratted. She threatened me on T.Com 23 March to do so and behold the printouts received with the lawsuit were dated 26 March. TB is retracting now, but her previous posts clearly sounded as if she knew Essem had ratted to Ben Amor.

I like you, would like to close this argument now as it is going to go on and on. The real cuplprits here are Essem and the lawyer.
FFS, look at the time frame!!! Do you really think that in 3 days Arsemor could have been told about the posts, filed the Petition in court AND managed to have the papers served in the UK!! IMPOSSIBLE.

The real 'Culprit' here is Caramel. It shows what an evil, low life Bitch she is.

BTW, STOP sending me messages as I don't give a fuck.....

Good-Bye x

C

Caramel

I have never sent you any messages to you. Why do you have to lie? I note, as always, that you waited for someone to argue with me, then you jump back in. You can fight with yourself. You are really very stupid for trying to twist things. I repeat Essem told Ben Amor about my post on TLR 3 days after she told me that she would be doing so. Ben Amor did not serve the papers three days later - the papers were printed 3 days after my conversation with her. You need to check your facts. If its a quarrel you want again, I am not going to give you one because you are the one that is demented, and quite frankly I do not want to waste my time quarrelling with someone so insignificant. Keep taking those tablets - they may do you some good. Why would I want to send you messages or contact you after all that has happened? Because I am a good person I did not involve you in this or give your details to Ben Amor despite the fact that you posted bad things about him all over the internet, including his picture.

By the way, should you not be busy preparing for your 'final' law exams, seeing you only have 5 days to go? LOL. :rofl2::rofl2:You must be using some superior Home Study programme that we are not aware of - one that takes only a few months to complete. You can fool people some of the time but I think even on the law exam you have proved what a big liar you are. Incidentally, how is your so-called 'marketing' job coming along? I bet members here would really like to know what that job is! Like I said before, dont push me. :diablo:::bitch::

I never want to hear from you or see your sorry face again - get that right. MESSAGE YOU! - HAVE YOUR TABLETS RUN OUT? In your dreams. And by the way sod off!

T

TunisiaMoon

I never want to hear from you or see your sorry face again
This is a multi national site so for those of you YANKS... that would read "I never want to hear from you or see your sorry ASS again" ::ninja::::ninja::::ninja:::under::bike::shrug::shrug::tease:

W

WouldI

This is a multi national site so for those of you YANKS... that would read "I never want to hear from you or see your sorry ASS again" ::ninja::::ninja::::ninja:::under::bike::shrug::shrug::tease:
Us Brits are more ladylike in our language :ben:

C

Caramel

Shit stirrer - this thread is more interesting than some of the rubbish you start. Ben will decide what to put there, though you may think Mezoo that you own this site. In your dreams.

W

WouldI

Shit stirrer - this thread is more interesting than some of the rubbish you start. Ben will decide what to put there, though you may think Mezoo that you own this site. In your dreams.
:O Caramel - look at the post again lovely! You called alAzima a shit-stirrer!!! :blush:

C

Caramel

Sorry AlAzima, it was meant for Mezoo. I like AlAzima and have the greatest respect for how she conducts herself as a moderator - she is very fair in her comments and judgement. Both you and AlAzima are some of the people, along with Ben, that I have real respect for on here. I will correct my post - must have been when I did not put my glasses on! WouldI, thank you for alerting me to this. (f)(f)

mezoo

The Decider
tsk tsk please i was not even talking to you. even if this is in the bin it still gets read. proverbial chip on our shoulder you have. i've been saying nice things in return and all you do is have anger to most anyone. sorry for you.:coffee: lonely? hurt? down? get a pet. works for me!

C

Caramel

You have not been saying nice things - read your posts again. You are a nasty and vile character and I can see through you. You try to come across as a joker but you are nasty. How dare you go into my post and ask for it to be put in the sin bin? You have no right to make this request. You can request this for a post you started. I did not see you asking for other more quarrelsome posts to be put there but because this one does not show you in a good light, you thought you would have it banished there. I want this to stay where it is as I have not finished with this lawyer yet, so why banish it to the archives? I suppose you will want all the other interesting threads I have started which will be of benefit to future TLR browsers to be banished there as well!

You have tried this on before but Ben, luckily is a fair person and will make his own decisions.

W

WouldI

tsk tsk please i was not even talking to you. even if this is in the bin it still gets read. proverbial chip on our shoulder you have. i've been saying nice things in return and all you do is have anger to most anyone. sorry for you.:coffee: lonely? hurt? down? get a pet. works for me!
I always find stroking my pussycat very relaxing :D

Ben

Administrator
Fund it???? I'm not that type of girl :ben:
hahahahahaha :ben: again my improved browser.
Yesterday I posted a reply in another forum. Beast came out as Breast :ben: :ben: This morning I had tons of replies :ben: people "fund" it exciting :ben:

C

Caramel

Latest update, this fraud of a lawyer who claimed that he returned the money to me last September has only last week sent part payment to my bank. If he thinks that this gesture is going to make me stop counter action against him, he has another thing coming. I am going to make sure that he is punished and pay me back for the money I have had to spend engaging a lawyer in Tunis to represent me, plus all the other expenses. The coward is based in Sousse but has taken the case to Tunis because he thought I would just ignore him, and then he would probably try to get hold of my property by default. He would never in his wildest dream start a case against someone living abroad for defamation but because he knew I had major properties in Tunisia, he thought he would try it on. Dream on! 'Arse' More you have picked on the wrong person this time because I want retribution. Roll on 29 December.