Tunisian Love Rat Ahmed Arraf - Animation name: Avatar

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Look at the state of them.....gormless, useless, pathetic group of prostitutes :rolleyes:
I’d be so embarrassed if one of these wasters was my kid.

They will give a f*** if you pay them enough in gifts, trainers or phones all acceptable . Honestly what a bunch of losers
Oh, so has this man whore done well with money and gifts then?
I do wish people would stop giving them these things.....it makes me wanna cry :Cry:

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
A rat got to do what a rat got to do :whistle:

View attachment 59019
Bet nobody ain’t ringing that bell too often :thumbsup:

Imagine ringing it and a dirty, unwashed, little man whore comes in:
“I give u sex, u give me iPhone...deal? Behy ok, behy ok, is deal.....now I sex u 4 phone an pretend love barcha.....”

Sod that......there’s more satisfaction to be had from just sitting on the bell :thumbsup:

Mystery

Bet nobody ain’t ringing that bell too often :thumbsup:

Imagine ringing it and a dirty, unwashed, little man whore comes in:
“I give u sex, u give me iPhone...deal? Behy ok, behy ok, is deal.....now I sex u 4 phone an pretend love barcha.....”

Sod that......there’s more satisfaction to be had from just sitting on the bell :thumbsup:
Haha so true :D:D

Nina84

I know him from holidays. He has often change the hotels. he has nothing do bad to me... and i Never had seen him with girls at all this holidays.. as i have read this treat about him I was a little bit shocked.
I never had think he is a rat

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
I know him from holidays. He has often change the hotels. he has nothing do bad to me... and i Never had seen him with girls at all this holidays.. as i have read this treat about him I was a little bit shocked.
He is a rat.....100% :thumbsup:
I had loads of friends at Dar Khayam in Hammamet, I thought they were great lads.....they never did me no harm...imagine my shock on joining here and finding every single one of the buggers named and shamed!
Just because we were not that rats specific target victim, does not mean he is not a rat :thumbsup:

Willow

Hi. Can you send me a private message please? I tried to send you but wasn’t lucky.

see clearly

Hi. Can you send me a private message please? I tried to send you but wasn’t lucky.
Youd be amazed at their sneeky ness they can often have girls under our noses and we are never any the wiser in the same hoteletc etc . Its tough because youve got what you think and is acting like the best thing since sliced bread ( fantastic ) Mr perfect you think i dont want to make the risk and loose him. I think gambling works on a similar principle just one more coin . There are other nice men in the world i thought i was suck now im persued by some in my own country !!!! With flowers and stuff not requests for money or marraige . each person for himself but the odds are stacked severely against anyone down this route for sure. xxx

Top Bottom