Tunisian Love Rat Assham Kassabi / ISHAM KASSABI / Issham Kassabi

Heidi

Inactive
This is the story of STUPID WOMAN, who is not stupid at all - she got away from the rat :)

Hi every one
This is assham Kassabi he is a Tunisian love rat , i always considered my self a intelligent woman .
And when i met this rat on the dating site, i kept telling him i was to old for him.
He would not have it ,he called me on WhatsApp every night, we talked for hours some time.
He told me he was a correct man , money did not bother him he was happy to live a simple life.
over time my feelings started to change i liked him ,then i loved him he was attentive loving and fun .
i want over with a case of presents for him , that he said he would like ,my family and friends kept telling me .
he is playing you ,I would not have it i paid For every thing while over there .
i had a lovely time and did not want to leave , i want back in November until January.
he was great the first 3 days , then he said look we need more money , I said i don't have any more .
He took me to the cash point but my money was not due in again, until i left he just want so cold on me.
HE would not talk to me he would not take me out , for the day i was in that flat for 15 days i never had a Christmas . or new year and at one point he locked him self in the loo to texted some woman. it was a night mare.
when i got home he hardly called , and after two weeks of ringing him and im cutting me off . he called and asked for money , i said is that all yo have called for . I then seen he was texting this woman while on the phone asking me for bloody money . i said look if its not me you want and he put the phone down and blocked me on every thing . i give him an IPHONE and i lent him my tablet . he has hurt me so much ,the promised he made swearing on the Karan. so if any one sees this rat be aware , most of these men can charm the nickers of a nun . they are soo poor and dispirit if your looking for true love . test it out first DO NOT PART WITH A PENNY .if their true they wont as you . if their not and you don't part with money they will scurry of to the next victim like rats do

thumbnail_IMG_0672[1].jpg

Mango Chutney

Staff member
How old is this ugly fuck?
I was wondering that too!! He looks old as the hills....and certainly isn't lacking in food!
he said look we need more money , I said i don't have any more .
He took me to the cash point
I cannot believe the nerve of this! Oh my bloody God! These creatures, arghhhhhhhhhh!!! :Evil::Evil:
at one point he locked him self in the loo to texted some woman. it was a night mare.
Mine did this too! I turned into a freakin contortion artist bent all over the floors with mirrors :eek: Sad, desperado prostitutes! Makes you wonder how many messages they sent us from the toilet!
i give him an IPHONE and i lent him my tablet .
Both will be sold. In their world, nothing is loaned, it's a gift to be sold :Evil:
DO NOT PART WITH A PENNY .if their true they wont as you . if their not and you don't part with money they will scurry of to the next victim like rats do
Almost all. Mine wanted no money or gifts.....he was hanging in there for a visa I was never gonna get him.

Welcome to TLR, SW.....please change your name, you are still the intelligent woman you considered yourself to be before rat :love:

Laura2014

Staff member
I was wondering that too!! He looks old as the hills....and certainly isn't lacking in food!

I cannot believe the nerve of this! Oh my bloody God! These creatures, arghhhhhhhhhh!!! :Evil::Evil:

Mine did this too! I turned into a freakin contortion artist bent all over the floors with mirrors :eek: Sad, desperado prostitutes! Makes you wonder how many messages they sent us from the toilet!

Both will be sold. In their world, nothing is loaned, it's a gift to be sold :Evil:

Almost all. Mine wanted no money or gifts.....he was hanging in there for a visa I was never gonna get him.

Welcome to TLR, SW.....please change your name, you are still the intelligent woman you considered yourself to be before rat :love:
Absolutely and it encourages the rats to think we are stupid. But they should know by now... “ NEVER mess with a woman who is pissed off! When they have blown the dollars/euros/ and pounds they scammed, sold all the goodies, they will be back where they started with sweet FA

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Absolutely and it encourages the rats to think we are stupid. But they should know by now... “ NEVER mess with a woman who is pissed off!
Absolutely! They can believe we are stupid, call us stupid, but:
Screenshot_2017-02-27-18-45-08_kindlephoto-85106115.png
We are not stupid....and they pay for their crime!
When they have blown the dollars/euros/ and pounds they scammed, sold all the goodies, they will be back where they started with sweet FA
This never ceases to amaze me! They blow it all on cigarettes, alcohol, food etc....they never seem to get the virgin they were attempting to purchase and those that do....they end up divorced once the cash supply runs out.....karma!!

juicyfruit

Junior Rat Expert
Absolutely! They can believe we are stupid, call us stupid, but:
View attachment 37568
We are not stupid....and they pay for their crime!

This never ceases to amaze me! They blow it all on cigarettes, alcohol, food etc....they never seem to get the virgin they were attempting to purchase and those that do....they end up divorced once the cash supply runs out.....karma!!
:DSpot on MC!:D Champagne Taste..with Beer Bottle pockets!:D:rolleyes:

beznessbitch

Junior Rat Expert
Stupid woman u are not stupid. U were played and set up like a gooden. Like all of us have been. It's hurtful but at least u found out and smelt the coffee sooner rather than later. He story is like a lot of us.. charmed right to the cash machine. U will get over it and u have had a very lucky escape.. some of us wasted years on these losers.. I'm completely over my ugly twat rat now and see it for what it was. U will get there too xx xx chin up girl u are in the right place for support x

Bianca

thing is they confuse being a good and warm hearted woman with being stupid as they never experience that with a tunisian woman who even want want want. they didnt grow up to be good themselves. how can they know? BUT we are not stupid!!!! we stood tall for everything we did in life. we are able to earn the money for our needs and more ourselves. we are not in need or desperate for the brown substance they give us. they are shocked when they learn that. we had to learn a lesson or two which nobody should have to. but it makes us stronger after being on the floor by their actions and getting back up with pride and alot more self esteem. in real they are jealous only cause you have all they want and you are all they want to be. so who is the stupid one when doing the things they do?

Bianca

i really dont believe their lives are good. they get 50 euro here, 100 euro there and have to start over again and again with new women chasing for having a good life. they dont realize that this will never lead them to a good life. even the ones that made it with getting visa are not able to live in the country they end in as they have to work and they dont have the chaos like their country where they can do what they want and soon have to return back home for some reasons and start over again. so whats the point living a life like they do?

Mango Chutney

Staff member
i really dont believe their lives are good. they get 50 euro here, 100 euro there and have to start over again and again with new women chasing for having a good life. they dont realize that this will never lead them to a good life. even the ones that made it with getting visa are not able to live in the country they end in as they have to work and they dont have the chaos like their country where they can do what they want and soon have to return back home for some reasons and start over again. so whats the point living a life like they do?
I don't either, their lives are crap....it's what they choose.

All day sleeping, scamming online, sitting with the other rats at the coffee shop, eating, taking selfies etc is boring, then for those that get their visa....big shock when they arrive abroad....they have to work!!
Mummy isn't waiting on them hand and foot, they are expected to help around the house and with childcare, to live a Western lifestyle...the one they claimed to have wanted to 'better' themselves....but suddenly hate!
No more lazy coffee shop days for them....though the scamming and cheating continue, and their unhappiness at discovering life is not free here after all, is revealed with sulking, tantrums, huffing and puffing....like a, stroppy teenager!
Find a couple of local Tunisian's, they become 'brothers', try to live same coffee shop culture as back at home.
Phone calls home to the family professing to be a hero, professing wealth....visits home with suitcases full of Poundland gifts to satisfy the greedy family....knowing you are broke, you have no money going spare....but still needing to keep up the farce, not letting them know you are a failure.

After receiving permanent papers, return home to live in Tunisia, purchase 'virgin', have big, tacky wedding, rent a hovel, create a couple of kids.....social acceptance sorted!
You have proven you are a man!
Money runs out as too lazy to work, it's not your fault (as ever), life is hard, it's not fair.
Divorce or a lifetime in a marriage with no love or happiness come next, nothing to show for your years of scamming, you're back at square one!
You find a new victim, contact an ex victim.
Repeat cycle again.
What a pointless, unfulfilled existence!!

Gorgeous

Bianca and MC - everything you have written is exactly what I think and so true. I experienced all the above - but no violence and certainly no marriage - my ex (as the others) thought Europe was Eldorado! No need to work - interfere with the sleep marathon and coffee shop get-togethers - scam, steal - loaded down with cheap gifts to show off. Quite pitiful really!
My ex now has to work at least 8 hours day - come rain or shine - has got really fat - and I'm delighted! Realises now how hard it is to work for a living.
My problem - I felt sorry for him - gave him a chance to improve his situation - experience a different lifestyle etc. but enough was never enough and never will be. Plastic virgin - couple of kids - meals ready - no-one to question his behaviour etc. Reverted to type.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
gave him a chance to improve his situation - experience a different lifestyle etc. but enough was never enough and never will be. Plastic virgin - couple of kids - meals ready - no-one to question his behaviour etc. Reverted to type.
Spot on!
It just seems insane to me. They had real, proper love with us, the chance of a decent lives and good prospects, but it's nothing to them....they throw it all away because to be deemed a 'real' man, they must do what their culture dictates!
Why do none of them say, "You know what, I can't live by the expectations of society, I want real love, real happiness and a decent lifestyle without silly rules" ? They all CHOOSE to revert to type.....how can Tunisia ever progress with this mindset ingrained into them from birth? Madness, sheer madness.

Gorgeous

Their loss! The day he got BE nationality - which is impossible to obtain now btw - just sat like a big lump, no enthusiasm and said 'what do you want me to do - jump around"? Yes, that's exactly what you should do and start praying to Allah how lucky you were to meet me!
It took another 2 years, after he arrived, to get the Golden ticket!!! brown substance-for-brains - retarded mentality!!

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Their loss! The day he got BE nationality - which is impossible to obtain now btw - just sat like a big lump, no enthusiasm and said 'what do you want me to do - jump around"? Yes, that's exactly what you should do and start praying to Allah how lucky you were to meet me!
It took another 2 years, after he arrived, to get the Golden ticket!!! brown substance-for-brains - retarded mentality!!
Oh well, balls to the lot of them! They had a chance, they threw it away....they deserve everything shitty that happens to them....whilst we continue to live good, honest, decent and happy lives. Bollocks to the lot of them!
Watching them fail at life, seeing their crap, fake lives flaunted all over the internet gives me satisfaction!
All those bragging pics with piles of money, iPhones, trainers and alcohol....all published to falsely convince others (and themselves) that their life is good, they are a success, but deep down inside, they are miserable as sin, they know they are lifes failures....and this makes me feel so warm and happy inside :thumbsup:
Karma is the friend of every survivor :love:

Heidi

Inactive
It's the chosen job of rats to scam women.Their biggest goal is to find the victim with the most money. Then they are the king of the hill. The rats don't give a damn about age, color or homeland of the victim. All that counts is money. That's why they ask so many questions about a victims life, not because they are interested in her personaly and their whole family plays along :whistle:
They are like locusts.... :Evil:

Bianca

@STUPID WOMAN, why did you delete your album :(

To all: Is it normal to be thinking about wine at this time on a Thursday? Asking for a friend.... View attachment 37808
no matter how i feel, never i would think of drinking alcohol for feeling bad. this would mean he still controls me. my mind stays clear. i dont want to postpone the pain. i go through it and then its done with it. alcohol is never a solution :(

Spot on!
It just seems insane to me. They had real, proper love with us, the chance of a decent lives and good prospects, but it's nothing to them....they throw it all away because to be deemed a 'real' man, they must do what their culture dictates!
Why do none of them say, "You know what, I can't live by the expectations of society, I want real love, real happiness and a decent lifestyle without silly rules" ? They all CHOOSE to revert to type.....how can Tunisia ever progress with this mindset ingrained into them from birth? Madness, sheer madness.
I agree with what you all say on here , but I guess there are some decent Guys out there . Who have married europeans and now live in Tunisia with them . There happy because the wife also works , Tunisia wife’s don’t . Europeans have never been afraid of hard work,And in our culture most of us share in a marriage

Heidi

Inactive
I agree with what you all say on here , but I guess there are some decent Guys out there . Who have married europeans and now live in Tunisia with them . There happy because the wife also works , Tunisia wife’s don’t . Europeans have never been afraid of hard work,And in our culture most of us share in a marriage
Yes, there are decent men in Tunisia, but they are not rats

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Yes, there are some decent guys there....they are married to Tunisian women and trying to support their families with an honest income. They are not fishing women on the internet.
A European woman will struggle to find employment in Tunisia, Tunisia will never give a job to a foreigner if it can be done by one of their own. They put their own first.
Yes, in our culture, we support each other, but when we live there (I did), you have to follow their culture, not live your own culture in somebody else's land.
The only aspect of our culture that a rat will accept is to take our money and our bodies.
A genuine Tunisian man would NEVER take money from a woman....the shame would kill him.
My rat wanted me covered from head to toe, taught me to walk looking at the ground, kept me inside the house...but was happy to help himself to a few dinar straight outta my purse, moved me in with his family and had sex with me outside of marriage....they only accept the parts of our culture that benefit them personally.

Lol you girls a right tonic , I have only been on here a day or two and I think your all bloody lovely .it would be so bloody good to have a get together in Tunisia . Make it known throughout the country . Oh what fun we could have lol

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Lol you girls a right tonic , I have only been on here a day or two and I think your all bloody lovely .it would be so bloody good to have a get together in Tunisia . Make it known throughout the country . Oh what fun we could have lol
God, don't!! I think there are death warrants on the heads of a few of us well known rat trappers! :D I'd never dare set foot there again!
TLR will be your strength while you heal....it was my saving grace :) I thought I'd never laugh again, but honestly, I've been in agony with laughter on this site. Stick with us, use us to help you heal.
Never feel guilty about exposing him....you will save countless other victims from falling into his trap :)

Heidi

Inactive
I agree with what you all say on here , but I guess there are some decent Guys out there .
Well, dear, yours isn't one of them :(

Quote SUPID WOMAN: The was great the first 3 days , then he said look we need more money , I said i don't have any more .
He took me to the cash point but my money was not due in again, until i left he just want so cold on me.
HE would not talk to me he would not take me out , for the day i was in that flat for 15 days i never had a Christmas . or new year and at one point he locked him self in the loo to texted some woman. it was a night mare.
Unbenannt.PNGlgf.PNG