Tunisian Love Rat Assham Kassabi / ISHAM KASSABI / Issham Kassabi

Mango Chutney

Staff member
:DIn some small circle of friends..Mondays are "Bite the dog that bit you last night", Tuesdays is "Two for Tuesday"; Wednesdays, "Happy Hump Day"; Thursday's is "Thirsty Thursday" Friday is "TGIF Day"! In my very small country, we look for any small reason to drink! :(;)
Wednesday sounds interesting ;):D:D
In my motherland you don't need a reason View attachment 37861
Why am I not surprised :D

Laura2014

Staff member
HI hun
i want to put his photos back on , the brown substance has said if i come to Tunisia he will get two of his friends to kill me .
so i want to put them back on to hell with Karmer paying back in time . Pay back is now .
Sorry you are experiencing this. Time to totally block all contact from any avenue. Just shut the door on him and don’t look back.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
HI hun
i want to put his photos back on , the brown substance has said if i come to Tunisia he will get two of his friends to kill me .
so i want to put them back on to hell with Karmer paying back in time . Pay back is now .
Woop woop!!!!! See....you are not stupid!! Leaving him here as a warning to others is a sign of intelligence :love:

Oh, the Tunisian Mafia threat, eh.....hahaha, think we've all heard that one! They're a bunch of pansies, you'd be in more danger with my two guinea pigs :D

beznessbitch

Junior Rat Expert
Sw no one is gonna kill u. Do u even want to go there again! I'd rather swallow battery acid than go back to that shithole.. I must've gone 10 - 12 times.. what a bloody waste of life that was.. no next holiday is somewhere special.. may be the Maldives or Thailand.. u can stick Tunisia and everyone in it right up where the sun don't shine.. except for the few nice ones

I am going back in March for a week . Some of the people or nice , I don’t think I will ever trust a man over there again . I have been to Thailand you’ll have a fabulous time there

Mango Chutney

Staff member
u can stick Tunisia and everyone in it right up where the sun don't shine.. except for the few nice ones
Hear hear!! I wouldn't put another dinar in that country if my life depended on it! Sure, there are some nice people......but where were the nice people while we were being scammed? Oh yeah, they were the ones that sat back laughing at us, silently condoning the scam....that's where they were :thumbsup:

Tunisia will never see anymore Mango money, be it through scamming or just a holiday.....it's a big and beautiful world out there!

SW, when I first left rat, I was determined on principle that I would return to the country I loved and the good people I met, I absolutely refused out of sheer stubbornness to let him keep me away, but time has knocked sense into me....I hope it eventually does to you too.
Remember, those good people you met....not one of those smiling, two faced people had the decency to tip you off about his scam.

I am so sorry you had two bad experiences . Yes so clever so devious it sounds genuine want to say things . He has somebody else now so I believe I think she could be French she’s oversea got more money than I had but she is welcome to them

Please Believe me I am taking on board what you are also. Are you even had three Tunisian men tell me never to trust your Tunisia and not to even think about living there which I thought was quite nice. But I am going back it’s for me for a week then after that as you said it’s a big world out there and I’ve always wanted to go and see Francis I’ve been to Paris but I’d like to go to France and Italy

Well I. Actually didn’t just put in on Tunisian rats. I was a little bit vindictive, I actually friended 50 Tunisian men who all excepted as you can imagine. I’ve put his photograph in one of my conversations with him and all of this so that they didn’t just get to know about it also their friends on Facebook it wasn’t just in In Souss it was all over Tunisia basically probably went viral oh but the pleasure I got out of that one especially telling him I hadDone that and as it happens without me and Louis Simpson where his brothers friends who is a policeman and someone his friends