Tunisian Love Rat Assham Kassabi / ISHAM KASSABI / Issham Kassabi

beznessbitch

Junior Rat Expert
Please Believe me I am taking on board what you are also. Are you even had three Tunisian men tell me never to trust your Tunisia and not to even think about living there which I thought was quite nice. But I am going back it’s for me for a week then after that as you said it’s a big world out there and I’ve always wanted to go and see Francis I’ve been to Paris but I’d like to go to France and Italy
Mango has hit the nail on the head.. I've said it a million times.. one more won't hurt... they are all in it together.. they mock and ridicule in their language. Just be careful.. I was warned and didn't listen.. and my lil butterfly wings got burnt. But if u insist on going again that's up to u. Thailand is not seeing another one of my pennies that's what I know

beznessbitch

Junior Rat Expert
Mango has hit the nail on the head.. I've said it a million times.. one more won't hurt... they are all in it together.. they mock and ridicule in their language. Just be careful.. I was warned and didn't listen.. and my lil butterfly wings got burnt. But if u insist on going again that's up to u. Thailand is not seeing another one of my pennies that's what I know
I hate my autotext. I meant tuniland

beznessbitch

Junior Rat Expert
Thailand I never had a problem in Thailand I was with a guy anyway well he did the dirty on it as well but never mind but I think you might of had a misprint I think you’re talking about Tunisia
Yes. My strong advice to you is don't go there. U are very vulnerable right now xx see if u can change ur flight. Nice people in Tunisia are hard to come by.. I've been alot and i can't really remember anyone truly nice.

Laura2014

Staff member
Yes. My strong advice to you is don't go there. U are very vulnerable right now xx see if u can change ur flight. Nice people in Tunisia are hard to come by.. I've been alot and i can't really remember anyone truly nice.
Ditto: why return to the scene of the crime? So many places to see and go to. Nothing you see or find there will be genuine. Temptation is a dangerous thing. You may feel strong and that you will never be taken in again but beware they wear a lot of different masks.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
even had three Tunisian men tell me never to trust your Tunisia and not to even think about living there
These are the la77aas ones, pretending to help, pretending they are different....don't fall for it! That's how our Heidi C ended up getting trapped by rat number 2.
He has somebody else now so I believe I think she could be French she’s oversea got more money than I had but she is welcome to them
As Heidi says, she is a victim too.....and he probably already had her hooked. A man that looks like him will not hook his fish fast, she will have been his reserve fish in case it fell through with you....which it has. She deserves better, poor woman :(
Well I. Actually didn’t just put in on Tunisian rats. I was a little bit vindictive, I actually friended 50 Tunisian men who all excepted as you can imagine. I’ve put his photograph in one of my conversations with him and all of this so that they didn’t just get to know about it also their friends on Facebook it wasn’t just in In Souss it was all over Tunisia basically probably went viral oh but the pleasure I got out of that one especially telling him I hadDone that and as it happens without me and Louis Simpson where his brothers friends who is a policeman and someone his friends
You really believe these men cared? They accepted your friend request on the internet because they are rats too. If they were not rats, they would have refused your requests.
To you, these men will be apologetic, telling you how embarassed they are about this stain on their country, telling you they would never behave that way. It's bullshit to convince you they are different, try to gain your trust.....before trying to hook you themselves.
You should unfriend the lot of them! Trust me....they will be laughing at you! :Evil:
I used to watch them sniggering together in the coffee shops, showing each other their phones, saying bad words etc, but back then, I didn't know what it meant, I'd never heard of loverats and bezness. Now, I know what was going on, they were laughing at victims on their phones....and no doubt laughing at me behind my back because I didn't understand! :Evil:

beznessbitch

Junior Rat Expert
Anyway night night ladies thank u for being here. Your knowledge and selfless giving, without wanting anything in return is remarkable. U have helped me so much xx I'm off to bed as I'm on an early shift tomorrow. I really feel my life is back on track now and I'm happy to add my voice now and then xx thanks so much xxx

beznessbitch

Junior Rat Expert
Ditto: why return to the scene of the crime? So many places to see and go to. Nothing you see or find there will be genuine. Temptation is a dangerous thing. You may feel strong and that you will never be taken in again but beware they wear a lot of different masks.
Yep not only that u have been hurt badly.. I know a part of my hoped I could make everything ok if only I went again.. I was doing the same things expecting different results.. I used to cry on the plane on the way home with a terrible feeling of emptiness. :(

Mango Chutney

Staff member
I used to cry on the plane on the way home with a terrible feeling of emptiness. :(
Funny isn't it, how the same scam kinda affects us all the same in many ways, yet different in others.
I can remember when I used to fly back to England that I felt lighter, relieved, less stressed, free....a couple of weeks of normality away from the animal I lived with.
On my journey back to him, the stress would start, my shoulders would feel weighted down, I'd be mentally preparing for my interogation at the other end about what exactly I'd been doing, who with, what was I wearing etc....it's no life.

Laura2014

Staff member
These are the la77aas ones, pretending to help, pretending they are different....don't fall for it! That's how our Heidi C ended up getting trapped by rat number 2.

As Heidi says, she is a victim too.....and he probably already had her hooked. A man that looks like him will not hook his fish fast, she will have been his reserve fish in case it fell through with you....which it has. She deserves better, poor woman :(

You really believe these men cared? They accepted your friend request on the internet because they are rats too. If they were not rats, they would have refused your requests.
To you, these men will be apologetic, telling you how embarassed they are about this stain on their country, telling you they would never behave that way. It's bullshit to convince you they are different, try to gain your trust.....before trying to hook you themselves.
You should unfriend the lot of them! Trust me....they will be laughing at you! :Evil:
I used to watch them sniggering together in the coffee shops, showing each other their phones, saying bad words etc, but back then, I didn't know what it meant, I'd never heard of loverats and bezness. Now, I know what was going on, they were laughing at victims on their phones....and no doubt laughing at me behind my back because I didn't understand! :Evil:
Trying to outwit a rat is like trying to outwit an imaginary friend. It’s a waste of time and energy. You may feel like it’s revenge but it just gives more rats an opportunity to think they are on a winner. I tried to make my rat jealous! What a waste of time. They could only be jealous if they cared a dot. They don’t, they never did.

magic

Junior Rat Expert
Yep not only that u have been hurt badly.. I know a part of my hoped I could make everything ok if only I went again.. I was doing the same things expecting different results.. I used to cry on the plane on the way home with a terrible feeling of emptiness. :(
Are you ready to put him in the gallery now ? It’s important that he doesn’t hurt anyone ELSE,I’m flummoxed why someone WOULDNT post their rat ,

Tigerlilly

@Heidi ....I did tell him I was going to post him here...I think I need to heal first..share my experience, be told numerous times that he is
definitely a rat... see how he's screwed with my mind...
I'm just going to need some time to come to terms with what's happened.. and then.... hell yeah.. I'll post him..:sneaky:

Heidi

Inactive
@Heidi ....I did tell him I was going to post him here...I think I need to heal first..share my experience, be told numerous times that he is
definitely a rat... see how he's screwed with my mind...
I'm just going to need some time to come to terms with what's happened.. and then.... hell yeah.. I'll post him..:sneaky:
You don't need to out him right away. I was thinking about a thread where you tell your story without his name on it.
You can do that later :)

Madam Medusa

More Love. More Strength
Please do not let the creature consume your whole day .
Our time is too precious to be wasted .
You were already too good to even give him the time of day .
Call a friend .
Meet for coffee , meet for lunch , Hell even meet for cocktails to celebrate your good fortune off escaping from the clutches of evil .
Laugh and smile .
Remember that it is not your fault but your misfortune .
Hug yourself and be gentle with yourself .
Any rage or anger save that for he who deserves it .
Have a good day .

Amira

Rat Expert
I am going back in March for a week . Some of the people or nice , I don’t think I will ever trust a man over there again . I have been to Thailand you’ll have a fabulous time there
Take care and do not trust any People there . If you is feel alone try to make contact With another tourists .

Take care and do not trust any People there . If you is feel alone try to make contact With another tourists .
My friend with keep me busy , I am not going over for the men . There is no point in that , like you said it a business to them . My girls did warn me they said man why would a 35 year old go out with a 51 war old . It a same but I did not listen . I am over him well over it’s left me with no trust and I will not do it a gain

Amira

Rat Expert
My friend with keep me busy , I am not going over for the men . There is no point in that , like you said it a business to them . My girls did warn me they said man why would a 35 year old go out with a 51 war old . It a same but I did not listen . I am over him well over it’s left me with no trust and I will not do it a gain
Agree . One time is enough .

beznessbitch

Junior Rat Expert
Good x