Tunisian Love Rat Assham Kassabi / ISHAM KASSABI / Issham Kassabi

beznessbitch

Junior Rat Expert
Are you ready to put him in the gallery now ? It’s important that he doesn’t hurt anyone ELSE,I’m flummoxed why someone WOULDNT post their rat ,
No i cannot and i have my good reasons. Sorry of he hurt someone else.. I look after myself first x

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
I don't either, their lives are crap....it's what they choose.
How well you have described it all ! It should be on the cover of a book about rats. They live like self-employed prostitutes.
All day sleeping, scamming online, sitting with the other rats at the coffee shop, eating, taking selfies etc is boring, then for those that get their visa....big shock when they arrive abroad....they have to work!!
Mummy isn't waiting on them hand and foot, they are expected to help around the house and with childcare, to live a Western lifestyle...the one they claimed to have wanted to 'better' themselves....but suddenly hate!
No more lazy coffee shop days for them....though the scamming and cheating continue, and their unhappiness at discovering life is not free here after all, is revealed with sulking, tantrums, huffing and puffing....like a, stroppy teenager!
Find a couple of local Tunisian's, they become 'brothers', try to live same coffee shop culture as back at home.
Phone calls home to the family professing to be a hero, professing wealth....visits home with suitcases full of Poundland gifts to satisfy the greedy family....knowing you are broke, you have no money going spare....but still needing to keep up the farce, not letting them know you are a failure.

After receiving permanent papers, return home to live in Tunisia, purchase 'virgin', have big, tacky wedding, rent a hovel, create a couple of kids.....social acceptance sorted!
You have proven you are a man!
Money runs out as too lazy to work, it's not your fault (as ever), life is hard, it's not fair.
Divorce or a lifetime in a marriage with no love or happiness come next, nothing to show for your years of scamming, you're back at square one!
You find a new victim, contact an ex victim.
Repeat cycle again.
What a pointless, unfulfilled existence!!

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
I agree with what you all say on here , but I guess there are some decent Guys out there . Who have married europeans and now live in Tunisia with them . There happy because the wife also works , Tunisia wife’s don’t . Europeans have never been afraid of hard work,And in our culture most of us share in a marriage
You can find decent men of Tunisia and rats everywhere but the proof of their decency towards a foreign partner can only be found after years of relationship when the euphoria is gone and you find the man loyal, working and sharing all he has with YOU, treating you best he can all this time and being with you for good and ill and most importantly putting you first before his family . Money he earns is spent on your household and NOT of his family's or going to his account.When he abandons his environment full of rats for you and adapts to your life as much as he can. When he will wake up in the night to make you some tea if you do not feel well and always relieve you of the hard jobs. At the end of the day, with the passage of time you will see his feelings through his actions not words only and then you will know he loves you. Here again time will show . Hope it will bring the best to you.:)

Mango Chutney

Staff member
you find the man loyal, working and sharing all he has with YOU, treating you best he can all this time and being with you for good and ill and most importantly putting you first before his family . Money he earns is spent on your household and NOT of his family's or going to his account.
A rat will never do these things. A rat will always be a rat, no matter how long he pretends otherwise for.
Some of our members were with their rats for ten, fifteen, eighteen years before the truth came to light.
They are in for the long haul.
When he abandons his environment full of rats for you and adapts to your life as much as he can.
This will not happen, they cannot adapt and expect us to change to accommodate them, regardless of where they are living.
When he will wake up in the night to make you some tea if you do not feel well and always relieve you of the hard jobs.
And this, my rat was always cleaning, I was not expected to lift a finger, whether we were in the family home or renting elsewhere.
He used to wake up in the night and cook for me, to buy me cigarettes, he made me coffee round the clock....even got me a massive mug for my coffee because I lived on the stuff, he'd heat the bathroom and my clothes for me so I could shower comfortably in winter, washed and straightened my hair, if I didn't go to work with him, he'd bring me back flowers, sweets and cake, he nursed me when I was ill, was affectionate 24/7 etc.
Do you see? Can you see how deceptive their actions can be? He was like this from the first day until the last day.....but he was a rat, a visa hunting rat.
We can not let their words nor actions deceive us...they play a good game....and they can wear that mask for a very long time.

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
A rat will never do these things. A rat will always be a rat, no matter how long he pretends otherwise for.
Some of our members were with their rats for ten, fifteen, eighteen years before the truth came to light.
They are in for the long haul.

This will not happen, they cannot adapt and expect us to change to accommodate them, regardless of where they are living.

And this, my rat was always cleaning, I was not expected to lift a finger, whether we were in the family home or renting elsewhere.
He used to wake up in the night and cook for me, to buy me cigarettes, he made me coffee round the clock....even got me a massive mug for my coffee because I lived on the stuff, he'd heat the bathroom and my clothes for me so I could shower comfortably in winter, washed and straightened my hair, if I didn't go to work with him, he'd bring me back flowers, sweets and cake, he nursed me when I was ill, was affectionate 24/7 etc.
Do you see? Can you see how deceptive their actions can be? He was like this from the first day until the last day.....but he was a rat, a visa hunting rat.
We can not let their words nor actions deceive us...they play a good game....and they can wear that mask for a very long time.
That is sad indeed:Cry:..well at least if he manages to behave without a fault for several years the woman can say she did not lose much. Here I mean if the conditions I mentioned are all respected at the same time.;)

Mum2knowitallteen

That is sad indeed:Cry:..well at least if he manages to behave without a fault for several years the woman can say she did not lose much. Here I mean if the conditions I mentioned are all respected at the same time.;)
@Masha have you read @Mango Chutney other posts. Just because her rat did all these decent things doesn't mean she 'didn't lose much'. He was also mentally and physically abusive to her, threatened her children and cheated on her.

My ex could also be capable of loving grand gestures and was generous to a fault when he had money, looked after me, wouldn't let me carry a thing, cooked for me and cleaned. That didn't mean he wasn't also emotionally abusive and manipulative.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
@Masha have you read @Mango Chutney other posts. Just because her rat did all these decent things doesn't mean she 'didn't lose much'. He was also mentally and physically abusive to her, threatened her children and cheated on her.

My ex could also be capable of loving grand gestures and was generous to a fault when he had money, looked after me, wouldn't let me carry a thing, cooked for me and cleaned. That didn't mean he wasn't also emotionally abusive and manipulative.
Masha knows my story, she's been a great support :)
I was just trying to highlight a point by listing a few examples of the really nice things he did for me daily, it was to highlight that although they say "Actions speak louder than words".....sometimes it's fake, it is a smokescreen to delude us and so we still can't relax and assume they are one of the good guys.
These bastards can play a very good, convincing game!
Even on the really bad days....there would still be random acts of kindness in the middle to completely f*ck with my head....he was a freakin psychopath! :D

You are right though, I lost a lot. Not money wise as such, in as much as he didn't ask for any (though my flights and stuff mount up to a fair old whack of cash!), but I lost the important stuff like laughter, confidence, joy for life, my inner happy, trust etc and for me....they are more important than cash.

A rat can wear a mask for a very long time, and even as it slips, he continues to push it back into place to fool us, so it's really important that we accept that in rat world....actions are as untrustworthy as words....and I will keep using my examples to reinforce that point.

Masha

Junior Rat Expert

Yes.I know every detail of Mango's case and treat it seriously. The rats play quite well and we all know that. This is why rat partners need to be always on standby and one step ahead . What I meant is that if one is dealing with a prospective rat must also make sure to handle him in a specific way. In my definition there was no mention of abuse. That would disqualify the man immediately.

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
You've been great, Masha....some of your comments have made me cry with laughter....especially that frontal lobe in the brain one :D
This is just a case of crossed wires :)
By the way....it crossed my mind that we do not have the thread entitled: The types of bezness rats and categories. For example we could make definitions , such as what means : A retired rat, an active big fat violent bezness rat, apprentice rat and rat assistant , biopolar rat and narcissistic personality rat, gentleman rat etc . It could be helpful cause there are differences between them blurring the whole picture:whistle: We could create definitions like an easy guide

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
By the way....it crossed my mind that we do not have the thread entitled: The types of bezness rats and categories. For example we could make definitions , such as what means : A retired rat, an active big fat violent bezness rat, apprentice rat and rat assistant , biopolar rat and narcissistic personality rat, gentleman rat etc . It could be helpful cause there are differences between them blurring the whole picture:whistle: We could create definitions like an easy guide
For instance: A retired rat- a bezness that used to be active but got married locally or abroad and can seem harmless however he could still be looking for improvement of his retired life by looking for a ''better'' partner or perhaps an ocassional handout from his ex foreign girlfriend

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
:
Is there such a thing? :D
We're getting some right old codgers appear here now...I don't think they go into retirement, just the odd 'career break' until the flous runs out....and then, it's back to bezness!
Rat apprentice - usually a very young, say 15-19 inexperienced rat who carefully observes his rat friends and sometimes assists them going out for a coffee, could be a young cousin or younger brother wishing to follow into the career path of more successful rats ,one who might be starting his prawling on social media websites , rather unknown and unpopular likely to make mistakes; also one who could look for very young adolescent victims:D...

Nathan evans

This is the story of STUPID WOMAN, who is not stupid at all - she got away from the rat :)

Hi every one
This is assham Kassabi he is a Tunisian love rat , i always considered my self a intelligent woman .
And when i met this rat on the dating site, i kept telling him i was to old for him.
He would not have it ,he called me on WhatsApp every night, we talked for hours some time.
He told me he was a correct man , money did not bother him he was happy to live a simple life.
over time my feelings started to change i liked him ,then i loved him he was attentive loving and fun .
i want over with a case of presents for him , that he said he would like ,my family and friends kept telling me .
he is playing you ,I would not have it i paid For every thing while over there .
i had a lovely time and did not want to leave , i want back in November until January.
he was great the first 3 days , then he said look we need more money , I said i don't have any more .
He took me to the cash point but my money was not due in again, until i left he just want so cold on me.
HE would not talk to me he would not take me out , for the day i was in that flat for 15 days i never had a Christmas . or new year and at one point he locked him self in the loo to texted some woman. it was a night mare.
when i got home he hardly called , and after two weeks of ringing him and im cutting me off . he called and asked for money , i said is that all yo have called for . I then seen he was texting this woman while on the phone asking me for bloody money . i said look if its not me you want and he put the phone down and blocked me on every thing . i give him an IPHONE and i lent him my tablet . he has hurt me so much ,the promised he made swearing on the Karan. so if any one sees this rat be aware , most of these men can charm the nickers of a nun . they are soo poor and dispirit if your looking for true love . test it out first DO NOT PART WITH A PENNY .if their true they wont as you . if their not and you don't part with money they will scurry of to the next victim like rats do

View attachment 37567
I'm a gay man and I had a loooong story with this rat. Btw his real name is spelled Issam kassabi or Issam Kessabi.

Nathan evans

This is the story of STUPID WOMAN, who is not stupid at all - she got away from the rat :)

Hi every one
This is assham Kassabi he is a Tunisian love rat , i always considered my self a intelligent woman .
And when i met this rat on the dating site, i kept telling him i was to old for him.
He would not have it ,he called me on WhatsApp every night, we talked for hours some time.
He told me he was a correct man , money did not bother him he was happy to live a simple life.
over time my feelings started to change i liked him ,then i loved him he was attentive loving and fun .
i want over with a case of presents for him , that he said he would like ,my family and friends kept telling me .
he is playing you ,I would not have it i paid For every thing while over there .
i had a lovely time and did not want to leave , i want back in November until January.
he was great the first 3 days , then he said look we need more money , I said i don't have any more .
He took me to the cash point but my money was not due in again, until i left he just want so cold on me.
HE would not talk to me he would not take me out , for the day i was in that flat for 15 days i never had a Christmas . or new year and at one point he locked him self in the loo to texted some woman. it was a night mare.
when i got home he hardly called , and after two weeks of ringing him and im cutting me off . he called and asked for money , i said is that all yo have called for . I then seen he was texting this woman while on the phone asking me for bloody money . i said look if its not me you want and he put the phone down and blocked me on every thing . i give him an IPHONE and i lent him my tablet . he has hurt me so much ,the promised he made swearing on the Karan. so if any one sees this rat be aware , most of these men can charm the nickers of a nun . they are soo poor and dispirit if your looking for true love . test it out first DO NOT PART WITH A PENNY .if their true they wont as you . if their not and you don't part with money they will scurry of to the next victim like rats do

View attachment 37567
This is the link to his Facebook profile

Attachments

Nathan evans

Hi every one

View attachment 37567

I'm a gay male and I had a long story with this rat. I keep trying to post a reply on here but I don't know why it's not going thru. I'm 68 and not very techy. Could anyone help me out please?

simple

Ratslayer
I'm a gay male and I had a long story with this rat. I keep trying to post a reply on here but I don't know why it's not going thru. I'm 68 and not very techy. Could anyone help me out please?
Hi @Nathan evans ,we have replied on the other thread you posted ,i do recommend you change your name as a precaution ,,rats tend to come here seeking victims ...To reply just click on the reply arrow at the bottm of the post ,,If you want help in changing your name you can PM a moderator...On the top of the page there is an envelope ,you can send a private message ,just follow the instructions ,either to @MH007 or @Etoyoc ...

Nathan evans

Hi every one

View attachment 37567

Attachments