Tunisian love rat

Hi I have/had a Tunisian boyfriend for 10 months and I have just found him on a dating site and I feel physically sick displaying topless photos of himself and was active two months ago when we were still together . He does not know I know this He has two Facebook profiles and has told me not to put any pics of the two of us on Facebook or Instagram. He isn’t on Instagram . I am devastated but he will make up lies and excuses about being on the dating site .

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
Hi I have/had a Tunisian boyfriend for 10 months and I have just found him on a dating site and I feel physically sick displaying topless photos of himself and was active two months ago when we were still together . He does not know I know this He has two Facebook profiles and has told me not to put any pics of the two of us on Facebook or Instagram. He isn’t on Instagram . I am devastated but he will make up lies and excuses about being on the dating site .
My rat was the same, he gave me his password for his facebook, little did i know he had 5 other facebooks in different names! Also he was on vk faces, a russian facebook, these facebooks were full of european women! He was on linkedin talking to women, i soon told him where to go! He was telling me all the usual crap, i love you, i want to marry you etc! I messaged a few of these women, 1 in Finland, 2 in the uk, i in Germany among others, they messaged me back and he was saying the same things to them! All these arsholes want is a visa and money and they don't care who they get it!!

Amira

Major Ratslayer
So sad for you to find out. He is not good when he shows up naked on a dating site. It says a lot about him. It is nauseating and disrespectful . Hope you is not still together With him ?

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
Bigsun , I am happy that you found out this Tunisian is a rat, before going even deeper into this Relationship! Asking him about what you foubd out is useless, he will only give you more lies… Cut all contact and put his name and picture in our Gallery to warn others!

March

Junior Rat Expert
I also had it so I made a profile on a dating site and found it.
put a photo of another woman and wrote like I live in Canada and of course he pecked and began to write me the same words What they do...we corresponded with him all night...my ex rat want speak with me communicate WhatsApp and ask for a phone number Well, of course I gave him my real number..
he had a surprise

March

Junior Rat Expert
Hi I have/had a Tunisian boyfriend for 10 months and I have just found him on a dating site and I feel physically sick displaying topless photos of himself and was active two months ago when we were still together . He does not know I know this He has two Facebook profiles and has told me not to put any pics of the two of us on Facebook or Instagram. He isn’t on Instagram . I am devastated but he will make up lies and excuses about being on the dating site
mine ex rat was on mamba.ru

So sad for you to find out. He is not good when he shows up naked on a dating site. It says a lot about him. It is nauseating and disrespectful . Hope you is not still together With him ?
I just can’t even talk to him . I am due to go to Tunisia in April to see Him and I just feel sick

Be ready to hear the story about his hacked accounts also.
I am sorry you ran into the prostitute rat. Please, don't fall into his lying excuses and explanations. Block and delete him. He is welcomed to the Gallery though.
How do I put his pic in the gallery

Jennaf

Rat Expert
Be ready to hear the story about his hacked accounts also.
I am sorry you ran into the prostitute rat. Please, don't fall into his lying excuses and explanations. Block and delete him. He is welcomed to the Gallery though.
whats this about hacked accounts

Jennaf

Rat Expert
On the top of the page you choose "Media", then "Add Media " ( written in the orange field), then " Create personal album". In here you are able to upload the files.
I hope it helped a little. If you have some difficulties, please, don't hesitate to ask. I or someone else will try to explain better.
the dude i was talking to on Facebook said his account got hacked then wanted to start talking on whatsapp

roo2

Hi all I'm new on here I had the same been talking to a thing for 5 months met him on a dating site any way I found this site by chance last week and was reading for a few hours could not believe what they are capable of but after reading I made a fake account on the dating site I spoke to him for 2 hours in the night then he went and said he was going to talk to his mum so I looked on the site and there he was lit up like a Christmas tree then all I got was I'm a bitch they don't like being found out but I'm so glad because I was going to visit him in June I would just like to say a big thank you you saved a potential victim will put his picture up

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Hi all I'm new on here I had the same been talking to a thing for 5 months met him on a dating site any way I found this site by chance last week and was reading for a few hours could not believe what they are capable of but after reading I made a fake account on the dating site I spoke to him for 2 hours in the night then he went and said he was going to talk to his mum so I looked on the site and there he was lit up like a Christmas tree then all I got was I'm a bitch they don't like being found out but I'm so glad because I was going to visit him in June I would just like to say a big thank you you saved a potential victim will put his picture up
Welcome! Glad you found this site. Good for you for outsmarting him and finding out early what kind of man he was. You saved yourself a lot of headaches. Of course he called you names : He realized that you were not stupid and he was mad he got caught. Pathetic liar.