Tunisian love rats threatening victims

Mystery

Inactive
I am very hurt by what my rat said this night.
He told me I beat my daughter. Of course I never .
He is saying that he call uk police say I beat her.
How it came about was he told me I'm dirty whore. I said the unthinkable and told him the only whore was his sister and that she beat her child marked her face and he sat and not said one word while I was in tears at the marks on her little face she is 3 years old. She got beaten with a shoe all over her face because she took her makeup. His mother and me was crying and I told his sister she was an evil cow.
But to black mail me how is that right.
I don't care who he calls I got nothing to hide.
It's just painful what he said, because he is a Rat
Who took my money and stole my credit card.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
How it came about was he told me I'm dirty whore. I said the unthinkable and told him the only whore was his sister and that she beat her child marked her face and he sat and not said one word while I was in tears at the marks on her little face she is 3 years old. She got beaten with a shoe all over her face because she took her makeup. His mother and me was crying and I told his sister she was an evil cow.
Don't let his words get to you....the entire family sound disgusting!
They will never be what you are....their culture and filthy behaviour travels with them....it's ingrained into them from birth.

My rat sent my eldest son an email, telling him that I'd said I hate my kids...it was not true, he said it out of anger because I was ignoring him, and he wanted to provoke me for a reaction...and damn, but it was hard not to react...I was livid!! :Evil: He was eaten up with envy over my kids from day one.

Don't react to yours...just ignore his potty, spiteful mouth...he is looking for a reaction too...silence is the greatest weapon you have :)

Mystery

Inactive
I stay only in touch because of my daughter.
But I am so hurt by his dirty lies.
He as gone beyond what is acceptable and he us the father of all rats. ..
Omg I did react badly I called it every word imagine now if he want to say anything he go speak to my lawyer even my daughter is hurt by what he said. If I was there I think I kill him with my bare hands.

Mystery

Inactive
Don't let his words get to you....the entire family sound disgusting!
They will never be what you are....their culture and filthy behaviour travels with them....it's ingrained into them from birth.

My rat sent my eldest son an email, telling him that I'd said I hate my kids...it was not true, he said it out of anger because I was ignoring him, and he wanted to provoke me for a reaction...and damn, but it was hard not to react...I was livid!! :Evil: He was eaten up with envy over my kids from day one.

Don't react to yours...just ignore his potty, spiteful mouth...he is looking for a reaction too...silence is the greatest weapon you have :)
How can they hurt children ? How could he send a email to your son the evil bastard..

Mango Chutney

Staff member
I stay only in touch because of my daughter.
But I am so hurt by his dirty lies.
He as gone beyond what is acceptable and he us the father of all rats. ..
Omg I did react badly I called it every word imagine now if he want to say anything he go speak to my lawyer even my daughter is hurt by what he said. If I was there I think I kill him with my bare hands.
It's really so important you do not react. He could be recording you to use your outrage as evidence of a temper.
Your daughters medical history will be proof enough that she is not abused, her education records will also show no cause for concern.
Social Services may have to get involved for a while if he pushes this through, but they will soon see his words were lies.
I don't know the age of your daughter, but if she is old enough to understand his words and feel hurt....she is old enough to speak out about your parental skills.
I'm assuming he is the father of the little girl, hence the contact?
They truly are despicable :Evil:
How can they hurt children ? How could he send a email to your son the evil bastard..
Because they will do whatever it takes to get a reaction from us. If we don't react the way they wish when they verbally abuse us, they go for the obvious target, the target that strikes any mother through the heart: The children. They then target other family members and friends. It's full on harassment, but you all have to ignore, ignore, ignore.

These creatures are not human...there is something wrong inside of them.
My rat also sent my kids death threats...there is no level to which they will not stoop to reach their goal.
He hated my kids because they are British nationals and because they took my time and attention away from him....they were the spike in the wheel of his plans, hence wanting them dead :Evil:

Yeah, let him speak through your lawyer, no direct contact....it's the only way he can't get to you :)

Mystery

Inactive
Thank you,
he did get the reaction but he was so vile to me.
His words cut like a knife. The police and SS already been involved. Because I was reported for marrying isis which was totally lies he's to lazy to be anything.
I'm crazy mental I'm always a liar.
He's doing my head in and I was crazy to even get involved with a Rat and his family.
I'm so done I'm tired, I need peace from all of them.. don't like it because I won't send him money.. now I don't speak with him again.
My anger erupted and he can do what he wants I'm so sick of it all.. thank you if not for the site I think I was mental crazy :Cry::Cry::Cry:

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Thank you,
he did get the reaction but he was so vile to me.
His words cut like a knife. The police and SS already been involved. Because I was reported for marrying isis which was totally lies he's to lazy to be anything.
I'm crazy mental I'm always a liar.
He's doing my head in and I was crazy to even get involved with a Rat and his family.
I'm so done I'm tired, I need peace from all of them.. don't like it because I won't send him money.. now I don't speak with him again.
My anger erupted and he can do what he wants I'm so sick of it all.. thank you if not for the site I think I was mental crazy :Cry::Cry::Cry:
They all say we are crazy in the head, liars, alcoholics, cheats etc....it's like they use the description of their true selves, and deflect it onto us.

We were all crazy to get involved with rats...but how on earth are decent, normal human beings with standards, pride and morals to see through their mask?
How could we possibly imagine that this cruelty to innocent people exists?
How could we know that such sick and twisted people with no pride, morals or conscience would destroy somebody that loved them, was good to them etc?
The fact is, we couldn't...but we would now, though only because we've been victim to it and see the signs.

He and his family are the scum of the earth...all of these pimp and prostitute families are.
I have four sons...I would starve to death before I sent them out to sell their bodies for a pair of flip flops and a surgically reconstructed hymen!

For as long as you react, they will contact you. Every time you reply sees them knock you down a little further in spirit...this is not good for you nor little'un, which is why silence is best.

Every time you reply, that's a battle they win....and they will do it time and time again until you learn to ignore them. Contact in any form is contact, be it anger, feeling low, happy....whatever....it's all contact.
You will win the overall war....but you've got to stop letting them winning the the little skirmishes....stay silent, use your lawyer...and just concentrate on you and your loved ones.
Your happiness and silence is your best revenge...it will kill them all inside.

I would not have coped without this site either...I came here physically and mentally broken (literally)....and these loopy members were making me laugh!! I thought I'd never laugh again...but they did it :D

The abuse we get on here can be pretty shocking, but every time we see a victim break away, grow strong, become a survivor....it makes all that abuse seem nothing, just silly, empty words that do nothing to stop our success :love:

Mystery

Inactive
They all say we are crazy in the head, liars, alcoholics, cheats etc....it's like they use the description of their true selves, and deflect it onto us.
Thank you so much and sorry for what you been through. I can't take it anymore I can't sleep.
He married me by fake imam. I didn't know it was fake wedding I found out..
1 year later we married by government in Tunisia with a notair. The wedding was shit to be honest.
I found out he had other fb accounts Badoo and Instagram ect all with thousands of women.
You name it he had it. I confronted him and he lied said it was his friend using his mobile.
He sneak out of the house and slept with his man friend.. when I walked out of the house while he was still there his family hear me and called him.
He found me leaving he smelled really bad.
I can only imagine although he deny anything.
I left june this year I booked and left quickly
He had no time to react..
He as taken a lot of money from me gifts to.
I took some money and put it in my room.
His sister refused to talk to me and pulled faces at me but I didn't know why until my daughter told me she was going in the cupboard and helping herself to my money. My husband would look at her ass and boobs when she bent down.. i still not sure if it was his wife or not. Or incense.
I don't really care. The evil sister in law was the one he was chatting to saying he loved her.
He said it was someone with the same name but it was not him. He would shout at me but his man friend he was softly spoken. On our wedding night his man friend called all night.
His sister called and messaged him all the time we were alone together.. He still tell me he loves me I told him his words to me is like him farting in my face.. He gets money but never spent on me he spend on his sister and her child..
His family are perfect I'm not.
He don't have a home he don't work he just sits in a cafe or by the beach on his phone with his man friend.. He don't like the fact that he can't control me.. Yes I have a bad mouth and I will argue if I know I'm right.. I was left in a bedroom when his sil visited and ate the food I bought.
He told me he was a good muslim before I married him.. He is chatting doing the same to other women scamming them for a visa money gifts sex chats.. This is one of them but he add by mistake. Haha I will post now I have not messaged her... I feel sorry for her.. I need crop it file to large. Sorry for venting on here.
These are just a few things he as done to me..
Thank you so much for your advice..

We were all crazy to get involved with rats...but how on earth are decent, normal human beings with standards, pride and morals to see through their mask?
How could we know that such sick and twisted people with no pride, morals or conscience would destroy somebody that loved them, was good to them etc?
The fact is, we couldn't...but we would now, though only because we've been victim to it and see the signs.

He and his family are the scum of the earth...all of these pimp and prostitute families are.
I have four sons...I would starve to death before I sent them out to sell their bodies for a pair of flip flops and a surgically reconstructed hymen!

For as long as you react, they will contact you. Every time you reply sees them knock you down a little further in spirit...this is not good for you nor little'un, which is why silence is best.

Every time you reply, that's a battle they win....and they will do it time and time again until you learn to ignore them. Contact in any form is contact, be it anger, feeling low, happy....whatever....it's all contact.
You will win the overall war....but you've got to stop letting them winning the the little skirmishes....stay silent, use your lawyer...and just concentrate on you and your loved ones.

I would not have coped without this site either...I came here physically and mentally broken (literally)....and these loopy members were making me laugh!! I thought I'd never laugh again...but they did it :D

The abuse we get on here can be pretty shocking, but every time we see a victim break away, grow strong, become a survivor....it makes all that abuse seem nothing, just silly, empty words that do nothing to stop our success :love:

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Something happened to my post and got mixed up with yours mango ^^
Yeah, I noticed :D No worries, I separated your post from mine....I will try to bring it down here, so I can read it better....

Quote Mystery:

"Thank you so much and sorry for what you been through. I can't take it anymore I can't sleep.
He married me by fake imam. I didn't know it was fake wedding I found out..
1 year later we married by government in Tunisia with a notair. The wedding was shit to be honest.
I found out he had other fb accounts Badoo and Instagram ect all with thousands of women.
You name it he had it. I confronted him and he lied said it was his friend using his mobile.
He sneak out of the house and slept with his man friend.. when I walked out of the house while he was still there his family hear me and called him.
He found me leaving he smelled really bad.
I can only imagine although he deny anything.
I left june this year I booked and left quickly
He had no time to react..
He as taken a lot of money from me gifts to.
I took some money and put it in my room.
His sister refused to talk to me and pulled faces at me but I didn't know why until my daughter told me she was going in the cupboard and helping herself to my money. My husband would look at her ass and boobs when she bent down.. i still not sure if it was his wife or not. Or incense.
I don't really care. The evil sister in law was the one he was chatting to saying he loved her.
He said it was someone with the same name but it was not him. He would shout at me but his man friend he was softly spoken. On our wedding night his man friend called all night.
His sister called and messaged him all the time we were alone together.. He still tell me he loves me I told him his words to me is like him farting in my face.. He gets money but never spent on me he spend on his sister and her child..
His family are perfect I'm not.
He don't have a home he don't work he just sits in a cafe or by the beach on his phone with his man friend.. He don't like the fact that he can't control me.. Yes I have a bad mouth and I will argue if I know I'm right.. I was left in a bedroom when his sil visited and ate the food I bought.
He told me he was a good muslim before I married him.. He is chatting doing the same to other women scamming them for a visa money gifts sex chats.. This is one of them but he add by mistake. Haha I will post now I have not messaged her... I feel sorry for her.. I need crop it file to large. Sorry for venting on here.
These are just a few things he as done to me..
Thank you so much for your advice.. "

My rat also had relationships with men....I was suspicious about one for a long time, but never had concrete proof...I found out the truth at the end, it made me sick :sick:
He was sleeping with me, this bloke, other men and probably other women too. Some nights he didn't take me to work, he was funny when he got home...he would have a shower :eek: and go straight to sleep.
There was also plenty of opportunity when I visited England.
Have you had tests for STD's at the doctors? It's really worth your while to do this, even if just for peace of mind. It seems to be quite common practice for these rats to literally sleep with anything with a hole, condoms are not used...they just shower afterwards, so get yourself tested :)

Something very strange about the women in your rat family....I'd say it's highly likely that one was his real wife, hence the Orfi marriage with you...bigamy is illegal in Tunisia, they can only have one wife, but a wife outside of Islam may not know one wedding from another....I certainly wouldn't have known back then if it was staged right. At least you don't have to go through with a divorce to move on with your life :)

He and his family did well out of you....it makes me so angry....and it's not normal for these women to pimp their man out! Be relieved you are away from the bunch of freaks.
You will recover, it's just really hard, really painful, really emotional...but you will recover :)
I better not post her on here..
Yeah, don't post victims here. You can post him though! Is he on here? We have so many newbies at the moment, I'm struggling to remember each individual story and rat. You can also post his ratty sister/wife that stole money from you :Evil:

Mystery

Inactive
Margo I do need a divorce we got married twice one by imam fake other by government I have marriage certificate.. English and arabic...
I blocked his messages I feel a little better I also had test for HIV thank God I'm clear.
I know nothing about this man friend until I found out that he sneak out of home I was leaving.
The bitch hear me and called him...
I think in less than 1 sec the whole of Tunisia knew I had left lol; another time I was dying for a smoke so I sneak out in 1 sec his brother was behind me. I think I had a tracking device up my ass haha.
I smoked and his sister, cousin but when he found out I was the whore who give to his sister omg it was her. But I'm so tired of everything I just want peace in my life... I'm sat here smoking doing what I want in my own home and in peace.
If I want to go out im not followed if I want a simple thing like shower I can. I'll never forgive or forget what he as done the scars will remain in my head and my heart.. I will never be stupid again..

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
Mystery please stay on here because you've been through a lot .The girls are great as nobody understands what its like .we have all been there .especially for your well being and mental health .sending you a healing angel .what does not kill you makes you stronger take baby steps one day at a time ,keep reading this site love.There all a pack of inbred fuckers keep strong for you and your daughter god bless xx

Mystery

Inactive
Mystery please stay on here because you've been through a lot .The girls are great as nobody understands what its like .we have all been there .especially for your well being and mental health .sending you a healing angel .what does not kill you makes you stronger take baby steps one day at a time ,keep reading this site love.There all a pack of inbred fuckers keep strong for you and your daughter god bless xx
Thank you tipme, reading every thing on here gives me a sense of peace. That others have been in my situation and it's not just me.
I did think Maybe he's right I am crazy but then I
Read about the others here and see they are all the same.. Thank you for your support and kind words. Now I need to heel and let my lawyer do the work..
I'm not leaving and if my story will help others
Then my life with rat as not been for nothing. ❤

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
Thank you tipme, reading every thing on here gives me a sense of peace. That others have been in my situation and it's not just me.
Read about the others here and see they are all the same.. Thank you for your support and kind words. Now I need to heel and let my lawyer do the work..
Let him do it why waste more money.he can't move on till he is divorced.and not like your in any hurry let him pay do not send no more money.there is a topic on divorce here read it and no your not crazy just a normal girl with a heart and morals.they have none of these .there all bum bandits.

Derbygirl

What a bastard, Mystery....He is truly disgusting....

Judithlyn

Rat Expert

Great advice! :thumbsup:Ignorance hurts them more than replies even in anger! Hummmmm:confused:
Thank you! More for me to think about! :thumbsup:

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
I feel your pain! It’s shocking how evil, immoral, and vile these lying, cheating bastards truly are! Go slow, take care of yourself and your child, and in time, you will slowly stop feeling the hurt and heartbreak that monster has caused you! It took me over 9 months to recover. I just could not get my head wrapped around how anybody could be so evil, especially when they pretended to be in so much love, but I finally came to grips with the fact that these people are truly despicable and different from anybody I’ve ever met in this great big world! Best wishes to you! Keep reading on here, keep pouring your heart out cause the people here really do understand! Hugs!

Amira

Rat Expert
If you see that his sister to beat her child CALL THE POLICE i hope someone can beat her so she get be blue over all her face . Do the child do not have a father who is care !!!!!!

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed by their threats and words. That’s their intention, to make you feel suffocated. Please keep in mind if SS and police are involved they will help you. They will find the truth that you had an abusive partner and he messed with your mind. Also they will find who he is in reality. An abused child is a serious subject in many governments and their safety is a priority so in that case feel relief. Stay the most possible away from him, or even take the chance to ask SS how you should react towards him. Don’t let him manipulate you and try to enjoy more your daughter. There is no chance his word weights more than yours. And everything will be clarified by authorities. Sending a hug.

Mystery

Inactive
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed by their threats and words. That’s their intention, to make you feel suffocated. Please keep in mind if SS and police are involved they will help you. They will find the truth that you had an abusive partner and he messed with your mind. Also they will find who he is in reality. An abused child is a serious subject in many governments and their safety is a priority so in that case feel relief. Stay the most possible away from him, or even take the chance to ask SS how you should react towards him. Don’t let him manipulate you and try to enjoy more your daughter. There is no chance his word weights more than yours. And everything will be clarified by authorities. Sending a hug.
I am not afraid of his threats it was just so hurtful for him to say this when he knows I'm a good person good mother. It was his backlash to me for saying truth about his sister.
He as never been to my country .
I was living in tunisia. my daughter is not a young child she is in last year's of school. Anyone can come chat with her i been living a nightmare for long time with Mr rat.. But they don't like it when we bite back. If I questioned him I had bad mouth. If I breathed I was wrong it didn't matter what I did.. I catch him out in lies his cheating and not pay 1 diner for me. I kept him and his family. It was me working while he sleep all day out all night.. my daughter is old enough to say truth so I don't care about threats I care about how he could say bad for me... Reading everyone's story is heart breaking I know what you all go through but I don't take his abusive anymore I am enjoying my time out of chains.
I feel I been released from many years in jail.
Rat can be eaten by cat, but cat would be sic and die. We live and learn move on and be happy.
He is worse rat ever and he read book of how to be a rat like all the others.
He is loser not me, he don't have home no work no nothing. He use to be sic all the time not to do any work but he dance and shake his ass ok..
I just pray women would listen to stories on here.
Most fall for they charm they get caught up in they whole family thinking family rat love them.
It all fake plastic ask them for money ask them pay expensive gifts say no and they move to they next victim. If you older lonely looking for adventure I can assure you, you won't get any.
If you looking to get out of your country be prepared to be a slave and provide for lazy rat family living in slum. I see so many older women at cash machine with young rat stand by her, if it don't work be prepared for all the abuse in world from in. I see them cry while rat walk away shouting. I see young women dressed in hijab burker when tunis women don't cover themselves and rat staring at they bodies. They sprout Islam at you but they all Haram they don't follow the book. If you question them about Islam they say they follow but lazy.. true they are lazy the only work they do is with they fingers on phone.
I could go on and on ladies but I just pray that no women get dragged in by these men like i did..

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I am not afraid of his threats it was just so hurtful for him to say this when he knows I'm a good person good mother. It was his backlash to me for saying truth about his sister.
He as never been to my country .
I was living in tunisia. my daughter is not a young child she is in last year's of school. Anyone can come chat with her i been living a nightmare for long time with Mr rat.. But they don't like it when we bite back. If I questioned him I had bad mouth. If I breathed I was wrong it didn't matter what I did.. I catch him out in lies his cheating and not pay 1 diner for me. I kept him and his family. It was me working while he sleep all day out all night.. my daughter is old enough to say truth so I don't care about threats I care about how he could say bad for me... Reading everyone's story is heart breaking I know what you all go through but I don't take his abusive anymore I am enjoying my time out of chains.
I feel I been released from many years in jail.
Rat can be eaten by cat, but cat would be sic and die. We live and learn move on and be happy.
He is worse rat ever and he read book of how to be a rat like all the others.
He is loser not me, he don't have home no work no nothing. He use to be sic all the time not to do any work but he dance and shake his ass ok..
I just pray women would listen to stories on here.
Most fall for they charm they get caught up in they whole family thinking family rat love them.
It all fake plastic ask them for money ask them pay expensive gifts say no and they move to they next victim. If you older lonely looking for adventure I can assure you, you won't get any.
If you looking to get out of your country be prepared to be a slave and provide for lazy rat family living in slum. I see so many older women at cash machine with young rat stand by her, if it don't work be prepared for all the abuse in world from in. I see them cry while rat walk away shouting. I see young women dressed in hijab burker when tunis women don't cover themselves and rat staring at they bodies. They sprout Islam at you but they all Haram they don't follow the book. If you question them about Islam they say they follow but lazy.. true they are lazy the only work they do is with they fingers on phone.
I could go on and on ladies but I just pray that no women get dragged in by these men like i did..
Every single word you said is true. Sorry Mystery, I assumed your daughter was a preschooler. Then even less sense he said such thing. Yes, they all have called us all kind of names and told all kind of lies about us. Thankfully this guy is out of your life. No woman needs such vile individual in her life, nor her kids.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
You know what? According to one of our now banned forum rats, this English, mother of four, teetotal, battling chronic PTSD, so doesn't leave the house alone ever, very rarely leaves the house at all (I've left this house once since August 2nd), that only feels safe abroad is:
An alcoholic, Scottish mother of two, living in Glasgow (never been there in my life), with a nightclub habit :D:D:D
To this day...I still look at my boys...and wonder which two are not mine :p

They talk bollocks!
They know they fucked up, but they need to get new victims.
The only way to achieve this goal, is to make us look bad and themselves look the victim, hence the forum rats referring to us as bitter, jealous, fat, cheating, lying, drug taking, alcoholic sex tourists....ugly women that nobody else wants, so we pay a small fortune to fly to Tunisia and have hot sex with little boys :rolleyes:
Hot sex, ha...yeah right :rolleyes:

You see how ridiculous they are with their lies? They are pathetic, they are not worth the shit on our shoes! They are parasites, begging boys with no pride, prostitutes, rapists and thieves with no education, no future, no bugger all.....so ignore the shit they come out with....the fucking wasters are a waste of good oxygen...and I'm so bloody angry to read these posts from the heart about the damage these pieces of human shit have caused to good people....I've had to resort to proper swearing on the forum, grrrrrrrrrrr :Evil:

They are nothing, girls, absolute feck all!!
But you....you are everything!!
So just ignore their pathetic lies and insults to try to re establish contact....ignore the useless, scamming feckin pigs and leave them to rot in the shit of their own making.
Rant over :thumbsup:

Arkady

Junior Rat Expert

It’s known as projection.