Tunisian love rats threatening victims

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Heidi, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

She is divorced if I can believe any thing anymore.

Judithlyn likes this.
  2. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

It’s easy to feel overwhelmed by their threats and words. That’s their intention, to make you feel suffocated. Please keep in mind if SS and police are involved they will help you. They will find the truth that you had an abusive partner and he messed with your mind. Also they will find who he is in reality. An abused child is a serious subject in many governments and their safety is a priority so in that case feel relief. Stay the most possible away from him, or even take the chance to ask SS how you should react towards him. Don’t let him manipulate you and try to enjoy more your daughter. There is no chance his word weights more than yours. And everything will be clarified by authorities. Sending a hug.

3. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

I am not afraid of his threats it was just so hurtful for him to say this when he knows I'm a good person good mother. It was his backlash to me for saying truth about his sister.
    He as never been to my country .
    I was living in tunisia. my daughter is not a young child she is in last year's of school. Anyone can come chat with her i been living a nightmare for long time with Mr rat.. But they don't like it when we bite back. If I questioned him I had bad mouth. If I breathed I was wrong it didn't matter what I did.. I catch him out in lies his cheating and not pay 1 diner for me. I kept him and his family. It was me working while he sleep all day out all night.. my daughter is old enough to say truth so I don't care about threats I care about how he could say bad for me... Reading everyone's story is heart breaking I know what you all go through but I don't take his abusive anymore I am enjoying my time out of chains.
    I feel I been released from many years in jail.
    Rat can be eaten by cat, but cat would be sic and die. We live and learn move on and be happy.
    He is worse rat ever and he read book of how to be a rat like all the others.
    He is loser not me, he don't have home no work no nothing. He use to be sic all the time not to do any work but he dance and shake his ass ok..
    I just pray women would listen to stories on here.
    Most fall for they charm they get caught up in they whole family thinking family rat love them.
    It all fake plastic ask them for money ask them pay expensive gifts say no and they move to they next victim. If you older lonely looking for adventure I can assure you, you won't get any.
    If you looking to get out of your country be prepared to be a slave and provide for lazy rat family living in slum. I see so many older women at cash machine with young rat stand by her, if it don't work be prepared for all the abuse in world from in. I see them cry while rat walk away shouting. I see young women dressed in hijab burker when tunis women don't cover themselves and rat staring at they bodies. They sprout Islam at you but they all Haram they don't follow the book. If you question them about Islam they say they follow but lazy.. true they are lazy the only work they do is with they fingers on phone.
    I could go on and on ladies but I just pray that no women get dragged in by these men like i did..

Amira, Brasilgirl, Beverley and 9 others like this.
  4. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Every single word you said is true. Sorry Mystery, I assumed your daughter was a preschooler. Then even less sense he said such thing. Yes, they all have called us all kind of names and told all kind of lies about us. Thankfully this guy is out of your life. No woman needs such vile individual in her life, nor her kids.

5. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

You know what? According to one of our now banned forum rats, this English, mother of four, teetotal, battling chronic PTSD, so doesn't leave the house alone ever, very rarely leaves the house at all (I've left this house once since August 2nd), that only feels safe abroad is:
    An alcoholic, Scottish mother of two, living in Glasgow (never been there in my life), with a nightclub habit :D:D:D
    To this day...I still look at my boys...and wonder which two are not mine :p

They talk bollocks!
    They know they fucked up, but they need to get new victims.
    The only way to achieve this goal, is to make us look bad and themselves look the victim, hence the forum rats referring to us as bitter, jealous, fat, cheating, lying, drug taking, alcoholic sex tourists....ugly women that nobody else wants, so we pay a small fortune to fly to Tunisia and have hot sex with little boys :rolleyes:
    Hot sex, ha...yeah right :rolleyes:

You see how ridiculous they are with their lies? They are pathetic, they are not worth the shit on our shoes! They are parasites, begging boys with no pride, prostitutes, rapists and thieves with no education, no future, no bugger all.....so ignore the shit they come out with....the fucking wasters are a waste of good oxygen...and I'm so bloody angry to read these posts from the heart about the damage these pieces of human shit have caused to good people....I've had to resort to proper swearing on the forum, grrrrrrrrrrr :Evil:

They are nothing, girls, absolute feck all!!
    But you....you are everything!!
    So just ignore their pathetic lies and insults to try to re establish contact....ignore the useless, scamming feckin pigs and leave them to rot in the shit of their own making.
    Rant over :thumbsup:

Brasilgirl, Arkady, Beverley and 6 others like this.
  6. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

And as we say in the US—-all blow and no show.

Judithlyn, Bostons and juicyfruit like this.
  7. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

It’s known as projection.

8. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I know.....and these rats are naturals at it :Evil:
    Used to mess with my head something awful, but I am now so thoroughly read up on narcissism...I understand completely.
    Tis evil :thumbsup: