Tunisian Men - read this! Come to Europa!

H

HappyDreamer

they'll end up in Poverty :( , i am sure of it ,
Riiiggghhht..... The west will end up in poverty when we are completely oil free!?! Lol! Well, it's an opinion I suppose..... just not a very educated one! :D
Or maybe you don't understand what I mean by 'oil free'? I am refering to a time when we no longer need oil..... we will have no use for it! It won't be too far in the future!

surf

Junior Rat Expert
Brilliant brilliant Brilliant brilliant post!!! , This huge message should be sent to all the rats and buzznez men!!!!
haahhaahhahaha you made my day , And no one it shouldn't in every tunisian airport/port, And you think we're ignorant and stupid? no we're not , we know what europe is and it is not a heaven or built with gold.. and wait till oil dries up see what will happen to all western countries
Do you have D.I.D formerly known as multiple personalty disorder? You seem to have had two very opposing opinions within this thread....

A

Alien

Maybe a animator works many hours, and here a fulltime job is 37 hours a week. BUT we work in a totaly different speed! We work our arses off while we are at work. And NO we dont sleep when the boss is out of the building ;)
wow, really? here 40 hours plus work overtime many times....! Oh, I will have to immigrate to UK because it's a paradise ;);)

A

Alien

Dear rats*
Now, exceptionally I aimed it to all Tunisian men not only for rats. 90% of them dream about living in Europe even if they are not rats. Many immigrate here with their Tunisian wives. They have no clue about prices and living costs in European countries comparing the possible reached salaries in the countries before they come. And when they are here, they are surprised, and moan that life is hard here.

H

HappyDreamer

I notice this morning that El matador has removed several of the posts from last night.... They are quoted by other members anyway. Considering that he appears to have multiple personalities, I am wonderingif there is more than one Tunisian man logging in under the same user name? :eek::sneaky::whistle:

ExNorway

Junior Rat Expert
@El matador please don't write stuff and remove it!

I saw your answer to my post stating with a question mark that you were not ignorant. Then you removed it. Stand by your words at least! And if you could add some content it would be great !

Never understood why you are here ?

A

Alien

I notice this morning that El matador has removed several of the posts from last night.... They are quoted by other members anyway. Considering that he appears to have multiple personalities, I am wonderingif there is more than one Tunisian man logging in under the same user name? :eek::sneaky::whistle:
Errrrr, maybe.... Or he just has the typical bipolar personality as many other rats........

Heidi

Inactive
sorry i came here by an accident , i have no idea how i knew TLR
Oh, really :whistle:

El matador Member
surf said:
You started a different thread where you said you were happy to tell us how you know if a man is a rat or not. I was interested to hear you're view as you are Tunisian
I am just saying not all tunisians are rates,and i am proud to be a tunisian,

El matador Member
  • Alien said:
    And you can see many ugly young guys too who do bezness with young and beautiful women too.
    They do the same with everyone, even with young, beautiful and Muslim and virgin women. All that they want is money and visa. These are disgusting hidden male prostitutes, and handle all women as a shit independently from their look and age.
  • Meh yeah, I know all about it
    I am really ashmead to be a tunisian.

A

Alien

@El matador you have to be educated on absolutely everything - even your own name here. It's soooooo boring and even if you seam to pick up new words ( like brilliant) nothing remotely Informative are said. Heidi's symbols are the only fun thing on the thread :Evil:
Haha, EN, I think exceptionally it was a sarcasm from El Matador, Wallah posted before that it's brilliant brilliant post.......
I think he copied the words from Wallah. Unbelievable how Tunisian men are able to adapt to a group if they want, just to pretend they are good men. I mean, he noticed that Wallah is a greatly appreciated and honored member of TLR, and everybody loves her, and what she says. He is enough smart to use this as an advantage: if he shows that he loves Wallah too, and says what she says, and agree with her, members here will find him reputable!......:rolleyes: One of rat tricks ;) Tunisian men have very good psychological and social psychological sence without learning any psychology, - I don't know how, - but they are able to measure how they have to bevave exactly to become reputable in other's eyes.......
You know from socialpsychology: if you want to join to a group, you will have to become friend with one of the leaders of the group, and you will be accepted ;):rolleyes:

Heidi

Inactive
El matador Member
New
N. Amany said:
Yes you are wrong ...he cant be treated like a western man because he doesn't think ,act,feel,work nor behave like a western man . Arabs dont have the european mind to even be compared to them They have different cultural,religious backgrounds, traditions and different upbringing,that can not remotely be compared as such . Honestly what i think ? on your path to find a good game to play on the internet, you accidentally stumbled on this site . TLR is not a Game ( with real people )but LR's play a good game , huh ?

lol you just made my day . , if you don't like us (arabs) then get out and don't come here and complain smh!, and i am not here to play with anyone, i just want to see some peoples stories

ExNorway

Junior Rat Expert
@El matador Could You at least give some substance in Your posts? This is not a video game ( referring to your name). It's actually real rats and real life !

Be sure ! And if it's a game to you by accident please register on a different planet - we are booked and out of capacity for interns.