Tunisian Men - read this! Come to Europa!

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Etoyoc, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

And let me add that in some places, like California, housing costs are beyond the reach of many people.

2. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Same in Vancouver. I just bought a 2 bedroom flat 2 months ago and paid almost 900K CDN including taxes. And the place is only 83 sq metres. Housing costs in North America are crazy! I looked at some flats over 3 and 4 million too.

AmberHeart, Mystery and Arkady like this.
  3. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

In fact I saw a news article that stated in Some parts of California you can have a six figure income and still be considered low income.

Brasilgirl likes this.
  4. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

Now that’s a good idea.

Brasilgirl likes this.
  5. Brasilgirl

Yes, that is true here too. A small old uncared for house goes for over 1M here. A decent home in Vancouver will be about 3M. And the yearly property taxes are the price of a decent nice new car. I looked at a few houses, but I won’t be here very often and I thought it was too much maintenance.
    It is crazy for young people starting out. Most people don’t make six figures here. At least not for a while into their career.

AmberHeart and Arkady like this.
  6. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

And may I also mention that agricultural and farm work are usually seasonal, meaning you are employed 3 to 4 months out of the year during harvest season.

AmberHeart and Brasilgirl like this.
  7. Brasilgirl

It’s hard for people to find work without skills. Maybe driving taxi, but here it takes a few years to get a licence. The government has time restrictions before you can advance from a learning licence to a new driver licence. Then after a new driver licence, you wait the time frame and can then apply other types of licences such as bus driver or taxi.
    Not too easy for the rats to earn a living here. They are starting out too far behind.

Mario666, AmberHeart and Arkady like this.
  8. Vampirecat

Vampirecat Well-Known Member

Yes tunisian men ( the rat ones ) come to europe uk usa to work coz us sponsers footed the bill they find jobs paying 1200 to 1500 a month pay theyre wives fuck all . Have free rent food council tax about everything. Collect wages keep some for travel to work etc buy clothes smokes booze then send the rest back home a big percentage which mother rat saves up for her bitch son little business and house for said bitch and the dirty slut scrubber who looks like coco the fucking clown .

magic, juicyfruit, Arkady and 7 others like this.
  9. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

If they’re lucky. Most minimum wage jobs barely cover the gas to get to work. There are people who work, yet they qualify for food stamps.

Brasilgirl and juicyfruit like this.
  10. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

11. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

Coco the clown, that's the best description I've heard. I always said they are painted fat dolls.
    I can't believe the men like they women fat.
    I'm no slim Jim but the size of some of these women are built like brick shithouses.
    In they tight Armani fake clothes.
    I best shut my mouth.

12. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

Lol. This is funny cus rats love calling women fat. They fat shame a lot. It's their go to insult, even for an average sized woman. Im a size 10. Athletic build. I was still fat. Haha. Seen my rats mom and was like, are you kidding me. :eek: like ummm, you umm seen your mom lately. I reckon you haven't cus her neck look like she could play for the NFL or crush cans under her chin. Big neck heffa :p

SN: American men like em thick and BBW. Haha. Everyone getting love but those Tunisian rats

13. Vampirecat

Vampirecat Well-Known Member

Big neck heffa. Love it . Lololl xxx

Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  14. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

Sounds like they come in three sizes; chunky, fat and HOLY COW, THAR SHE BLOWS!

Mystery, Mario666 and Vampirecat like this.