Tunisian News & Current Affairs

Brasilgirl

I had to laugh at his ignorance :rolleyes:
How he believed that a power crazy, insane dictator was their friend. He was too stupid to see that they were being used to carry out Hitler's dirty work, and that once he'd finished with the Jewish people, he'd have wiped them out too :rolleyes:
I don't know what the hell these dimwits are taught at school, for so many of them to have the same belief...but I'd sure love to be a fly in the wall during their history lessons :thumbsup:

I got the silent treatment for laughing at him and showing proof contrary to his beliefs.
I think they learn more of that through their family and upbringing along with prejudice. It’s not as easy as taking these things out of their schools. It will take generations to change their warped thinking.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
It's pretty frightening! Made worse by the fact that some of these lunatics use bezness marriages to move around the globe :eek:

This bit here is the bit I find most disturbing, because of the way my rat was:

"Some of the interviewees are regular people who were living in the areas taken over by extremists and have now adapted to the rules and expectations of the radicals who’ve taken over their communities. One fairly young man says that “it’s like living as a member of a new religion” after mentioning that his parents were Muslim and he himself is Muslim but the form of Islam practiced by the extremists in the city is massively different from the form of Islam that he believes in or possibly believed in."

That they just take over regular areas, change things....and get into the heads of disillusioned and easily swayed youth.
Elements of my life with him bordered on Sharia Law...and it must not spread...it's dangerous.....and it frightens me to know that the UK has Sharia courts, banks and Sharia areas...Sharia Law is not compatible with our laws and culture.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Wonder if he went across via bezness :confused:
I've tried to read other reports on Google, but they're all written in Italian.

English

Man nabbed in Tunisia for killing wife near Brescia
In September 2014

Redazione ANSAROME
01 February 201911:27NEWS
(ANSA) - Rome, February 1 - A Tunisian man was arrested in Tunisia Friday on suspicion of killing his Italian wife near Brescia in September 2014, interior ministry sources said. Chaanbi Mootaz was arrested by Tunisian police acting on an international murder warrant, the sources said.
They said his arrest had been desired by the government and by Interior Minister Matteo Salvini in particular.
Mootaz allegedly killed Daniela Bani at Palazzolo sull'Oglio near Brescia.

http://www.ansa.it/english/news/2019/02/01/man-nabbed-in-tunisia-for-killing-wife-near-brescia_08b1320f-c090-4eca-9867-d96e7518abae.html

Heidi

A Tunisian man was arrested in Tunisia Friday on suspicion of killing his Italian wife near Brescia in September 2014
"Tell the worst day": the pupil tells about the killing of the mother
"Theme: I tell a really happened fact, the loss of the thing dearest to me.
It was a quiet sunny morning, I was still asleep, then my mother came to wake me dressed like that: red and white checked shirt, jeans and ponytail stopped by a headband. It was more sunny than usual, and I did not hear my brother because he went to kindergarten. After I had breakfast I went to my room to get dressed, to go and get my brother to kindergarten, then I saw my mum and dad going to their room and locked the door and from that moment I do not have anymore heard my mom. Then after a few minutes I saw my dad passing through the corridor but this time without my mother and I asked myself: "What happened to my mother?".
And I have not seen her since. And to write it I still seem to relive it for the second time, but the first one is more painful, in my opinion, of the others and yet you can not go back, otherwise I would have done it already! I'd like to get her back and hold her close, close to me. But unfortunately it can not be done, it will always remain in my heart with pain and regret. I will never forgive him, but never. And the important thing is that it will remain close to me with the spirit, and I will go to the cemetery when I can and will always keep it in my heart, and in part to myself. "

http://www.bresciatoday.it/cronaca/palazzolo-daniela-bani-omicidio-tema-figlio.html

The woman had been killed with dozens of stab wounds and the man had escaped to his native country to avoid jail. The couple had two young children, who are now in Italy with their maternal grandparents. The mother of the victim, Giuseppina, a few weeks ago had made a public appeal to the Minister of the Interior Matteo Salvini to take an interest in the affair. The owner of the Viminale responded by asking for information in Tunis and the situation, after more than 4 years from the murder, has finally resolved

https://www.lapresse.it/cronaca/brescia_omicidio_di_daniela_bani_arrestato_il_marito_latitante_in_tunisia-1102129/news/2019-02-01/

Unbenannt.JPGbhse.JPG
tunisino Mootz Chaanbi / Chaanbi Mootaz

his fb https://www.facebook.com/mootaz.chaanbi Mootaz Daniela Chaanbi :Evil:

Last edited:

Femme Fatale

I think she may have been killed in Italy and he fled to Tunisia. Says children with her parents, thank god.
Really sad. Poor kids. I pray when they extradite him back to Italy, they throw away the key and never let him see the light of day.

Furthermore how could his family allow him to be free and not turn him in. Im sure they knew with their nosey asses. Not one of them had the human decency to turn him in. Just pathetic.

Brasilgirl

Really sad. Poor kids. I pray when they extradite him back to Italy, they throw away the key and never let him see the light of day.

Furthermore how could his family allow him to be free and not turn him in. Im sure they knew with their nosey asses. Not one of them had the human decency to turn him in. Just pathetic.
This is so sad. :Cry:
My guess is that he hasn’t told anyone the truth about what happened. He’s probably spun so many lies he can’t even remember. The evidence will tell the story and he will have to face his punishments. I hope he gets the max and dies in prison. I hope his trial Is televised world wide.

Heidi

Am I reading what I think Ive read. It took Tunisia 4 years to arrest him? Is that how i interpret that. :eek:
2017.11.23 - Bani Murder - Tunisia does not cooperate (GdB)

Murder Bani: no collaboration from Tunisia (Giornale di Brescia)

I make this premise because there are updates on the case of the murder of Daniela Bani, my countryman killed on 22 September 2014 by her Tunisian husband Mootaz Chaanbi (we have always lived in the same building).

Yesterday afternoon, 21 November 2017, Undersecretary Gennaro Migliore answered in the Justice Commission the question with which a month earlier I asked for updates about the state of the murderer's research, who fled to Tunisia a few hours after the crime. Basically, Mootaz continues to be free in his country because the Tunisian authorities do not cooperate and do not respond to the requests of the Italian government. There is no information on its location from the Interpol office in Tunis.

http://www.claudiocominardi.it/omicidio-bani-italia-si-faccia-valere-sostenga-vittime-mootaz-chaanbi-tunisia/

Heidi

This is so sad. :Cry:
My guess is that he hasn’t told anyone the truth about what happened. He’s probably spun so many lies he can’t even remember. The evidence will tell the story and he will have to face his punishments. I hope he gets the max and dies in prison. I hope his trial Is televised world wide.
He was probably the last person of Palazzolo to look into the eyes of Chaambi Mootaz before he fled to Tunisia. Speaking with him he did not betray the slightest emotion and yet, according to the investigators, he had just killed his wife with twenty-one stab wounds.
ALSO FOR THIS reason Alessandro Corti does not give peace. To him, the 33-year-old Tunisian, the only one investigated for the death of 30-year-old Daniela Bani, has entrusted his two young sons in the early afternoon of Monday, asking him to take care of them for a few hours. But Chaambi Mootaz has never returned to take back from his friend the eight-year-old Youssef and the Yen of four. Corti is still upset.
"Everything seems so incredible, absurd and atrocious," says the 49-year-old. Me and Moses, as we called Mootaz at work, were very good friends. With my wife we used to frequent his family enlightened by those splendid children ».
Alessandro Corti traces with memory the "accursed" on Monday.
"I was home alone, when around one in the afternoon Chaanbi showed up with the children - he says - asked me if he could leave them for a few hours. He was calm. " Yet, according to the suspects of the investigators, the North African had just made his children orphans.
"HE SAID he had to go looking for his wife because she had escaped - Corti continues -. Two or three days ago he had told me that maybe Daniela wanted to leave him for another: I, who am living the end of a marriage that lasted thirteen, explained that it was better to let her go, because it makes no sense to stop a woman who does not want to return free. He replied that he was afraid he would not let him see his children anymore. "
Corti then returns with the thought of Monday afternoon, re-nying the threads of a fresh memory.
"TOWARDS 17.30 came the first phone call to inform me that he would return to pick up his children at 7.30 - unveils the friend of Mootaz - asked me how their children were, at the time it seemed a trivial question, now it gives me the creeps. I replied that they were calm: they had played football, had a snack and watched television. " At 20.00, Corti received the second call. "His voice did not betray anything strange - he explains -: he told me only to accompany his children to his grandmother because he still had commitments. Then he heard Youssef cry and asked me to pass it on to him. She begged him to be good, promising that he would bring him a gift, then he talked to Yen too and after the phone call the kids were happy. They got ready in the car to go to the grandparents. They were happy, they told me that Dad had said that he would take them to Tunisia to visit his grandmother who was not well. They were happy because they would have taken the plane. "
The NIGHTMAS STARTED a few minutes later in the home of Daniela Bani's parents. "We had arrived for a few minutes in the home of the grandparents of the children when Chaambi called me back asking where were the children - says Corti - I said we had just arrived, and I passed his mother-in-law. I have not heard from him since then. "
The friend shakes his head several times. "We were more friends than business colleagues. My wife and I have helped him too much - he points out with bitterness -. I knew he did not get along with his in-laws, but he had everything: work, driving license and a family. He betrayed our friendship, using me »

http://www.bresciaoggi.it/territori/sebino-franciacorta/mootaz-mi-ha-lasciato-i-figli-senza-mai-tradire-emozioni-1.4086418

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
2017.11.23 - Bani Murder - Tunisia does not cooperate (GdB)

Murder Bani: no collaboration from Tunisia (Giornale di Brescia)

I make this premise because there are updates on the case of the murder of Daniela Bani, my countryman killed on 22 September 2014 by her Tunisian husband Mootaz Chaanbi (we have always lived in the same building).

Yesterday afternoon, 21 November 2017, Undersecretary Gennaro Migliore answered in the Justice Commission the question with which a month earlier I asked for updates about the state of the murderer's research, who fled to Tunisia a few hours after the crime. Basically, Mootaz continues to be free in his country because the Tunisian authorities do not cooperate and do not respond to the requests of the Italian government. There is no information on its location from the Interpol office in Tunis.

http://www.claudiocominardi.it/omicidio-bani-italia-si-faccia-valere-sostenga-vittime-mootaz-chaanbi-tunisia/
Tunisia yet again refusing to cooperate with other countries, having to deal with its trash :Evil:

Getting illegals repatriated is a nightmare, because the Tunisian government drag things out to keep foreign money coming in.....and leave the undesirable pieces of trash for us to deal with!

It was Tunisia delaying paperwork, that meant the Tunisian terrorist was still able to attack at the German Christmas market.
And yet a murderer can just go hide there, live life as a free man and go unpunished :Evil:

Bloody backwards, ridiculous laws!

Heidi

June 22, 2017
He confessed his wife's murder in Italy, but in Tunisia he wanders undisturbed
Mootaz Chaambi, except for surprises, next June 26 should be condemned for the death of his wife Daniela Bani, killed with 39 stab wounds. After the murder he fled to Tunisia, which does not respond to the extradition request
(Flickr / Luca Russo)

On 22 September 2014, Mootaz Chaambi, of Tunisian origin, according to the indictment launched 39 stab wounds against his wife Daniela Bani, while the older child, seven years old, was playing with the Playstation in the next room. He made a fried egg, brought the two children from a colleague. From Palazzolo Sull'Oglio reached the airport of Bergamo Orio al Serio and boarded a flight to Tunisia, which had already booked. Then from his mother's number he called his brother-in-law and told what he had done. Since then he has lost track. Or rather, we know that he lives in the suburbs of Tunis, he also knows that he lives in his mother's house and on Facebook you can also see photos of him at the sea. But Tunisia has never given the right to the extradition request. And a few days before the conviction of first instance - which should take place except for surprises on Monday 26 June before the Court of Assizes of the Court of Brescia - the decisions of Italian judges are likely to fall on deaf ears. As well as the request for compensation from the maternal grandparents, who have been entrusted with two children.

For Chaambi there is not only the extradition request, but also a European arrest warrant. But in Tunisia has not been reached by any precautionary measure, explain the lawyers who follow the Bani family, and he wanders undisturbed in the country. Over the years, through the Facebook profile of the same Daniela or a fellow countryman, he also made himself several times with a friend of his wife asking for news of his children.

"I tried to make her understand it in every way, but she did not want to understand," Chaambi said on the phone to Roberto Bani, Daniela's brother, on the night of the murder. "Go home, but do not take the children with you. You will find it in your room ". "Dead?". "Yes," he replied. Shortly before his wife's best friend had said, "I was forced to do it. I asked her who was on the phone but she did not answer me. I got angry, I went to the kitchen, I turned up the volume of the television, I locked the door of the room and I hit her from behind with the knife ».

After years of violence and a conviction for drug dealing, Daniela had decided to leave him. And he would not accept it, premeditating - according to the prosecution - the crime and even booking in advance even the one-way ticket to Tunis. Three days after his wife's 30th birthday.

But no signal of cooperation has been received from the Tunisian authorities to the Italian authorities. From Facebook profiles close to him, we see Chaambi swimming undisturbed by the sea and moving between his mother's house and his uncle's house. And he could continue to do so even after almost certain condemnation, also protected by an environment that attenuates the seriousness of his crime against a woman who wanted to leave him.

While for the possible compensation for damages, lawyers are trying to access the Fund for the orphans of victims of gender violence, which Italy has set up (even if the interministerial decree is still lacking) with 14 years of delay after several procedures infringement proceedings. But here is another insult to hide, because to access it is expected that the victim's income is not higher than that required for admission to legal aid at the expense of the state: just over 11 thousand euros per year. In short, the pension of Daniela's parents would be enough to no longer be considered victims of a femicide

.https://www.linkiesta.it/it/article/2017/06/22/ha-confessato-lomicidio-della-moglie-in-italia-ma-in-tunisia-si-aggira/34668/

Heidi

Murder Daniela Bani: Arrested in Tunis Chaanbi Mootaz
1 February 2019

He was arrested by Tunisian police Chaanbi Mootaz, Tunisian, recipient of an Italian restrictive measure extended internationally by the judicial authority of Brescia. To announce it were sources close to the Interior Ministry.

The question had been put under the magnifying glass by the Government and in particular by Deputy Premier Matteo Salvini. A call to Tunis has unblocked the situation and led to the arrest of the murderer. The man is the author of the murder of his wife Daniela Bani in Palazzolo sull'Oglio in September 2014.

A few days before the murder the man had bought a plane ticket to Tunis. Mootaz's car had been found in the Orio al Serio parking lot. The woman had been killed with dozens of stab wounds: the murderer had escaped to his hometown to avoid prison in Italy.

At the time of the murder the couple had two children, now entrusted to their maternal grandparents. "The arrest of this criminal, who escaped home after the horrible murder of his children's mother, will not return Daniela, but it gives us hope that justice is finally done: he has to pay everything!"

In the trial closed last May, Mootaz was sentenced to 30 years in prison.

https://www.elivebrescia.tv/omicidio-daniela-bani-arrestato-a-tunisi-chaanbi-mootaz/

Laura2014

Staff Member/Administrator
Staff member
Impossible to add a ‘like’ to this story, but hopefully our comments help it remained prominent on google. This young woman and her children deserve justice and he deserves to rot in jail for the rest of his miserable life.

Femme Fatale

This poor woman had a heart to trust this man and he put a knife in it. Just sad.
He is not in prison yet :whistle: He was sentenced in Italy
I just read more about it. Tunisian authorities and government aught to be ashamed. I am convinced these people do not have a conscious.

If I could bring the wrath of 10,000 Angels to these people with the snap of my finger, I would. Thats how much I want this rat population eradicated. They bring nothing hurt, harm, danger and pain. They are demons.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Yeah.....coz Tunisia is safe :rolleyes:
Let's keep sending our innocent tourists there.....afterall, what is the problem with 300-400 sleeper terrorist cells? :rolleyes:

Tunisian Forces Arrest Terrorist Sentenced to 48 Years in Prison

Friday, 1 February, 2019 - 10:15

Tunisian security forces. (AFP)

Counter-terrorism forces in Tunisia's Douar Hicher arrested a 30-year-old terrorist who got sentenced in absentia for 48 years.

The Interior Ministry noted that he has a security record at the Counter-terrorism forces, which had been tracking him and got him arrested at his house.

The condemned is involved in a number of terrorist operations in the Tunisian capital including the terrorist offensive against Bardo National Museum on March 18, 2015, and another terrorist attack that targeted a presidential bus on Nov. 24 of the same year.

The sources added that the condemned was proven to be involved in communicating with Tunisian leaders who joined ISIS years ago – he also provided logistic support to terrorist members several times.

Douar Hicher has been hosting since 2012 a conference for “Ansar al-Sharia” after its convention was banned in Kairouan.

In a related context, security bodies specialized in fighting terrorism dismantled a terrorist cell composed of three. They belong to terrorist groups, pledged allegiance to a terrorist group and adopted its extremism intellect.

The disclosed cell will be faced with the charge of belonging to a terrorist group -- the case will be referred to the judicial authority specialized in terrorism.

Meanwhile, the security bodies arrested a man who described the workers in the military institution and the state figures as “devils” – his age does not exceed 30 years.

Tunisian security reports affirmed that there are 300-400 sleeper terrorist cells still jeopardizing Tunisian’s security and stability.

https://aawsat.com/english/home/article/1571881/tunisian-forces-arrest-terrorist-sentenced-48-years-prison

Top Bottom