Tunisian News & Current Affairs

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
In other news. Guess y’all better lawyer up girls and guys. TLR headed to court as of 2017. Guess it’s wrong to expose scams now. Thought this was interesting on FB.
This is so funny! Nevermind all the scamming, abuse (mentally /physically), death threats, blackmailing, conning, cheating, robbing, fraud, lying.. Etc that they inflict on the western women and men, but they want to sue TLR for discrimination? good luck with that.

Excellent! This will give TLR more of the exposure it needs.

Femme Fatale

Inactive
This is so funny! Nevermind all the scamming, abuse (mentally /physically), death threats, blackmailing, conning, cheating, robbing, fraud, lying.. Etc that they inflict on the western women and men, but they want to sue TLR for discrimination? good luck with that.

Excellent! This will give TLR more of the exposure it needs.
Yeah they even mentioned Ben in the thread. What normal person gets mad at someone for exposing scams. Not one normal person would get angry at that.

I believe most people can’t separate the rat from the country. TLR doesn’t out Tunisian men as a whole, they out Tunisian rats. My country is known for some bad things as well and I support anyone who wants to expose the bar people and the bad things. Oh well. But the thread was 2 years ago, so I wonder how he feels now.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
In other news. Guess y’all better lawyer up girls and guys. TLR headed to court as of 2017. Guess it’s wrong to expose scams now. Thought this was interesting on FB.
LOL we are always being threatened blah blah blah - good luck with that :thumbsup:

MH x

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
Yeah they even mentioned Ben in the thread. What normal person gets mad at someone for exposing scams. Not one normal person would get angry at that.

I believe most people can’t separate the rat from the country. TLR doesn’t out Tunisian men as a whole, they out Tunisian rats. My country is known for some bad things as well and I support anyone who wants to expose the bar people and the bad things. Oh well. But the thread was 2 years ago, so I wonder how he feels now.
No matter how many times we tell everyone that we out TUNISIAN LOVE RATS NOT TUNISIANS AS A WHOLE. There is always an accusation about discrimination or something else. It's like talking to the wall a million times.

Femme Fatale

Inactive
No matter how many times we tell everyone that we out TUNISIAN LOVE RATS NOT TUNISIANS AS A WHOLE. There is always an accusation about discrimination or something else. It's like talking to the wall a million times.
Always! Not sure how we can keep stressing this.

Femme Fatale

Inactive

Not Tunisia, but in Nigeria.

$46 million :eek:
Good job! But when are we going to go up a little further in Africa to the tippy top. That’ll be nice.

Jisela

Rat Expert
October 26th, 2019
Germany Homicide: Tunisian Hacks Estranged Wife To Death

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
He is a German citizen, born and raised in Germany, according to the German press - but his "migration background" is Tunisian, as in having one or two tunisian parents.

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
The victim was his wife, a tunisian woman, 4 years younger than him, whom he married and brought in from Tunisia some years ago. She had seperated or divorced from him and lived in a women/child shelter along with her 2 children. It is said that his relatives found out the address of the anonymous shelter (allegedly by bribing an administration clerk) and have harassed the woman in recent days.

Eye witnesses claim to have him heard shouting during the slaughter "you did not listen to what I have said".

He had first overrun her with his car and then has hit her on her head with a big axe and a knife and pointed a gun at bystanders who wanted to help the woman. When he was done, he calmly waited for the police to arrive and was taken into custody. The children were put temporarily into the hands of a youth help organisation.

Last edited:

Jisela

Rat Expert
The victim was his wife, a tunisian woman, 4 years younger than him, whom he married and brought in from Tunisia. She was seperated from him and lived in a women/child shelter along with her 2 children.
Eye witnesses claim to have him heard shouting during the slaughter "you did not listen to what I have said".
Very, very sad situation. Thank you for the follow-up information. I didn't watch the footage. I wouldn't want to see it. But, it does help clarify the circumstances more.

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
Very, very sad situation. Thank you for the follow-up information. I didn't watch the footage. I wouldn't want to see it. But, it does help clarify the circumstances more.
Same here I couldn't watch that neither.See they are all very jealous and controlling.God love her children.I wonder was he on drugs ?.

Jisela

Rat Expert
Same here I couldn't watch that neither.See they are all very jealous and controlling.God love her children.I wonder was he on drugs ?.
I hope the children remain with protective services, as the husband’s family members were also stalking her (she separated with the husband and took the kids to a women’s shelter). They’re likely supportive of their son. I don’t think he was on drugs because...

Warning graphic/triggering response:
[according to commentary/footage]

He had been waiting for her and was able to hit her with a vehicle, calmly get out of the vehicle, moving to the trunk, calmly open the trunk to retrieve an axe, before hitting her with it several times. After he decapitated her, he then calmly waited for the police to arrive.

So, no. I don’t think he was under the influence of drugs.

Last edited:

Jane

The victim was his wife, a tunisian woman, 4 years younger than him, whom he married and brought in from Tunisia some years ago. She had seperated or divorced from him and lived in a women/child shelter along with her 2 children. It is said that his relatives found out the address of the anonymous shelter (allegedly by bribing an administration clerk) and have harassed the woman in recent days.

He had first overrun her with his car and then has hit her on her head with a big axe and a knife and pointed a gun at bystanders who wanted to help the woman. When he was done, he calmly waited for the police to arrive and was taken into custody. The children were put temporarily into the hands of a youth help organisation.
Interesting statistics in the article ( don’t know if they’re correct)

It states Tunisians are 45 times more likely to commit crime in Germany than other groups and that 81.9% of Tunisian refugees were charged with crimes in 2017!

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
It states Tunisians are 45 times more likely to commit crime in Germany than other groups and that 81.9% of Tunisian refugees were charged with crimes in 2017!
I would need to write a lot about the reasons why this number is so high (eg. members of a certain age group, not likely to get refugee status and official residency, likely to be involved in drug trade, having lower education and social status, etc.), but that would be beyond the scope of this topic.

However, even considering these special statistical effects, it is, indeed, the case that, relative to their percentage of the population, Tunisians are more likely to commit crimes than nationals of other countries. BUT, the same is true for nationals of some other countries, mainly from Africa, Middle-East and Eastern Europe. A probable reason for this could be that immigrants to Germany have often a lower than average education or job skills.

In this case, however, it was not an immigrant, but someone who was born and raised in Germany (there too, could be written quite a lot about possible reasons - which is, also, beyond the scope of this topic).

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
My rat was telling me about the woman with the bom she was tricked into it. Somebody heard that she was going to Tunis to look for a job and asked her to take a box for him to give to one of his family members. So she didn’t know there was a bom inside. What a load of crap.
Yea I seen the time I would of believed that too wat Al lot of dogs crap

Top Bottom