Tunisian News & Current Affairs

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
You will probably be able to but if you know a trusted member may be they can send you a link on social media .
There was another tune on too that story was shocking, married his tuni whore behind his wife's back .
He's now wanted by the Tunisian police for a custodial sentence if he sets foot back into Tunisia
I think that might be our old member Caramel. I’m not sure, but the dates seemed about right, she bought property there etc.
That Michelle was freakin awesome!
Did you see the Siri Lanken rat with the tut tut....and how he tricked that woman into marriage! :eek:

Heidi

Administrator
Watched it . The one with tuma was on . Told you at @Heidi she went back to him and had a baby, now he has another baby on the way with someone else .
This one?

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member

Femme Fatale

Rat Expert

One of my soldiers sent me this link. I'm sure may have heard of it, but it talks about different scams (even mentions bezness) in Tunisia. You can filter to show different countries other than Tunisia as well. We know scams are not just exclusive to Tunisia.

@Mango Chutney, I believe you visited a few of these places while living there. @Going for the limit get to see these up close and personal I'm sure.

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
In other news. Guess y’all better lawyer up girls and guys. TLR headed to court as of 2017. Guess it’s wrong to expose scams now. Thought this was interesting on FB.
This is so funny! Nevermind all the scamming, abuse (mentally /physically), death threats, blackmailing, conning, cheating, robbing, fraud, lying.. Etc that they inflict on the western women and men, but they want to sue TLR for discrimination? good luck with that.

Excellent! This will give TLR more of the exposure it needs.

Femme Fatale

Rat Expert
This is so funny! Nevermind all the scamming, abuse (mentally /physically), death threats, blackmailing, conning, cheating, robbing, fraud, lying.. Etc that they inflict on the western women and men, but they want to sue TLR for discrimination? good luck with that.

Excellent! This will give TLR more of the exposure it needs.
Yeah they even mentioned Ben in the thread. What normal person gets mad at someone for exposing scams. Not one normal person would get angry at that.

I believe most people can’t separate the rat from the country. TLR doesn’t out Tunisian men as a whole, they out Tunisian rats. My country is known for some bad things as well and I support anyone who wants to expose the bar people and the bad things. Oh well. But the thread was 2 years ago, so I wonder how he feels now.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
In other news. Guess y’all better lawyer up girls and guys. TLR headed to court as of 2017. Guess it’s wrong to expose scams now. Thought this was interesting on FB.
LOL we are always being threatened blah blah blah - good luck with that :thumbsup:

MH x

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
Yeah they even mentioned Ben in the thread. What normal person gets mad at someone for exposing scams. Not one normal person would get angry at that.

I believe most people can’t separate the rat from the country. TLR doesn’t out Tunisian men as a whole, they out Tunisian rats. My country is known for some bad things as well and I support anyone who wants to expose the bar people and the bad things. Oh well. But the thread was 2 years ago, so I wonder how he feels now.
No matter how many times we tell everyone that we out TUNISIAN LOVE RATS NOT TUNISIANS AS A WHOLE. There is always an accusation about discrimination or something else. It's like talking to the wall a million times.

Femme Fatale

Rat Expert
No matter how many times we tell everyone that we out TUNISIAN LOVE RATS NOT TUNISIANS AS A WHOLE. There is always an accusation about discrimination or something else. It's like talking to the wall a million times.
Always! Not sure how we can keep stressing this.

Femme Fatale

Rat Expert

Not Tunisia, but in Nigeria.

$46 million :eek:
Good job! But when are we going to go up a little further in Africa to the tippy top. That’ll be nice.

Top Bottom