Tunisian Online Love Rat Gaston Bahrouni aka Gaston Ghassen

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Heidi, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Oooh, really! I love horoscopes! I'm a Libra girl...what are you? Your job description sounds like a psychologist....that's also my thing :thumbsup:

2. Goodoldchap

Goodoldchap Active Member

Yes I done it for almost two years. It is smth like counseling that's true. I quit though cause I got fed up of lying to ppl lol few ppl seem to want to hear the painful truth. I'm sorry if we are flooding the thread by the way. I'm a Leo :)

3. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Ah a clairvoyant... that will come in handy. We would all like to know what the future holds.

juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Welcome back, Ahmed :)
    I'm glad you can explain now what happened with your account and the other user :coffee:

5. Mango Chutney

Well....we do already have Heidi and her crystal ball :D

Masha and Heidi like this.
  6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I'm thankfull for all the help we can get here :) and now we have a translator back 192.gif

Laura2014 and Mango Chutney like this.
  7. Goodoldchap

Thank you Heidi :) I'm surprised you still remember that situation with my account! I couldn't log in at some point and someone took full control of it. Next thing, Tunisiasun was emailing me asking what happened between me and another member called "Maccoineach". I think my account was frozen ever since then. Whoever this person was who caused me this trouble , they obviously didn't like me participating in the forum and being friends with certain members. This brings me to think that this person might have been someone from here who didn't like me being around here on touch with certain members. If "Maccoineach" is still around I would like to apologise to her for all this misconvenience.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  8. Laura2014

That sounds very unfortunate. I’m sure some members from 6 years ago are still around and check in.

I’m curious though... I’d like to know the secret of your perpetual youth? ;)

9. Goodoldchap

My perpetual youth ? Lol I think i'm growing up fairly right for my age :thumbsup:. I'm sure a member will come up and shed some light on what's happened. Story short, I had a 4 year relationship with an English tourist while I been away from here. Although it ended this relationship has taught me a lot that I believe will contribute to this forum.
    Reading on hotel infestation and witnessing it is very different. I realised not only rats conspire on each but some tourists does the same thing amongst each other for a rat. Many things I saw throughout those years that was an eye opener for sure.
    Many restaurant, hotel, bar staff automatically presume that I am doing business which is kind of insulting especially when they try to give advice! :mad: animation are much dirtier than I ever read.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  10. Laura2014

I have no doubts about animation teams. I always have a ‘heart sink’ moment when someone comes here with a question about a rat who is from an animation team. I think even the young ones who join animation teams are quickly recruited and become baby rats.

Masha, juicyfruit and Goodoldchap like this.
  11. Goodoldchap

Its a school! Lessons are given for free and you will look like stupid to them not taking the advice they give you. After a while you start to get used to it. Even the taxi driver has got some to say about how I can do this.. If they ask me how long I been with her and I say 4 years they will be like: WHAT are you WAITING for its time you execute the plan she's supposed to trust you by now.

12. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Unbenannt.PNG555.PNG

How about making your own thread popc1.gif

13. Goodoldchap

Heidi likes this.
  14. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Well, Big Boy, you name it ;)

Goodoldchap and Laura2014 like this.
  15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Mango Chutney likes this.
  16. Mango Chutney

Lovelylondon, Liona and Heidi like this.
  17. Goodoldchap

Its no big deal just copy and paste to a 200 a day, that will take perhaps one hour of his day. Most of the effort would be in composing that message. He could be also modifying the text every 20 to 50 texts he send improving it.

Practice makes perfect.

18. Goodoldchap

Did I tell you mango i got free drinks whenever I was in the hotel bar. Shots, coke, you name it. When I reach to my pocket to pay the bartender will say don't bother its on us you're welcome my friend. Other times he will ask me how things are going with her..she seems either skint or tight in money because whenever she wants water she buys the fizzy one cause its cheaper.... Forget about her you can get better.
    The artisana shop is such a rip off, I never in my life bought shorts for 28 dinar and they tore open on the same day just after a jump into the pool hahaha.
    I bought shorts from hammam sousse Friday market for 10 dinar Its lasted me years and years till I got bored of it.
    Its funny how all those tourist and their kids having fun at night at the bar and once those Algerian comes in for drink they change the music and start doing their cock fighting dancing and every tourist gets up and go up to heir room :D:D:D.. An hour head I witness a fight all for a tourist girl who wasn't even interested in any of these two men.. They're so retarded. Those Algerians.
    It still astounds me how those young British girls still hook with animation and you see them getting to know each other chatting all day and by evening they're like a true couple hugs and kisses and all. If she only knew how many diffrent kinds of holes he been to.
    I met quiet some lovely english people though through my ex, she's like a social butterfly and will invite them in if they were sat alone lol.
    All in all it was nice. Its not so much the hotel service its the ppl you get to meet. I feel bad for those who spends the holiday on their own minding their business sipping their drink then they say it was a boring place.

19. Mango Chutney

Nope...practice makes a rat.

These freaks make me sick, copying and pasting the same message to hundreds of good, innocent people, just waiting for somebody to bite their bait. Sad, desparado, scamming prostitutes with no pride :Evil:

Not for one moment, after a football win (or any other time), would I think to myself "Hey, I'm gonna go online, find hundreds of strangers from Tunisia, copy and paste them all the same message....and see if any will give me cash or a visa"......those prostitute rats are sick in the head.

What the hell happened to morals, pride and dignity?
    We mostly all do this abroad. It's just about being happy, friendly, meeting new people...it's just normal holiday behaviour.
    I do hope they were not red gingham....I do have a slight aversion to that design on shorts :D

juicyfruit, Goodoldchap and Heidi like this.
  20. Goodoldchap

No not red gingham, it was fluorescent pink with a little black horse at the side. One jump into the pool and came out and it was ripped! The one that lasted me a long time was made of many little British flags and blue and red shade.
    Met a Tunisian English couple my first night with their baby and the girl's parents. She was right behind me. So she turns and complains to me about her man and his flaw what a liar he is and that she's drunk and I should enjoy and cherish my girl. Later I sat with her parents and my ex while she went to see her man's family with the baby. Her father tells me they haven't been able to bring him out and so they keep coming to see their grandson here because their daughter is living here. I said how come you don't mind not seeing your grandson until you cut all this way. He said he has to live with it and he accepts it. Its sad what these families has o go through for Some guy who could not be worth it all.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  21. Mango Chutney

Another innocent anchor baby created :Evil:
    I hope the rat rots in Tunisia forever...and babies mother has the sense to take him to England.

22. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

:D:D I remember that post Mango:D:D:D

23. Goodoldchap

Are you gonna fill me in or what lol

24. Mango Chutney

My rat lived and died in a certain pair of shorts :sick:
    They are mentioned all over the site :D
    He wore them all day, slept in them all night. After about a week to ten days of this, I'd make him peel them off for washing....I'm sure they made a thud as they hit the ground, so ingrained were they with dirt, sweat and filthy man body stuff :sick:
    He didn't even wear underwear beneath them!

* Getting him to wash himself was a whole, separate battle :thumbsup:

25. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

:sick::sick::sick:

Mango Chutney likes this.