Tunisian Online Love Rat Gaston Bahrouni aka Gaston Ghassen

Snuggle

I do recognize the trouble to get him in clean clothes. Mine did think that his pre-prayer wash was enough hygiene. And brushing his teeth was a no go either. It’s easier to get a 5 year old showered and dressed.

Snuggle

No, not yet. I will read it as bedtime story tonight. I am in need of some distraction to keep ignoring his phone calls.

Laura2014

Staff Member and frightfully nice rat catcher
Staff member
Gaston Bahrouni aka Gaston Ghassen works hard these days :Evil: Here trying to scam a foreign woman. He told her that he got robbed :D

View attachment 42934
Yeah... take it as a loan you will never see repaid! I love the bruises, a good combination of a bit of smugged mascara and red sauce.

Lying little scamming prostitute.

Last edited:

juicyfruit

Gaston Bahrouni aka Gaston Ghassen works hard these days :Evil: Here trying to scam a foreign woman. He told her that he got robbed :D

View attachment 42934
Yes they have their very own makeup department. Mine used blue and white tint on face to prove it was swollen and needed money for dentist HAHAHAHAHAH:D:D:D what a bunch of crock they come up with:rolleyes:

juicyfruit

That old story, I was mugged, two men fixed me, took all my money, I fight but too strong for me alone. Now my pucket is empty!
:D:Dmy one used to say "bb my tooth hurt." "Bb I went doctor but no money for medicine". "Bb I sick in chess *coughs*:rolleyes:. "Bb I sick down ther" *points to crotch*:D @Mango..Yes what a dick!:D:D

Liona

Or it could be this way :"Bb, I have a serious problem, the sheep has eaten all my money, phone and flip-flops. The photo of arrogant sheep is in attachment. Please send me the money".

Mystery

These men are hypercondriacts they run to the dr for any little thing. It never amazes me how a Dr can give so much medication for a itch they scratch once. Knowing my rat got so worried about his health over any little, I played up to it.
I would say habibi it's not right you have this sickness I think you have ( antibiotic syndrome )
Or I would say ghangis fever. He would get his friends rush him to the hospital. His mother and sister would pace up and down with worry.
They would get hot soup ready his mattress with blankets on. Drink by the side for him.
He would return with lots of medication and the dying act. He say you don't care you don't love me I'm sic you never feel my pain.
I would remind him it's 6 pm it's time for you go coffee shop, he would jump up and go fast.
I would shout after him be caerful you need go slowly you have bad heart Dr called me told me.
They are a bunch of pussies not real men.
They are big women's knickers.

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
His mother and sister would pace up and down with worry.
They would get hot soup ready his mattress with blankets on. Drink by the side for him.
This was our house when rat caught a cold! They all turned into Florence bloody Nightingale :rolleyes:
He even had Peni freakin cillin!
Honestly, in terms of hypochondriacs....I've never known anything like these rats :D

Top Bottom