Tunisian Online Love Rat Gaston Bahrouni aka Gaston Ghassen

jennyelle

No not red gingham, it was fluorescent pink with a little black horse at the side. One jump into the pool and came out and it was ripped! The one that lasted me a long time was made of many little British flags and blue and red shade.
Met a Tunisian English couple my first night with their baby and the girl's parents. She was right behind me. So she turns and complains to me about her man and his flaw what a liar he is and that she's drunk and I should enjoy and cherish my girl. Later I sat with her parents and my ex while she went to see her man's family with the baby. Her father tells me they haven't been able to bring him out and so they keep coming to see their grandson here because their daughter is living here. I said how come you don't mind not seeing your grandson until you cut all this way. He said he has to live with it and he accepts it. Its sad what these families has o go through for Some guy who could not be worth it all.
ANOTHER made up . Story ..you have a very good imagination this did not happen. .Stop trying to make out your are a good kind honest person with a interesting life. .Because you are not you are bad as as the rats you talk about. .And just as disgusting. . You live in the land with the fairies. ....idiot :rolleyes:

jennyelle

Yep, I been on here before from almost 6 years ago. hence the name ;)
Thank you. First time it was curiosity that brought me. This time I believe its experience...
No your 1st time here was to talk dirty to members tell your fake life story make them feel sorry for send a few dick pics. .And fish your self victim. .2nd time around was for all the same reasons as number one ..only difference you already bagged your self your Russian girl and still came back and lied .:rolleyes: Chatting your boring shit as normal :snore::snore:

jennyelle

Human relations consultant in a call centre. I think I been good lol I made a few friends like simple, Laurence and a few others I may not recall their names after this long. Your ex is a Tunisian?
I shall let you know once I spill the bean ;)
Spill the beans ..what you really mean you got fucked off and came running here crying like the bitch you are to roll out a story thinking to get revenge and maybe get some one to use and abuse again ...wasn't the Russian girl enough for you to stay away ...

jennyelle

I feel you...
No you feel yourself wanker
Clients will usually consult me about their divorce, relationship, career, and their current emotional state. I listen to them, sooth them and advice them. I did horoscope analysis and tarot readings as an incorporation to the service I was offering.
OK let's brake that down you did none of above ..you sat on a plastic chair all night because it was Americans who phoned you their time

You pretended you was based in France. ..when you was all just huddle in a den in sousse ....you pretended to be shuffling the cards ... And sold them a load of bull shit .. to keep them in the line as Long as you could. ...But that's your speciality conning people telling them what you think they want to hear ..... user :rolleyes:

jennyelle

Its no big deal just copy and paste to a 200 a day, that will take perhaps one hour of his day. Most of the effort would be in composing that message. He could be also modifying the text every 20 to 50 texts he send improving it.

Practice makes perfect.
And good old ratmed you sure practised very hard you sure made it look perfect .........look at you now visa and all other free stuff and the best women in the world lucky you.... but shame for her

Judithlyn

I couldn't. I couldn't cope with it!! Honestly...I'd be banned within half an hour :D
I'm just gobsmacked really.
Do these TWAGS not educate themselves on the culture at all? It's pitiful :Cry: Why would they get married, yet not understand their man?
The thought of seeing that daily on a TWAGS group would see me sectioned.....I'd literally go insane!
The TWAGS group got nasty to me and blocked me!:eek:I was hitting their comfort zone and it was getting a bit too uncomfortable! :D The sad thing is that one of the “most happily married” ladies who acted like they were so in love....I saw her rats pic in the gallery on here only a few months later! I really will never understand these ladies who refuse to open their eyes that “Mr Wonderful” is actually a lying, cheating, scamming rat! :Evil: How can you ignore that kind of information and continue to not question his motives, his love, and his loyalty and/or lack thereof? :eek:

Top Bottom