Tunisian Trash shows on Facebook what "Tunisian love" is all about

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Anita Hospita, Mar 24, 2017.

Ladies! Your attention please. Someone sent me a hilarious photo of Tunisian Love Rat Hakim Ben Taleb AKA Hakim Karlos AKA Valentino Karlos. This rat, at age 31 still a brainless brat, struck a typical TLR pose and posted it on his Facebook, for the world to see. So you too are invited to take a look. This brown trash tells you in one single pic what "Tunisian love" is all about.
    https://www.tunisianloverats.com/Gallery/ladies-this-is-what-tunisian-love-is-all-about.3483/

1. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Same cheap tacky watch, nice pink phone, proud mom in the picture frame. Obligatory Vodka and Red Bull.... passport to the Netherlands. The rats dream.

2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

3. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Still missing from his collection of trophies: iPad, laptop, nice trainers, leather jacket, a stash of euros and dollars, Ralph Lauren shirt and of course keys to a shiny new BMW.

4. This Mr. Happy, the 2015 Bentaleb, is another Bentaleb rat, not related to the Bentaleb now showing off his tackiness on Facebook. :sick:

Heidi likes this.
  5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Arkady and Mango Chutney like this.
  6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

7. "Don't honey with me" :) :) How sad and embarrassing is this. :Cry:
    Good old Tony Montana is still amazingly popular among little muslim boys (most Turkish, I must add).

Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  8. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

The broken chair is a nice touch :D Real classy rat :p

9. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Bloody camel! Can someone explaine me please: why do they need sunglasses indoors?:eek::eek:

AmberHeart, smiley, Judithlyn and 3 others like this.
  10. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

It's because he's fat:D. He has broken all the chairs. Bastard..

11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Aw, I remember this picture from another (deleted) album of the Tunisian Love Rat popc1.gif
    Hakim Ben Taleb AKA Hakim Karlos AKA Valentino Karlos

1517680_989222624448233_1511584167786974642_n.jpgöpiz.jpg

24.gif

AmberHeart, Arkady, magic and 3 others like this.
  12. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Omg, what a twat.....what does he look like?!! :D:D:D

Judithlyn likes this.
  13. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

It;s easy. He looks like a twat.:D:D:p

Judithlyn and Mango Chutney like this.
  14. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Judithlyn and Mango Chutney like this.
  15. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Arkady and magic like this.
  16. GIRLS, I MISSED YOU ALL!!! :thumbsup::):)

(this rat has the habit of smashing things (and people) to smithereens, that may explain the chairs...)

AmberHeart, Arkady, Liona and 2 others like this.
  17. Mango Chutney

Judithlyn, Heidi and Liona like this.
  18. Key

Key Well-Known Member

Those red shoes wanted from me like gift my Tunisian rat Rami and I bought it to him the last summer!!!! I hadn't courage to say him that those shoes I find horrible! !! Ahahahah...Now I understand. ...is TUNISIAN RAT STYLE

AmberHeart, Arkady, Judithlyn and 4 others like this.
  19. Mango Chutney

Isn't it just the best feeling ever when you read something here, it triggers a memory....and you can laugh at it, a real, true belly laugh!! I had that moment earlier on another thread about hair gel, dandruff and lack of rat hygiene, oh...the memories :D Laughter truly is the cure for all! At the time, these things were just not funny, but when you look back now, with support and an understanding, it's hilarious how pathetic and predictable these rats are...they're all the same! :D

20. Key

Key Well-Known Member

Yes Mango Chutney, it's so true, I read here on TLR so many post of so many women, so many experiences. In many of them I find myself, many made me laugh because exist like cliché of rat behaviour but.....I realized that many things still hurt me too much because make me remember the things too painful and I feel like if I opened the old wounds, and I think: "How can exist the ppl like this, of what material are made these rats? Exist some human feeling inside them? "

Star USA, magic and Mango Chutney like this.
  21. Mango Chutney

These questions haunt me too. The wanting to understand how and why. I've really educated myself on the many practical aspects, I have a really good understanding there now, but the head stuff, the disbelief that people can treat another human this way? Well, I've accepted that actually, even with the right qualifications, even with an understanding of the inside of a narcissistic, psychopathic head....as empaths, we will never understand how people can be this way, we can understand why, but never how. I guess that lack of conscience, lack of empathy, lack of sympathy allows them to behave this way. If you do not feel those emotions, of course you cannot feel guilty. The human head is a complex and fascinating thing.

magic and Key like this.
  22. Update. Apparently this rat screens this site. He has started texting me again that I am a crazy woman ;). And comes back to my door, beating the window as if he wants to break it :(.

Somehow he managed to convince himself and his latest private banker that he went crazy because I am crazy. That he has a season ticket for psychiatric help and therapy for his addictions and his violence because of me and my perverted enjoyment of power over him. What I understand between the lines is that his story since I discovered his fraud, is that I used him as my slave. All these years he has been a helpless victim of me, evil woman who forced him to have sex, over and over again :). As did one of the other women he screwed besides me, BTW - also a lot of forced sex there :Geek:. I am worse, because I ALSO forced him take my money (lots and lots of it, mind you) and to beat me up, deliberately, so I could go to the police to make his miserable life even more miserable, for my pleasure. Not his choice, but mine. :whistle: And that I expose him on this site because I cannot stand having lost my control over him. His latest victim believes him, every single word he says :eek: :Cry:

Sounds familiar? ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2017
    AmberHeart, Arkady, magic and 2 others like this.
  23. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Oh yes, it is always the victim´s fault :Evil: He lies like all rats do.
    This has nothing to do with convincing himself, but with convincing others :whistle:

AmberHeart, Arkady, Key and 2 others like this.
  24. True, true. A rat lives his lies, they become truth to him. That is why he is so convincing. This rat almost fooled me too, again, after I discovered his fraud. Such a slick, smooth talker he is ;). My eyes were definitely opened when I heard him talk about one of his other women, shockingly disrespectfully. She was a Very, Very Evil Woman, who had done Very Bad Things to him. He didn't know that I already met her, the sweetest, softest, kindest woman in the world, traumatised by the Tunisian Love Rat experience. I have seen the holes and smudges in the walls of her home the rat has made in his fits of madness. The same kind of rat holes as I had in my home.

Because I knew who and how she really was, I knew how to listen to the rat's story - I was dazed by his total lack of respect for this sweet, gentle woman. It also made me understand how he must talk about me to his current fan club. :sneaky: :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2017
    Arkady, Judithlyn, magic and 3 others like this.