Tunisian Trash shows on Facebook what "Tunisian love" is all about

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Anita Hospita, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Wow. I feel soon the rats would spend more time on TLR, than on dating sites or facebook etc.:p:D

Judithlyn, magic and Mango Chutney like this.
  2. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

You are dangerous woman as I can see;)

magic and Anita Hospita like this.
  3. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Yep, oh so familiar :rolleyes: These victims in the Amiga stage are frustrating, the rats....downright bloody loonies, certainly a challenge for medical science!

Meis, Judithlyn and Heidi like this.
  4. The victim already dragged the rat to the police to try to press charges against me because of my postings here. The police sent them away ("this is not a crime, dear rat & victim"), then she dragged the rat to a civil lawyer, who sent me a letter in standard phrasing ("Please stay away from "the internet", especially from the site "Tunisian Love Rats dot com"....., or else...."). No avail. Then rat & victim made a Facebook account on my name with my ugliest pictures, removed by Facebook mods in one day. Wonder what will happen next.....

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
    magic, Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth - Staff Member

Yeah, it´s so funny, the rats try this all the time :p

Mango Chutney likes this.
  6. Deep sigh.[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2017
    Heidi likes this.
  7. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

1.That beautiful couple "rat and victim" do they know that theft of personal information ( now I mean your false account on your name) is punishable by law?
    2. If the victim loves her rat so much, why does not she back you all the money you spent on the rat?

magic and Heidi like this.
  8. Just removing from FB is OK with me.
    And the money (he made about 50.000 euros disappear, never paid a bill in his life, etc. etc.) is not true, because "where is his shiny new BMW if he took all that money" (the logic of it beats me... but apparently that's the victim's way of reasoning - only a shiny new BMW would prove the rat's swindle).

magic and Heidi like this.
  9. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I think after that the rat has no right to approach to your house closer than 10 km, also he has no right to connect with you in any ways .

magic likes this.
  10. You know... it's all in the past. I left the rat, Tunisia, this site, behind me. But then the rat came knocking on my door again. As a parcel delivery guy. I asked him politely to go away and never knock on my door again. I put a polite paper on the door informing that parcels from the company the rat is working for must be delivered at a pick-up point. I explained to his employer that the rat as a history of violence with me and my child and they promised me to instruct him the same - do not deliver any parcels at that address. A colleague of his also promised me to tell the rat to stay away from my home.

And there he is. Knocking on my door like a lunatic, with a parcel in his hands. I'm so fed up with this.

Mango Chutney, Liona and Heidi like this.
  11. Heidi

Call the police and his employer right now

Liona likes this.
  12. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Oh, now how familiar is this :rolleyes: There are fake FB's of me doing the rounds too :D For sure, they are not my favourite photos, haha, his favourite seems to be a silly face selfie with my son in France, but bugger it, the fools can keep doing it...at least I look happy in my pic, even with my sunbathing hairstyle :rolleyes: Truly ridiculous. Chin up, chick....you've got this :)

Heidi and Anita Hospita like this.
  13. The parcel delivery business here is a long chain of subcontractors. All I can do right now is file a complaint with headquarters. The police is informed about the situation and they are standby, but the rat knows the police will only come if he attacks me. The rat is only knocking at my door to get at me, to try to provoke me, demonstrating that he has not lost a shred of his ratiness.

14. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Is it worth your while installing cameras at your house, chick? Even just seeing them might frighten him off, but if not, it is proof of how often ratty comes calling. Absolutely stupid creatures...they really are pathetic!

Anita Hospita and Heidi like this.
  15. Heidi

Also Vicious Dog Barking SOUND EFFECT might help ;) even better a real dog :D

16. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Hahaha....I've finally found a use for my kids!! Now to get them barking on all fours :D:D

Anita Hospita and Heidi like this.
  17. When I was in Tunisia for the first time I made a lot of friends. I cut contact with them when the thing between me & the rat became serious. I found that was the right thing to do - no male friends, especially not any male Tunisian friends, to show my respect for the rat (no... really! :rolleyes:) and our relationship. I contacted some of them again after I had discovered the rat's fraud and the rat had started to seriously threaten me. They all rememberd me, after ten years, that was nice. They told me what had become of them after all these years.

One of them, about the same age as the rat, went to Europe around the same time as the rat, to study in France. No resources to speak of, just like the rat. I've sent him once 50 euros he needed to register at university (or something like that).

He told me last year that those 50 euros have saved his life. That he has been homeless for a while, hardly any food, but able to continue at university. He graduated, set up his own business and is now making good money, 5 employees. What a difference with the rat - who just sat here with his mouth open, waiting for the ready roasted birds to fly into his mouth, after 10 years still parasitizing on women, gladly fiddling money out of anyone who falls for his tearjerking stories, without the intention of ever paying back (I've spoken to several Tunisians who the rat also owes money to), still behaving as a little boy with his Tony Montana "don't fuck with me" act.

These 50 euros have been a better investment than the (much, much, much more) invested in the rat. Oh well. This was just a thought.

Arkady, Liona and Heidi like this.
  18. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

I must admit, I wouldn't give any of them one dinar, no matter what the sob story. It's nice to see one used the money positively (if he speaks the truth), but I hope he gained everything he now has in an honest manner and that he wasn't taking money from lots of women.

19. I wouldn't do it anymore either. No way! To nobody. I made the payment to the university myself, had his student number, his particulars, everything. And he left the hotel after we left, his family lives far away from touristic Tunisia, he hasn't had any contact with white women in any tourist zone after that - he left for France, empty pocketed but with a student visa.
    His email had not changed in 10 years, which I consider a sign of trustworthiness. And he immediately offered to pay me back the 50 euros, with interest, hotel + dinner (he lives in the South of France, which made his offer tempting....). Boys will be boys..... :)

20. magic

magic Well-Known Member

The scary thing is he actually BELIEVES this bs , seriously disturbed individual

Anita Hospita and Mango Chutney like this.
  21. Maria21

Maria21 New Member

22. Heidi

Unbenannt.PNGbnmkoutre.PNG All that's missing is a bow around his tail popc1.gif

@Maria21 Het enige dat ontbreekt is een strik om zijn staart ;)

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    Judithlyn likes this.
  23. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

BAE33BBE-C0D8-4B15-934A-B97D8C3A4E89.jpeg
    Don’t forget not ever brushing teeth! Karma has struck....

juicyfruit likes this.
  24. Judithlyn

He still does not look happy! Happiness comes from deep down inside....Rats will never learn it! They think getting a few presents, all-expense paid trips, a girlfriend for their personal usage, and visas to other countries will bring them true happiness! Abdelhak had it all, was still never happy, blew it all, and is now even more unhappy than he was! Too many kind ladies thought like I did.....if they are given a chance, their pathetic lives can be changed.....wring....they like living the rat lifestyle! It’s all in the thrill of the chase! When they get a new victim completely hooked, time to move on to the next one! That is the way they live! Hang out in the coffee shops for hours, comparing who got what, making fun of the poor victims, and trying to one up each other! Hell is going to be absolutely full with Tunisian Love Rats! Even Ramadan, they suffer until night and then it’s party, party! No respect for their religion! That’s truly sad! No helping their Motgers with cooking, cleaning, nothing at all! No wonder they are so bored
    And spend so much time online! The internet should be illegal in Tunisia...so much fraud from there!

Liona, juicyfruit and magic like this.
  25. Judithlyn

I wonder who paid for his necklace and all of the other things! What an ugly imbicile!

Liona likes this.