Tunisian Trash shows on Facebook what "Tunisian love" is all about

Judithlyn

True, true. A rat lives his lies, they become truth to him. That is why he is so convincing. This rat almost fooled me too, again, after I discovered his fraud. Such a slick, smooth talker he is ;). My eyes were definitely opened when I heard him talk about one of his other women, shockingly disrespectfully. She was a Very, Very Evil Woman, who had done Very Bad Things to him. He didn't know that I already met her, the sweetest, softest, kindest woman in the world, traumatised by the Tunisian Love Rat experience. I have seen the holes and smudges in the walls of her home the rat has made in his fits of madness. The same kind of rat holes as I had in my home.

Because I knew who and how she really was, I knew how to listen to the rat's story - I was dazed by his total lack of respect for this sweet, gentle woman. It also made me understand how he must talk about me to his current fan club. :sneaky: :whistle:
OMG....I lost a lovely chandelier over my bar. It punched his fist through it in March....glass flew into 3 rooms of my house. I locked him out on the porch after that happened,but I was watching him on cameras which he did not k ow about....for his safety! He was sooooooo drunk! I was scared my head might end up like the chandelier!

Pancake

I wonder who paid for his necklace and all of the other things! What an ugly imbicile!
For sure it wasn't paid by the rat himself. The golden necklace, the fancy hotel, the fancy travels, the expensive locations these rats are showing on FB - it's one long commercial for their talent to parasitize on women. These kinds of rat even take the wallet of their "love of their life" to pay for their own drinks, in public. They don't feel shame. Freeloading on a woman comes so natural to them that they don't even care how others see he's a gigolo when he pays with the wallet of his woman and shows off with shiny things he is unable to pay himself.

It's exactly what you write @Judithlyn... With all this posh and glamour paid by the woman they screw, they still don't look happy.... Happiness comes from deep inside....But these rats blow it. Over and over again. Plenty of testimonials on this website of exactly the same rat behaviour. Rats will never learn...

Mum2knowitallteen

You know... it's all in the past. I left the rat, Tunisia, this site, behind me. But then the rat came knocking on my door again. As a parcel delivery guy. I asked him politely to go away and never knock on my door again. I put a polite paper on the door informing that parcels from the company the rat is working for must be delivered at a pick-up point. I explained to his employer that the rat as a history of violence with me and my child and they promised me to instruct him the same - do not deliver any parcels at that address. A colleague of his also promised me to tell the rat to stay away from my home.

And there he is. Knocking on my door like a lunatic, with a parcel in his hands. I'm so fed up with this.
I can't believe they are continuing to employ someone who they know has a history of violence with women and children. I am so sorry to hear about this. You can ask that he is never able to be rostered to deliver to your home.

Brasilgirl

I can't believe they are continuing to employ someone who they know has a history of violence with women and children. I am so sorry to hear about this. You can ask that he is never able to be rostered to deliver to your home.
A non-communication order or restraining order would help. I would call the police and ask about it.
Then if he violates it, he could be arrested if you report him.

Judithlyn

You can say it from pictures he looked like giggolo.
Mine fooled me looking so simple
Abdelhak is a gigolo too....we should start a Tunisian gigolo club on Facebook! They are so vain that I bet they would love seeing themselves even more! :D

Camomille

Abdelhak is a gigolo too....we should start a Tunisian gigolo club on Facebook! They are so vain that I bet they would love seeing themselves even more! :D
Mine was so simple, a simple attitude and job...I don.t like gigollo type, who pay much attention at his look.
So...I though mine was normal and clean.....no clubs, just job and 5 times pray.

Judithlyn

Mine
Mine was so simple, a simple attitude and job...I don.t like gigollo type, who pay much attention at his look.
So...I though mine was normal and clean.....no clubs, just job and 5 times pray.
Mine never prayed, drank like a fish, smoked like a chimney, cheated like a slime ball, never worked, and lied hourly about everything! He was so sneaky too! What a lowlife vile evil creature! I wasted over 3 years of my life with him but happy to know the truth now!

Camomille

Mine

Mine never prayed, drank like a fish, smoked like a chimney, cheated like a slime ball, never worked, and lied hourly about everything! He was so sneaky too! What a lowlife vile evil creature! I wasted over 3 years of my life with him but happy to know the truth now!
Mine stoped drinking and smoking....never asked for anything , just to marry. :) when I said no, he wanted just to go there, to see he s honest..I wanted to go in summer....
But a saw signs.....to rent a house, to met family on web, same lines as others....
So, I ended.

Judithlyn

Mine stoped drinking and smoking....never asked for anything , just to marry. :) when I said no, he wanted just to go there, to see he s honest..I wanted to go in summer....
But a saw signs.....to rent a house, to met family on web, same lines as others....
So, I ended.
I’m so glad that you never suffered like I did. I ended up with a severely broken heart, a bank account which was $26,000 USD lower, and shocked that I believed in him, trusted him, and he took such advantage of me. He begged me to marry him....he just wanted my assets so luckily I was never stupid enough to go that far. He is so so bad. He has no conscience. I’m sure that he will eventually marry some cousin and they will produce more inbred mentally challenged Tunisians! Pathetic people! I’m happy you saw the light early! I’m moving on thanks to some dear friends helping me daily! It’s been hard though....the breaking up took nearly 6 months! He turned on the charm and I was love bombed daily. I finally saw the light and realized that I was always upset and super depressed whenever I talked to him! I’m much better now....it still hurts, but I will NEVER go back to that evil lying cheater! Good luck to you and to all of us survivors!!!!

Madam Medusa

Judith I think that you’re very brave and showing great strides in your recovery
You’re a very attractive lady
Not many of us show ourselves with the vermin.
I could not even look at a photo of IT for at least a couple of decades .
How the hell did he ever manage to pull you ?
Punching way above his weight
English expressions. If you don’t understand your lovely English friend will explain .
More love more strength

Top Bottom