Tunisian Trash shows on Facebook what "Tunisian love" is all about

Judithlyn

I may be mentally ill....cause I LOVE when rats trip over their own words and get caught in their webs of deceit! Isn’t it fun to just sit back and watch the show? Stupidity at its finest!:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DI need popcorn!:)

Judithlyn

Update. the Tunisian Love Rat Hakim Ben Taleb AKA Hakim Karlos AKA Valentino Karlos.

After a temporary break-up for romancing an employee of the new "love of his life", all is well

Is he in Belgium now? Look at the merchandise in that store which we know he did not pay for! :confused: How is he moving around the EU? Isn’t he on watch lists?

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member

Heidi

Administrator
To me it looks like a shitty shop anyway :rolleyes:
Now I know what that store reminds me of! When I'm in Germany, sometimes there are big tents from Netherland, where fabrics are sold for little money ;)

"The paradise in terms of fabrics and haberdashery. Fashion, kids, deco, furniture, curtain, hobby, outdoor, theather / party fabrics. Tape, yarn sewing machines
After being on the market for 25 years with fashion fabrics in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium, we have also taken the step to start an online creative (hobby) fabric web store.
During our markets there was a lot of demand and now we can also serve you if we are not present in the markets."

Judithlyn

After being on the market for 25 years with fashion fabrics in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium, we have also taken the step to start an online creative (hobby) fabric web store.
During our markets there was a lot of demand and now we can also serve you if we are not present in the markets."
25 years.....Hummmmm.....Isn’t he 31 years old? Who put him in charge of the fabric store? “If we are not present in the markets”..... again, hummmmm....Is he planning on leaving the business or what? Why would any woman put a rat in her business? I wonder what time he shows up for work? Noon? I feel for the woman who really owns this business. I hope she is not married to this rat! I feel red flags and I don’t even know him! It just feels like such typical rat behavior! This makes me so sad!

Brasilgirl

25 years.....Hummmmm.....Isn’t he 31 years old? Who put him in charge of the fabric store? “If we are not present in the markets”..... again, hummmmm....Is he planning on leaving the business or what? Why would any woman put a rat in her business? I wonder what time he shows up for work? Noon? I feel for the woman who really owns this business. I hope she is not married to this rat! I feel red flags and I don’t even know him! It just feels like such typical rat behavior! This makes me so sad!
Maybe he just works there? These rats lie about everything.

Top Bottom