Tunisian Trash shows on Facebook what "Tunisian love" is all about

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Update. the Tunisian Love Rat Hakim Ben Taleb AKA Hakim Karlos AKA Valentino Karlos.

After a temporary break-up for romancing an employee of the new "love of his life", all is well

What a complete dick! The way he just had to show his Big Ben off at the beginning :D
What sort of vain, self centred twat records himself just standing there? This freak is as bad as GG’s rat!

These rats are embarrassing, the way they brag and show off when they are lifes failures....dicks that would be nothing without the purse of a woman! :oops:

Heidi

Administrator
;)

international
1. Having dated woman of different ethnicities; possibly simultaneously...maybe not. A man who has not limited himself to one race to date from.

2. To have the ability to adapt to date women from different cultures.
Man, Imma call you International cause you always dating white women, middle-eastern, black, carribean, everything. I wanna be like you.

GuernseyGirl91

@GuernseyGirl91, you gotta get your butt on this thread.....another ‘International model’ :D
Oh good god !! He thinks he’s something special doesn’t he ! Sounds and looks very familiar !!

Utter joke ... and this guy is not in Tunisia ? He is where now running a big diaper / nappy shop ? Lmao :D:D:D:D .....

I feel relieved I’m out of the international model world ! LOL ! This guy seems a lot older ? Surely not still a model ??

Derbygirl

What a complete dick! The way he just had to show his Big Ben off at the beginning :D
What sort of vain, self centred twat records himself just standing there? This freak is as bad as GG’s rat!

These rats are embarrassing, the way they brag and show off when they are lifes failures....dicks that would be nothing without the purse of a woman! :oops:
But who’s the Blonde at the beginning, Mango??? The real owner???!!!

Top Bottom