Welcome to TLR

Types of Abuse

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
I was just reflecting on the different kinds of abuse they give us.............Would members mind sharing what they found to be the worst for them?? I suffered many different types, but the one that really ‘sticks in my throat’ is that he used to mimic my voice in a really sarcastic way.............Eg ‘Maaaaaaa, je m’excuuuuuuse, mon Amour’.............I swear to God that if it was someone in real life doing that to me, I’d whack them so hard, their head would spin!!!! Well, metaphorically, at least!!!! Any additions or thoughts??!! By the way I describe mine as a dangerous psychopath, but with the mentality of a child..............

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
I was just reflecting on the different kinds of abuse they give us.............Would members mind sharing what they found to be the worst for them?? I suffered many different types, but the one that really ‘sticks in my throat’ is that he used to mimic my voice in a really sarcastic way.............Eg ‘Maaaaaaa, je m’excuuuuuuse, mon Amour’.............I swear to God that if it was someone in real life doing that to me, I’d whack them so hard, their head would spin!!!! Well, metaphorically, at least!!!! Any additions or thoughts??!! By the way I describe mine as a dangerous psychopath, but with the mentality of a child..............
Lol yes, I laugh a lot and he mimic my laugh which I continue doing for the rest of my hols, many Tunisians don’t laugh, not in public anyway, if anything I didn’t get offended, a good Muslim doesn’t make fun of other people ;)

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
For me it was mental abuse in a way. I was ‘lucky’ he didn’t harass me, beat me. He never insulted me, talked bad about me in his language but whenever I would confront him with his lies... All his lame explanations, fake excuses, him trying to make me doubt or justify what was never to be justified.
I knew I was right, I had proof and yet... So how am I supposed to communicate with someone who can’t be blamed for the sh*ts he is responsible for.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
For me it was mental abuse in a way. I was ‘lucky’ he didn’t harass me, beat me. He never insulted me, talked bad about me in his language but whenever I would confront him with his lies... All his lame explanations, fake excuses, him trying to make me doubt or justify what was never to be justified.
I knew I was right, I had proof and yet... So how am I supposed to communicate with someone who can’t be blamed for the sh*ts he is responsible for.
Yes and then they call you 'CRAZY' when you confront them with their lies or proof that they are cheating. This is called"Gaslighting" and this form of abuse is so common with these arseholes

TulpenUitAmsterdam

Senior Rat Expert
The gaslighting was the worst. He knew exactly what to say to drive me over the edge then he’d taunt me for crying and make out that I’m an emotionally unstable wreck. The verbal abuse is something that sticks with you forever, too.
What a coincidence that I feel 100x more stable now he’s not in my life anymore!:whistle:

Wannahelpu

Ratslayer
When I found out that my rat was married and had a daughter, I called a guy who had given me his phone, while the rat ignored and mistreated me in public, and I ended up having a lot of fun with this guy. He knew the rat for drinking at his establishment, too. He laughed so hard at the imitation I did of him, with an accent. He said it was identical. I think my anger made me look funny. And it was fun, at least. After all.
He imitated the rat by sneaking around women in the halls - making out with them - as he had witnessed on other nights. By imitation, I proved the truth of his testimony. lol
This guy told me "that's why I said" without wanting to be ironic ", because he saw that the rat was a womanizer, a liar, who kept exalting himself and showing himself to women as if he were a prince charming from Egypt. And because he was touched to see me endure rude abuse, demarcation of territory, mistreatment.
Meanwhile, the rat's wife, certainly, on duty as a nurse, and he deceiving us there. It makes me possessed! :mad: