Unbelievable

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Phoenix, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

I agree, we have all been played and humiliated by one of them.

He's blatantly messaging another woman and wanting to meet. This time @Phoenix the power is in your hands. Don't let the other woman be screwed over.

Phoenix likes this.
  2. magic

magic Well-Known Member

A couple of valid points didn't make up for attacking new , raw victims

3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

and already known points at that ;)

Mango Chutney and magic like this.
  4. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Exactly... not exactly rocket science :rolleyes:

5. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I thought he was pure evil, something very wrong inside of his head, but if I'm honest, until he slipped up a few times yesterday, I still thought he might be a woman from Norway!! :D A real nasty piece, with a spiteful and dangerous mouth. For sure, the odd valid point, but it was lost amongst a torrent of sheer nastiness, mocking, victim blaming and anger....we're better off without him.

magic and Liona like this.
  6. Phoenix

Phoenix Active Member

So... the messages got a lot more flirty. Started getting the obligatory morning beautiful rubbish so told my work colleague and she had a word with the girlfriend.
    Not in a tell tale way more just general conversation and it turns out she's well aware of his habit of chatting up other women. And surprise surprise she's totally fine with it. Doesn't mind him having female "friends" to meet up with. It sure what else I can do. I haven't replied to him for days it all brings back too many memories. Not sure what else I can do. Any idea ladies x

7. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I wonder what he would say if she chatted with other men and meet up with male friends :whistle:

Mango Chutney likes this.
  8. Phoenix

Phoenix Active Member

From personal experience they'd be consequences

9. Laura2014

The girlfriend must be either incredibly naive or really not care much! What would be her reason to bring him here if she knew he was going to exchange her at the first opportunity for a younger model?

10. Mango Chutney

I'd just block and ignore him now, were I in your shoes. If the girlfriend doesn't care that her rat is cheating on her, there is little to nothing you can do, it's not worth the risk of turning your life upside down again, for she that has her head buried in the sand. Keep all the evidence saved somewhere safe, in case the girlfriend comes to you in the future for proof, but beyond that, I'd back away now. Some people can't always be helped, especially whilst in the Amiga or acceptance stage.

Heidi and black_angel like this.
  11. black_angel

black_angel Well-Known Member

The question is if she understood what does it really means and what is really going on. I think that she doesnt see anything wrong about it because she looks at it in a european way. We talk to men and men talk to women as well. The same words she'll probably hear from him. She should know what kind of conversation he has. But @Phoenix think twice if you really want to be a hero.. think of yourself at first. She may not want to listen and in the end of the day you will be the bad one /jalous bitch/ . You have already done much. the rest is up to her in my opinion.

magic, Mango Chutney and Laura2014 like this.
  12. Laura2014

I agree. The women always shoot the messenger first. The boyfriend is the last to go!

Phoenix likes this.
  13. Phoenix

Phoenix Active Member

Yeah that's the plan. I'm getting my life back and this is the last thing I need. I tried nothing more I can do. I'll no doubt hear if it all goes wrong thru my colleague. I've told him I'm not interested in whatever it is he wants and asked him to stop messaging me before blocking him. I had no feelings for him so that part was easy. They really are a disgusting species

Mango Chutney likes this.
  14. Mango Chutney

Yep, a breed like no other! Never in my life have I come across such greed and despicable behaviour :Evil:
    Good for you, girl :) Focus solely on you, these rats are nothing, they'll never be anything decent in life...we all deserve better.

Phoenix likes this.
  15. Laura2014

And sadly they keep breeding more and more of them. Well done you.

Liona and Phoenix like this.
  16. Phoenix

Phoenix Active Member

Scrolling thru fb this morning and I see another English single mum has just gone n married one of the animators from the same hotel. Smiling faces and many good wishes mostly in Arabic but it made me realise what I could've ended up with.
    And it makes me so grateful I found you Lovely supportive lot so I had the strength to get out when I did.
    Maybe theirs is a genuine relationship I hope for the sake of her children it is he seemed nice enough but hey don't they all. Worrying thing is most of these women seem to come from my area. Pretty soon most of the rats will be frequenting my local Starbucks..... Costa coffee for me it is then lol

17. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Breeding like the rabbits indeed.:(

18. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I doubt a lot. Wonder how long does she know him?

19. Phoenix

Phoenix Active Member

Not too sure. A year maybe. Not that it matters they fall in love with you after 3 hours of texting lol

magic, Mango Chutney and Laura2014 like this.
  20. Mango Chutney

Starbucks? Starbucks? :eek: Nooooooo!! Costa is the place, only the quality hang out in there ;) Even have my own calender :D
    Yep.....and become soulmates after a phone call! :D It's all so embarrassing and cringy when you understand and look back, ain't it :D
    Great to be seeing humour from you, it's all so much easier to cope with when you regain the ability to laugh, even if it's a laugh of horror or disbelief!

Laura2014 likes this.
  21. Phoenix

Phoenix Active Member

I was proposed to within two weeks lol. I can laugh now not at myself. Still sore there but at him... them in general.
    I still have moments when I miss him terribly but I come here n re read comments that's my saving grace. I can't ever thank you girls enough xx

Heidi likes this.
  22. Mango Chutney

That's really good though, it shows that even though you are still a little sore, your inner strength is fighting it's way out. I can't laugh at what they do to us, it's pure evil, my laughter is at how samey they are, same lies and tricks, same desperation and greed, same lack of imagination. Their desperation and begging is pitiful and embarrassing! The lies are legendary and comical!
    I know what you mean about the girls here, I wouldn't have gotten through this alone, they've made me laugh, cry, rage and all manner of emotions....really clears all the shit out of us, the ability to express our emotions with the only people that will ever understand. This site is truly the best :) It gets easier and easier over time, the memories never completely fade, but the soreness disappears :)

Myriam and Heidi like this.