Update. I guess you all were right. A little. Should I add his photos here?

Tinka Bella

Back in 2015 I wrote about my long-distance ex boyfriend. Me and him are no longer together and have not been speaking since a year ago. One day he disappeared online through skype for 2 long weeks, then came back and disappeared again. I was speaking with him for almost 3 years on video, over the phone, through text and I did plan on meeting him but back then my financial and living situation was not the best. I was in a bad position. When I would search for flights or hotels he would pick the most expensive places. His living situations in Tunisia was not the greatest. He would roommate with different friends then leave when he could not afford to help pay his part. I found his brother and sister on facebook and still to this day he denies that they are his sister and brother even though he's in a photo with his sister. He denies that this is him -_- When I got to know his brother and his brother's wife. He denied that he knew me or anything about me and that really broke my heart because after 3 years of talking no one knew nothing of me. He came back to me one day and said that we were just friends nothing more. And now he will be married soon. I think he is a psychopath. I am also in new relationship. And I do wish the best for him and I know this is all over the place but when I first started speaking with him he had blocked all of his friends on his facebook. He speaks French and Tunisian Arabic. He had a fake page that has always had me blocked and still does but recently he posted a photo of his self. So the whole time while I knew him he was lying the entire time. Should I put his photos in the gallery or no? It's crazy because he never messages me through Whatsapp anymore but he see's the messages and message me on skype. I also want to say that my connection with him was spiritual and I do believe we shared a past life together. I don't care if no one believes this. He's a good person but also shady. When he came back to me it was like he was an entire different person. That old kind person was no more. It's like he has a whole new identity! He moved on and healed but didn't tell me or give me time. I did notice that he stopped saying he loved me back but he should have been honest with me.

Apples

Back in 2015 I wrote about my long-distance ex boyfriend. Me and him are no longer together and have not been speaking since a year ago. One day he disappeared online through skype for 2 long weeks, then came back and disappeared again. I was speaking with him for almost 3 years on video, over the phone, through text and I did plan on meeting him but back then my financial and living situation was not the best. I was in a bad position. When I would search for flights or hotels he would pick the most expensive places. His living situations in Tunisia was not the greatest. He would roommate with different friends then leave when he could not afford to help pay his part. I found his brother and sister on facebook and still to this day he denies that they are his sister and brother even though he's in a photo with his sister. He denies that this is him -_- When I got to know his brother and his brother's wife. He denied that he knew me or anything about me and that really broke my heart because after 3 years of talking no one knew nothing of me. He came back to me one day and said that we were just friends nothing more. And now he will be married soon. I think he is a psychopath. I am also in new relationship. And I do wish the best for him and I know this is all over the place but when I first started speaking with him he had blocked all of his friends on his facebook. He speaks French and Tunisian Arabic. He had a fake page that has always had me blocked and still does but recently he posted a photo of his self. So the whole time while I knew him he was lying the entire time. Should I put his photos in the gallery or no? It's crazy because he never messages me through Whatsapp anymore but he see's the messages and message me on skype. I also want to say that my connection with him was spiritual and I do believe we shared a past life together. I don't care if no one believes this. He's a good person but also shady. When he came back to me it was like he was an entire different person. That old kind person was no more. It's like he has a whole new identity! He moved on and healed but didn't tell me or give me time. I did notice that he stopped saying he loved me back but he should have been honest with me.
Welcome back :)

Mystery

Welcome back :)
I would say he got married.
That the time he didn't contact you was that time
But I don't understand why he is keeping you on messenger. May be for when he's bored or when things go pear shape.
It's not strange to have a soul mate I believe in this and passed lives.
He should have respected you enough to be honest with you.
If he's hiding you then he don't want his family act to know about you.
That's very sad after 3 years of your life.

Tinka Bella

I know that's one of the reason's why I was so hurt because I thought he trusted me enough to tell me the truth. I would have been less hurt. I grew a relationship with his brother and his brother's wife. They all say that they know he is lying and he should have been honest with me. He calls me selfish till this day and I agree I think so too he was involved with someone else. He told me that for two weeks he was out of power then he went with some friend, a male to get away from the world! laughing but very serious. I have old photos of us from our video messages and photos he's sent me. I've had dreams of him and his country before. He's always going to have someone going after him. I remember seeing men in suits trying to attack us,I was with him and when I recently saw his new photos it reminded me of this. He's made and still has some silent enemies from his country. I do pray for him and his new life. I'll put one photo of him maybe and call it the bitch. Also he was very materalistic. I brought us both an nintendo DS. The new one and he found a even more expensive one. I was feeling unappreciated as if nothing was never enough. He said I hurt his feelings saying this. When I shipped off his goods and gifts through USPS he didn't even tell me thank you or gave me an update.
I would say he got married.
That the time he didn't contact you was that time
But I don't understand why he is keeping you on messenger. May be for when he's bored or when things go pear shape.
It's not strange to have a soul mate I believe in this and passed lives.
He should have respected you enough to be honest with you.
If he's hiding you then he don't want his family act to know about you.
That's very sad after 3 years of your life.

Tinka Bella

I asked him when is he getting married he told me he hasn't fixed a date yet. And that his wife will see our messages. But then he changed his mind and told me that one day he plans on visiting the U.S to visit ;) with a wink face. I honestly think that he has split personalities. I know he has a really dark side but looking into his eyes, I don't know I think he may be a psychopath. Sometimes he disappears even with his family. Those are one of his darker qualities.

Tinka Bella

I don't think his marriage will be very successful in the long run. I remember his father took out a loan for him to rent a home while attending a University. He kept asking his dad for loans to pay the rent! When his father said he could no longer do it. He was not happy about it and from there things went down hill. I had a dream a man was chasing after him in his country all over trying to look for him. I think it was a landlord he owed money. Khaled had turned into a wolf and ran off with me on his back and the older man always caught up to us.

Med.Amine

I asked him when is he getting married he told me he hasn't fixed a date yet. And that his wife will see our messages. But then he changed his mind and told me that one day he plans on visiting the U.S to visit ;) with a wink face. I honestly think that he has split personalities. I know he has a really dark side but looking into his eyes, I don't know I think he may be a psychopath. Sometimes he disappears even with his family. Those are one of his darker qualities.
Going to a psychiatrist has alot of stigma to it in Tunisia plus it's somewhat expensive, he could very well be mentally ill (Dissociative identity disorder, Schizophrenia,...), stay safe.

Apples

He just threatened me. I told him I will put him on Tunisian Rats and he said he will do the same with me and : I will be there in US ;) and you know very well what can I do to you and your family if you try to play with me.
I live in the USA and my former rat husband threatens me all the time. I’m still waiting for him to “slap my face when he touches my door “:D

Report your rat to The Department of Homeland Security. Put him in the gallery also.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Tinka Bella.....welcome back :)

Some of your words are very contradictory. I know you understand he is a rat, but you still defend him a little.
These quotes here:
One day he disappeared online through skype for 2 long weeks, then came back and disappeared again.
When I would search for flights or hotels he would pick the most expensive places.
I found his brother and sister on facebook and still to this day he denies that they are his sister and brother even though he's in a photo with his sister.
When I got to know his brother and his brother's wife. He denied that he knew me or anything about me
He came back to me one day and said that we were just friends nothing more. And now he will be married soon.
He had a fake page that has always had me blocked
the whole time while I knew him he was lying the entire time
I did notice that he stopped saying he loved me
He calls me selfish till this day
he was very materalistic.
I was feeling unappreciated as if nothing was never enough.
When I shipped off his goods and gifts through USPS he didn't even tell me thank you
I know he has a really dark side but looking into his eyes, I don't know I think he may be a psychopath.
He just threatened me.
How do those quotes above fit in with these below?
He's a good person
I do wish the best for him
He is a bad person, he is a rat...I know you loved him, but it's really important you do not make excuses for him.

With regards to spiritual connections and past lives, I also believe this stuff, BUT......not with a rat :thumbsup:
A rat is a narcissist, they will mask their personality to match that of the victim, creating the impression of being soul mates. This is not their true self, and once the victim is thoroughly hooked, as you saw yourself.....the mask starts to slip as they test their boundaries.

The real rat was the one you saw after the mask slipped, the shady psychopath with a dark side.....that is him, just the same as with my rat.

Your rat should be named and shamed here.....how many other innocent women is he scamming whilst protected with anonymity? They deserve a warning. He has threatened you.....what more do you need to expose this scamming con man for what he is?

How much money did he scam from you over the years, in the form of both gifts and cash deposits?

Tinka Bella

Hey Tinka Bella.....welcome back :)

Some of your words are very contradictory. I know you understand he is a rat, but you still defend him a little.
These quotes here:

omg where do I start, well with money I sent him through western union at different periods of times it's well over $1,000 dollars. I sent $600 the first time. then $150 here and there's more. I brought him American goods and coffee cups. He sent me a white hearted teddy bear with ear rings, bracelets, necklace made my locals, Arab chocolate, a homemade love card that looked liked like a bomb ( no offense to anyone here), a Tunisian bronze plate with the camel in it. I am not going to lie now I am scared to post his photos because he knows me address, where I live, the state. He has talked about coming here but to Illinois. And I asked him why because he doesn't know anyone in Chicago and he said honestly to be closer to me. But I think he wants someone to live off of. And I don't live in Illinois, I live in the state above it.

How do those quotes above fit in with these below?

He is a bad person, he is a rat...I know you loved him, but it's really important you do not make excuses for him.

With regards to spiritual connections and past lives, I also believe this stuff, BUT......not with a rat :thumbsup:
A rat is a narcissist, they will mask their personality to match that of the victim, creating the impression of being soul mates. This is not their true self, and once the victim is thoroughly hooked, as you saw yourself.....the mask starts to slip as they test their boundaries.

The real rat was the one you saw after the mask slipped, the shady psychopath with a dark side.....that is him, just the same as with my rat.

Your rat should be named and shamed here.....how many other innocent women is he scamming whilst protected with anonymity? They deserve a warning. He has threatened you.....what more do you need to expose this scamming con man for what he is?

How much money did he scam from you over the years, in the form of both gifts and cash deposits?
omg where do I start, well with money I sent him through western union at different periods of times it's well over $1,000 dollars. I sent $600 the first time. then $150 here and there's more. I brought him American goods and coffee cups. He sent me a white hearted teddy bear with ear rings, bracelets, necklace made my locals, Arab chocolate, a homemade love card that looked liked like a bomb ( no offense to anyone here), a Tunisian bronze plate with the camel in it. I am not going to lie now I am scared to post his photos because he knows me address, where I live, the state. He has talked about coming here but to Illinois. And I asked him why because he doesn't know anyone in Chicago and he said honestly to be closer to me. But I think he wants someone to live off of. And I don't live in Illinois, I live in the state above it.

Mystery

He's a lying rat, he won't get near you.
We are all having death threats and suicide fake threats nothing can compare with living with them. I have children to keep them safe I changed my identity. But you never married him.
What can he do. Laugh in his face because I would. Judith rat brother thought he was mafia and now he's dead.. karma is a bitch then you die.

Med.Amine

You can't allow him to cage you in your own home and keep exploiting you like that, I know you're scared but call the cops and give them all the information you have about him, you can be sure he won't be allowed access into US soil and live your life freely, it's the land of freedom after all.
"never be bullied into silence"-Heidi's quote

Tinka Bella

I live in the USA and my former rat husband threatens me all the time. I’m still waiting for him to “slap my face when he touches my door “:D

Report your rat to The Department of Homeland Security. Put him in the gallery also.
He's a rat who is into web development and I know they pay more here in the U.S because I have had a Saudi friend who told me so. Also Khaled has traveled to Malta and Paris before. In the beginning he lied and said he was from Paris but is a Tunisian national then he said that he's came back to Tunisia but has been there the whole time. I know that he can get here. Maybe he will scam and borrow money from friends in Europe or Tunisia to get here.

Apples

If you report him to the authorities and post his name and picture in the gallery then it makes it more difficult for him to scam anyone else and difficult for him to get a visa.

If he cannot leave Tunisia then he can never get to you.

Apples

He's a rat who is into web development and I know they pay more here in the U.S because I have had a Saudi friend who told me so. Also Khaled has traveled to Malta and Paris before. In the beginning he lied and said he was from Paris but is a Tunisian national then he said that he's came back to Tunisia but has been there the whole time. I know that he can get here. Maybe he will scam and borrow money from friends in Europe or Tunisia to get here.
How did he get a visa to France? Did you see actual pictures of him in France?

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Can you not see, your silence makes this goal below easier for him?
He has talked about coming here but to Illinois. And I asked him why because he doesn't know anyone in Chicago and he said honestly to be closer to me. But I think he wants someone to live off of. And I don't live in Illinois, I live in the state above it.
And means he is more likely to carry this out:
He just threatened me.
Tinka, what can he do to you from Tunisia? He can't touch you......but he can if he gets to America because you've left him unexposed, unreported, anonymous.....and able to get a visa via another victim.

You make things easy for him because of your fear. Take his control away, be the boss.....you cannot forever let him control and manipulate your behaviours.
He is a silly little piece of dirt from a third world shit pit.....he can't do anything to you in America.....and God help him if he thinks he can come to the forum and take the cats on :thumbsup:

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Bullshit and bollocks. If he had the opportunity of a life in Europe, he would be there, not in Tunisia.
Web development....Malta and Paris, name of Khaled....is he written about anywhere else on this forum? Is he from Medenine?

Top Bottom