Update. I guess you all were right. A little. Should I add his photos here?

Judithlyn

He's a rat who is into web development and I know they pay more here in the U.S because I have had a Saudi friend who told me so. Also Khaled has traveled to Malta and Paris before. In the beginning he lied and said he was from Paris but is a Tunisian national then he said that he's came back to Tunisia but has been there the whole time. I know that he can get here. Maybe he will scam and borrow money from friends in Europe or Tunisia to get here.
Who paid for Malta and Paris? I’m sure it was not him! Now for your peace of mind, report EVERYTHING about him to The USA State Department, the TSA, Customs and Immigration, the FBI with copies of his threats, the UKHome Office, and every Embassy in Tunis along with the Tunisian Embassy in the USA! You can write one great letter, copy and paste it by email to all of those places. He is using scare tactics on you and I think it’s working! You have nothing to fear. He can do nothing to you, but you do need to report him everywhere! That will stop his future travels!

I think the sister is his wife! Him keeping you a secret is sort of a dead giveaway! He’s so full of lies! Words you said about him, I heard the same thing as did most of the victims on here! NEVER go to Tunisia! It’s very dangerous, super corrupt, and everybody there knows about Bezness! If they aren’t doing it, they are enabling it! They don’t care about anybody who is not a native Tunisian. It is a Stone Age country! The rats are psychopaths! Mine is a super horrendous man (creature)! He’s now more dangerous which is why I must keep warning people! His brother was brutally murdered in California in Feb., 2019. The family is devastated but seem more angry, bitter and wanting revenge instead of learning a lesson and trying to change for the better. My rat had a few victims from the brother’s town cause he was desperate for a visa to go live with his brother! He had no idea how difficult life was there. The brother told me some really heart breaking stories! He travelled on cargo trains like a hobo cause he had no money. He ate from garbage cans. These rats think Western countries have streets paved with gold....until they get there and find out it’s hell on earth if you have no money! You must report this creep! You need to save potential victims and you need to stop him from leaving Tunisia. That will guarantee your safety! His 2 weeks absence, Abdelhak did that too....when his other victims went to see him in Tunisia! They are truly disgusting vultures! They don’t work and won’t work! Count your blessings that you now know the real him! Some ladies have been physically very hurt and I read somewhere that there have even been deaths! These guys are not people to stay with, hang around with, cover for, and definitely don’t marry! Rats are dangerous! I truly feel sick when I think of what might have happened to me if I had married that vulture! He probably would have killed me to get my assets. They are terrifying but they can not hurt you from Tunisia! Name and shame the bastard! He does not deserve your loyalty! Hang in there! Life will be good again!!! Hugs!

Judithlyn

Ahhh the threats. He wouldnt burst a grape in a fruit fight. Send those threats to the embassy, immigration and homeland security. He resorted to threats, for what.

Since he wanted to take it there, Khaled, I suggest you read the USA 2nd Amendment of the Constitution and our self defense laws. 85% of the people in our country open carry, legally. We have a problems with criminals getting guns sometimes, yes, but don’t let the media fool you, there are more of us proud, legal, non-criminal owners who will defend themselves and their families. I’m a proud gun owner myself. So unless you want to meet the barrel, don’t threaten violence on an innocent woman. You’ll meet those 72 virgins quicker than you’d like.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

View attachment 59536
Awwww.....a rat comedian! :D He’ll meet a barrel alright, but the 72 virgins? Nawwww.....That will NEVER happen....Just fairytales in ratland! They are absolute idiots in every sense of the word! Think rationally for a moment....if we are forgiven for anything and rewarded instantly, why does anybody live a moral life? According to rats, we can cheat, lie, steal, and con.....but we will be instantly forgiven and even rewarded!!!???!!!??!! God/Allah forgives no matter what and even rewards with 72 virgins? Are the 72 virgins being rewarded? I don’t think so! What do good moral women get? 72 virgin hunks? My head can not even comprehend this much of a fairytale! I live a good morally decent life as best as I can. I would never think to cheat, lie, fraud, or con anybody! The best word I can think of to describe all of these creeps is “MISFITS”! They are deluded, monster, psychopaths!

Heidi

He has been to jail before in Tunisia. He was gone for 1 week. I forgot which city he was in but someone had tried to steal his bag he said and he punched them in the mouth and made the man bleed but he went to jail for it. I remember that he did not tell his family about this at all and even told me this weeks after. He said that he was ashamed.
Yeah :rolleyes: more likely: B9m11o-IcAAr3uH.jpg

Vampirecat

The bastard!! :Evil:
Those threats should be sent straight to the American Embassy in Tunis, you can add them as attachments to an email.
He writes exactly the same as my rat, "Don't be so proud of your great England, don't be so proud of your authorities, I can get past them, I'm gonna kill your kids, I'm gonna burn them alive, I'm gonna burn the family house down, you can watch me kill your kids if you like".......oh my God......I HATE these rats :Evil:

Get that bastards name, face and threats registered with every authority you can, including Europe.
The filthy, ugly piece of shit :Evil:
Im fucking raging ocha give me a gun

Vampirecat

Holy fuckery.....he’s pretty much quoted the Rat Bible to you, my lovely :D

The jail lie is common, the fighting lie is common, the lawyer lie is common. Of course he didn’t tell his family......he didn’t freakin go anywhere :D

While he was AWOL for that week.....he had another victim with him. You were fed one of the greatest rat lies :D

I don’t believe that shit about boxing either.....my rat fed me that exact shit!! Boxing must be a rat thing.
Like a bloke that walks around having his handbag snatched is a boxer, hahaha :D
I have visions of Tinky Winky now :p
No way is he boxing lying ugly twat he looks kid creole lol

Tinka Bella

Who paid for Malta and Paris? I’m sure it was not him! Now for your peace of mind, report EVERYTHING about him to The USA State Department, the TSA, Customs and Immigration, the FBI with copies of his threats, the UKHome Office, and every Embassy in Tunis along with the Tunisian Embassy in the USA! You can write one great letter, copy and paste it by email to all of those places. He is using scare tactics on you and I think it’s working! You have nothing to fear. He can do nothing to you, but you do need to report him everywhere! That will stop his future travels!

I think the sister is his wife! Him keeping you a secret is sort of a dead giveaway! He’s so full of lies! Words you said about him, I heard the same thing as did most of the victims on here! NEVER go to Tunisia! It’s very dangerous, super corrupt, and everybody there knows about Bezness! If they aren’t doing it, they are enabling it! They don’t care about anybody who is not a native Tunisian. It is a Stone Age country! The rats are psychopaths! Mine is a super horrendous man (creature)! He’s now more dangerous which is why I must keep warning people! His brother was brutally murdered in California in Feb., 2019. The family is devastated but seem more angry, bitter and wanting revenge instead of learning a lesson and trying to change for the better. My rat had a few victims from the brother’s town cause he was desperate for a visa to go live with his brother! He had no idea how difficult life was there. The brother told me some really heart breaking stories! He travelled on cargo trains like a hobo cause he had no money. He ate from garbage cans. These rats think Western countries have streets paved with gold....until they get there and find out it’s hell on earth if you have no money! You must report this creep! You need to save potential victims and you need to stop him from leaving Tunisia. That will guarantee your safety! His 2 weeks absence, Abdelhak did that too....when his other victims went to see him in Tunisia! They are truly disgusting vultures! They don’t work and won’t work! Count your blessings that you now know the real him! Some ladies have been physically very hurt and I read somewhere that there have even been deaths! These guys are not people to stay with, hang around with, cover for, and definitely don’t marry! Rats are dangerous! I truly feel sick when I think of what might have happened to me if I had married that vulture! He probably would have killed me to get my assets. They are terrifying but they can not hurt you from Tunisia! Name and shame the bastard! He does not deserve your loyalty! Hang in there! Life will be good again!!! Hugs!
Awwww.....a rat comedian! :D He’ll meet a barrel alright, but the 72 virgins? Nawwww.....That will NEVER happen....Just fairytales in ratland! They are absolute idiots in every sense of the word! Think rationally for a moment....if we are forgiven for anything and rewarded instantly, why does anybody live a moral life? According to rats, we can cheat, lie, steal, and con.....but we will be instantly forgiven and even rewarded!!!???!!!??!! God/Allah forgives no matter what and even rewards with 72 virgins? Are the 72 virgins being rewarded? I don’t think so! What do good moral women get? 72 virgin hunks? My head can not even comprehend this much of a fairytale! I live a good morally decent life as best as I can. I would never think to cheat, lie, fraud, or con anybody! The best word I can think of to describe all of these creeps is “MISFITS”! They are deluded, monster, psychopaths!

His sister is not his wife. They look almost like twins. I spoke to her through messenger when I was trying to find out where he was or if he was ok. He's a narcissist. And the only reason why he reached out was because I contacted his family. He was angry that I spoke to his brother and sent him all the evidence about of our conversations. I was really naive then.

Tinka Bella

And no he actually does know how to fight. Sometimes he can look younger and more older at the same time lol

Femme Fatale

And no he actually does know how to fight. Sometimes he can look younger and more older at the same time lol
Yes in his country he does. Bring that domestic
violence crap over here and let’s see how he hold
up. Not every woman is a punk. I know women who would stump a hole in his ass and fight him
like a man.

He’s a rat. He needs to go ahead and marry his Tunisian bride, and live the rest of his days in Tunisia. Let that Tunisian have him.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
How is the key board playing, have he been found yet ?.
He might have got lost :p
The keyboard is still on the market. Pick up from Bardo.....so the new bezness pad she’s paid for must be in Bardo :thumbsup:

Wish I knew a couple of big fellas....willing to go and collect the keyboard ;)

Bloody hell a model for Microsoft.:eek:
Micro + soft is right :D
Hahahaha, that’s brilliant!! :D

Top Bottom