Update. I guess you all were right. A little. Should I add his photos here?

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Hahaha :D

No, I’d get rid of him....he’ll demand gold handled, electric brushes....with bristles made of silk, nestling in a bed of diamonds.....and a private dentist in West London :thumbsup:
Why, of course! :p But.....as soon as you aren’t looking, he will sell it!:Geek:Even when they have received the things they want and are living the good life, they choose to go back to their old ways and botch up everything which they achieved! :rolleyes: That’s when I figured out that they truly are damaged goods in every way...mentally, physically, inbreeding which led to genetic and faulty DNA, and severely lacking in moral education! :Evil: Personally, I’m hoping it hits 50C and the freaky fool is really suffering without being able to drink anything! :thumbsup: Of course, he even cheated during Ramadan anyways! His name should be changed to Cheater Abdelhak! More fitting!:D:thumbsup:

Mystery

Inactive
Why, of course! :p But.....as soon as you aren’t looking, he will sell it!:Geek:Even when they have received the things they want and are living the good life, they choose to go back to their old ways and botch up everything which they achieved! :rolleyes: That’s when I figured out that they truly are damaged goods in every way...mentally, physically, inbreeding which led to genetic and faulty DNA, and severely lacking in moral education! :Evil: Personally, I’m hoping it hits 50C and the freaky fool is really suffering without being able to drink anything! :thumbsup: Of course, he even cheated during Ramadan anyways! His name should be changed to Cheater Abdelhak! More fitting!:D:thumbsup:
Your going for gold tonight Judith lol :D:D

Bostons

Inactive
Mine thought he'd become an engineer!! Laughable because he refused classes and honestly thought he could buck education... he was too busy sitting around getting stoned with his cousins smoking weed and watching soccer matches all day long.

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Mine thought he'd become an engineer!! Laughable because he refused classes and honestly thought he could buck education... he was too busy sitting around getting stoned with his cousins smoking weed and watching soccer matches all day long.
Rats and their engineering dreams.:rolleyes: Mine was still going to school when we first met.....electrical engineering! He graduated in June, 2015! In Sept., he told me that he had to go to Tunis for 3 weeks to wire a 6-story building for his final school project! :Geek: Of course, no wifi so he would contact me when he could!:confused: About 3 years later, I found out the truth. Another victim met him, went to his house, went to Sidi Bou Said, went to Djerba.....and 1 and 1/2 months later, he took me to all of the EXACT same places!:whistle: I always thought it was weird to do a school project AFTER Graduation! He’s such an idiot!:thumbsup: As for the degree, it was a vocational school in Gabes and as an electrician. That’s well and good but I don’t think he’s ever done a thing using that degree. Why work when you can rip-off foreign ladies? :Evil: I wish that I knew the lies and stories which were said about all of us victims in that house! Most of the family came to meet me. Who did they think I was? What did they think I was doing there? :cool: Who knows? Weird, weird, weird! :D

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
It’s funny that you mentioned football. Oh ohh ohhhhhhhh!!! I watched more football in those 3 and 1/2 years with old ratface. Today, I turned on my TV....football!:confused:I changed the channel! ;) I always liked Neymar! He’s an excellent footballer! Ratface was jealous! I remember giggling and letting out a few “oh brother” comments and just rolling my eyes at him. :DI guess he was worried that I might make a donation to Barça and he’d lose a few dinars! :p

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Well, they all are professionals :p
They all are highly educated too! :DI was told that many times! He was educated for sure.....in coffee shops, daily for more hours than any kid ever attends school and with no Winter or Summer breaks ever :thumbsup:and his textbook, The Rat Bible.....he knows it backwards and forwards and can quote it line by line perfectly to any victim anywhere in the world :Evil: There should be rat diplomas!:thumbsup:Abdelhak should be the class valedictorian!:D

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
More likely the class clown ;) still rooting for his house, his car, his shop and his plastic virgin....

View attachment 59607
Lol Good one!!!:thumbsup: That pic must be old....he looks young there....and probably still has teeth!:DThose are his old glasses! Remember the new ones which got him busted, along with the jacket he STOLE from my house?:thumbsup: In thinking back.....he is NO valedictorian, even in rat school.....he’s just too stupid!:pclass clown....:Dand village idiot! :thumbsup:

Amira

Rat Expert
Good on holiday and having fun but don't fall in love with a native one whether it is Tunisia or other countries because they don't look at us as serious girls. We are only using and discarding the method for them. There is no difference between Tunisia and other countries.

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Since they see us as a job, let’s all give them the pink slip and fire their sorry ass**es! :thumbsup:I had severe hurt and anger at Abdelhak for nearly one year. I finally recovered from him and his abuses, but I’m angry now at ALL Rats and their low life families for ALL of the hurt, cheating, and lying they do to such nice, caring, Loving, big hearted victims who never know they are victims until long after the relationship has been going on! It’s so evil in every way! I’m trying really hard to stop them internationally. I’ve written so many letters to governments all over the world, trying to educate them on Bezness as I sadly learned the hard way. I would like to ask each of you to please do the same. Write letters whenever you have a few spare minutes. Send them to Immigration offices, Embassies, Interpol, FBI, Home Office of the UK, State Department of the USA, ICE in the USA, TSA in the USA, and every Embassy in Tunis. If enough people write with these horror stories and warn them how dangerous these people are, they will listen. I really believe that we are a powerful strong group of truly innocent victims. All of us were abused for visas....which is a crime nearly everywhere, many entered into fraudulent marriages by the visa seeking rats....which is also illegal most everywhere for him but not the loving woman who thought it was real, and then the financial con games. They were using us and stealing from us while having women in Tunisia supporting their activities. This is so abnormal. What loving girlfriend/wife permits her man to cheat openly for cash and goods? This is what prostitution is....which is also illegal most everywhere. Write these facts in your letters. Name and shame the bastards. You are welcome to add Abdelhak Rahali’s name to your letters. His passport and all ID information are in his thread. We can stop these creeps. None of our countries needs these lying, cheap, probably disease-ridden whores in them. I see it as doing humanity a favor! I honestly never wish for any other nice woman to go through the hell which that monster put me through! United we stand! I want to see these rats fall like a row of Dominoes! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom