Update. I guess you all were right. A little. Should I add his photos here?

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Ladies this is his Instagram. I tried following him when I made this thread. Wow I didn’t even know the bastard had one yet he had my password and information to mine! Does anyone recognize the buildings in the back?
Warn your family and friends about this so he can’t send them messages by surprise with a fake account pretending to be you.

Tinka Bella

I sent screen shots to his female friends and sister and also his Tunisian girlfriend Rakia. She broke up with him he says and so did my boyfriend, we broke up. He messaged him. He threatened more of my family and friends and says I will lost everything and don’t want to go to war with him. He has photos of our conversations. He’s threatening send pictures and messages of me. He says I can lost everything and he want my user name and password to this account. Hell no

Mango Chutney

Staff member
I sent screen shots to his female friends and sister and also his Tunisian girlfriend Rakia. She broke up with him he says and so did my boyfriend, we broke up. He messaged him. He threatened more of my family and friends and says I will lost everything and don’t want to go to war with him. He has photos of our conversations. He’s threatening send pictures and messages of me. He says I can lost everything and he want my user name and password to this account. Hell no
Remove nothing, he deserves no anonymity and no loyalty.
Not only has he threatened you and your family, but he is now blackmailing you.

Under no circumstances must he be given login details to your account....if we start seeing dodgy IP addresses, the account will have to be banned for privacy reasons....and it’s crucial you receive advice and support right now.....so we don’t want to ban the account.

If he knows your email for here, we can change it at your request....so he can’t attempt to change the password. I had to do this with my own email when I started posting, as rat knew it. My FB still runs off a friends email.

Tinka Bella

Remove nothing, he deserves no anonymity and no loyalty.
Not only has he threatened you and your family, but he is now blackmailing you.

Under no circumstances must he be given login details to your account....if we start seeing dodgy IP addresses, the account will have to be banned for privacy reasons....and it’s crucial you receive advice and support right now.....so we don’t want to ban the account.

If he knows your email for here, we can change it at your request....so he can’t attempt to change the password. I had to do this with my own email when I started posting, as rat knew it. My FB still runs off a friends email.
He can’t get into my yahoo. No one can log in with accepting the request from my iPhone. He’s an ass. He said that he has nothing to lose right now, there’s no telling what all he sent my ex boyfriend he’s not speaking to me at all. I’m going find a way to report him because this is too much. He probably still has old photos of me. I

Mango Chutney

Staff member
He can’t get into my yahoo. No one can log in with accepting the request from my iPhone. He’s an ass. He said that he has nothing to lose right now, there’s no telling what all he sent my ex boyfriend he’s not speaking to me at all. I’m going find a way to report him because this is too much. He probably still has old photos of me. I
Chick, my rat has pics of me (if he kept them, which is unlikely), if he tries to hold me to ransom over them, I will tell him to do what he wants....because I will never be his victim again.....I will also return the favour ;)

Who do these pieces of trash think they are, still controlling us with blackmail and threats after we’ve seen through their bullshit? :Evil:

Laura2014

Staff member
I think family and friends would understand and support you. You can ask them to block him in advance. In my experience if you say to F&F “I talked with this man on and off for ... years, grew fond of him and supported him but he’s now threatening and intimidating me” they will be supportive and ask how they can help. You can tell them to block him in advance using all the accounts you know.

Femme Fatale

Inactive
This is a scare tactic. What can he do, but get himself trouble for sending photos for malicious intent. Please be knowledgeable on the laws. If a rat did this to a US citizen, bye bye to his visa and any future attempts. Let him shoot himself in the foot, idiot. You are protected by law. Mentally I know you don’t want those out, but this is a classic bully tactic he trying to use with his ugly ass. He ain’t even the cute. He looks like a lollipop, with that big head and small body.

But I digress.

Empower yourself and don’t let this rat win. He is right, he has nothing to lose in that shit pit. But treat him as if you don’t either and stand your ground. Don’t be a victim any longer. The try to scare us into silence. Well too bad, if she doesn’t expose you, we will keep your thread going.

Sorry for your ex boyfriend. Hope that does work out for you.

If you are in the USA, contact the local FBI, that’s a federal crime. He needs to be exposed.

Wish you the best! And please take care of you.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Thank you ladies and the Facebook link is broken. I spoke to my ex boyfriend. He’s going to speak to him. This was over an hour ago. And you all are right. It was nice to feel encouraged and not intimidated
You will always be encouraged and supported here :)
Do let us know how the ex deals with the rat....poor bloke has my sympathy, having to try to reason with a brain dead fool :D

Apples

Junior Rat Expert
Chick, my rat has pics of me (if he kept them, which is unlikely), if he tries to hold me to ransom over them, I will tell him to do what he wants....because I will never be his victim again.....I will also return the favour ;)

Who do these pieces of trash think they are, still controlling us with blackmail and threats after we’ve seen through their bullshit? :Evil:
Report him to your local police department,local Department Of Homeland Security and the American Embassy in Tunisia.

He’s lying that he has nothing to lose,he has everything to lose so don’t worry about his empty threats.

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
That name seems so familiar to me. Has he been outed on TLR before? Maybe he sent me something on InstaGram? I block them always so I am unable to go back and check. Seeing his name on here made my skin crawl! :eek:Gross creatures! :mad:

Top Bottom