Urgent translation needed before wedding in 4 days

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by SarahJaney, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Tactfull

Tactfull Guest

i did translate almost conversation
    between your man & this girl from from tunisia
    BG & tunisiasun they know alrady
    you can ask them
    i think they will PM you
    good luck for your decide after to know the truth

2. Ariel

Ariel Under the Sea Staff Member

Thank you so much Tactfull - you are a wonderfully kind man for giving of your time to help one of our members x

3. Di0ne

Di0ne Active Member

Good luck ....here if you need me....xxxxx

4. Di0ne

Di0ne Active Member

Just wanted to thank you for your time xx

Amber and SarahJaney like this.
  5. Tactfull

Tactfull Guest

To say word habibi or hobbi here in tunis or what ever in all world
    to say it only for the one you love him
    the conversation i read is about Sex & how they explain to each other what they do & like
    your nice man he cheat on you
    insame time he do much excuse & lie with his old gf from tunis
    he hurt the tunis girl in deep
    this girl love him very much & she have good education soon she will finish her master to be teacher in college
    your man he play with her & is hurt her

6. Ariel

Ariel Under the Sea Staff Member

I think SarahJaney will need some time to process all that she has read, I feel sick to my gut so I can't imagine what she must be feeling. Sending you courage and strength SarahJaney xxx

marilyna, Amber, Alien and 9 others like this.
  7. simple

simple Well-Known Member

What a way to find out .!!! This sickens me no end .Im so sorry Sarah janey .Be strong and lean on us for support ,we have been where you are now and we are all here for you .xxxxxxx

marilyna, Amber, Alien and 4 others like this.
  8. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Member

goodluck sarahjaney , and let us know how it goes :)

SarahJaney, Alien and Tactfull like this.
  9. Pearla

Pearla Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry about all this, your fiancee has created. Worse timing for it, but you do need to know the man, you want to spend the rest of your life with.
    Its a horrible feeling being deceived, our whole world is falling apart in minutes.

I am also here for you

Take care, big hugs

marilyna, SarahJaney, Alien and 2 others like this.
  10. Tunislove

Tunislove New Member

@SarahJaney.. I'm so sorry to hear this and more sorry because it's days before ur marriage :'( Be strong. I know ur mind and heart must be a mess right now. Praying for u. I'm here if u need me

marilyna, SarahJaney and Alien like this.
  11. Nets

Nets Well-Known Member

So sorry, that's awful. It's probably best that you found out now though, it could have saved you in the long run.
    x

12. Di0ne

Di0ne Active Member

Sorry, just need to say what a fucking dick he is...don't usually swear on forums, fucking asshole, sorry

13. Danskii05

Danskii05 Well-Known Member

What a horrible horrible situation to be in. I'm so sorry for you Hun, not much I can say because we all know what a B.... This man is, all I can say is that somebody is obviously looking over you, thank god you found this before the wedding. As awful as it is, you can choose to walk away now, there's no marraige, no children involved, no more money spent. Probably feels like the end of the world right now but I'm damn sure things could and would have only got a hell of a lot worse. He was playing a game and now he's lost, and lost a good woman in the process. I hope you walk away, move on with your life, and with the help of the people on here and all around u, you get the support u need to become a happy strong woman again. If I was in your place I would be thanking my lucky stars that I found out just in time, no matter how heartbreaking it is now, it's for the best that you've found out. Myself and I'm sure all of the ladies on here will be here for you at any time. It may not sound like much now but please stick around because being around other people DOES help. This is one of the reasons why this website is such a blessing. You're in my thoughts, sending you big hugs. Xxxx

14. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Member

very supportive danskii ! I even feel you have given me support Thank you xx

Alien, SarahJaney, noname and 2 others like this.
  15. Danskii05

Danskii05 Well-Known Member

I'm so glad about that, you take care xxx

16. Amber

Amber oo la la ;)

Dear Sarah,
    I would second every single word of this Danski's post , i feel terribly sorry for what you've discovered but it is also an incredible chance in the end ...no doubt you're protected and it happenned for a reason ...You're brave and you deserve so much more , this guy is not only a cheater but a " life rapist" , he doesn't care about using you and your life to reach his own goal . I hope you will have the courage to cancel it all , it's never too late as some others said ! keep your head up , you're a Queen and he's vermin , turn your heels and back on me.The road will be long but interesting and the rebirth will come and you will find a lot of support and encouragments here on this site from women who've been where you are and have not only survived but found peace of heart and soul surrounded by good and nice people.
    Big hugs and sending healing thoughts

Alien, Tactfull, marilyna and 8 others like this.
  17. cheri

cheri Well-Known Member

I am desperately sorry for you Sarahjaney and everyone is right, it is a blessing you found out now, before the wedding. I agree that someone somewhere is protecting you and you must back out from this one sided union. Take support from your friends on this site, as Amber says some have been there are survived through the support of others. There are good men out there, the trouble is knowing which ones are and which are not.
    But I feel so angry, I do not know whether in Tunisian weddings the woman is asked if she takes the man as her husband, but if it were me I would go to the wedding and simply say NO and read his message to the other woman out loud. They hate being made a fool of, especially in front of a lot of people. Even those that knew what he was up to would think him pathetic for getting caught and blowing his "big chance". You may feel even sorry for the other woman but if she knows he is getting married and is speaking of sex and what they like to, then I have no sympathy for her. If she does not know than omit her name when reading the message. Either way she deserves to know what he is like. This is the disgusting side of the Tunisian male which makes me bloody sick, the opportunist, money-grabbing, dirty little freak.

Amber, Danskii05, niknak and 4 others like this.
  18. Di0ne

Di0ne Active Member

Amber that is a beautiful post x

19. wallah

wallah Well-Known Member

Remember Sarah - if you decide that you must walk away -- by doing so, you will prove yourself the winner and will have lost little of value. He will however, have deservedly lost something of great value - he will have lost you. Think about that - value yourself. All best wishes. xx

Amber, Danskii05, Alien and 5 others like this.
  20. Di0ne

Di0ne Active Member

Sarah- hope you are holding up ok xx

21. Di0ne

Di0ne Active Member

Just thinking also- I don't know if you plan on confronting your intended, if you do, prepare yourself for a lot of plausible excuses- that wasnt me, you know I love you, how can you not trust me, that was hamidi, walid, johnny, bobby frank talking to their girls their skype was down etc etc. Decide what YOU want before anything else...

Amber, Aunty Nora, Pearla and 3 others like this.
  22. Di0ne

Di0ne Active Member

sorry meant to say implausible lol- Tunisian men have a way of making things sound true even though in your heart you know they're not- they can be very charming...

Amber, sara majeed, niknak and 2 others like this.
  23. Ninja Girl

Ninja Girl Active Member

hi sarahjaney i read your story with bated breath waiting to hear about the message you found. im so gutted for you and really hope you will stick around and listen to the good advice all the lovely women on this site will provide you with irellay wish you all the best for the future whatever you deicide sending you hugs and healing xxx

niknak and simple like this.
  24. marilyna

marilyna Chocolate Connoisseur

I have heard Lebanese and Syrian men calling each other Habib.

25. marilyna

marilyna Chocolate Connoisseur

Sarahjaney,

I am sorry you had to find out this way. As many of the others have said, you have a guardian angel for sure. This was a sign, to prevent you from further distress in future. It cannot be easy for you finding this out now, but please do not go ahead with this wedding. I am sure as Dione said, he will have all the excuses in the book. This man is not for you. Sending you healing.

CUDDLE, Amber, Alien and 2 others like this.