USA: 90 days fiance (series)

see clearly

lmao!!! , but nikki cared only about the green card , she did pretend to love mark just to to come and live in america , so she is a rat!!
i dont think any of us approve of the phillapino , thai whatever bullshit. Its still the same in a way and still a lie. Rat cat whatever its still bullshit just probably slightly better value bullshit as she stays around has kids continues to pretend etc etc. I'm sure there are those like rats that go in for the quick kill with the money then vanish as well.

see clearly

@R.I.P, you are very defensive. I do not know if this is because you are a rat, or if it is because you are ashamed and so try to pretend they do not exist. You are Muslim by birth, sadly, the rats are too. They are a negative representation of the religion, have the same distorted ideas of Islam as terrorists do. How embarrassing to have these rats as the image of Tunisia for many foreigners....your authorities should be dealing with this shame, this rat epidemic.
absolute fantastic quote there - maybe rip just realised hes a rat lol

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
Panty dripping supporters!!! :D:D:D Those supporters make me cringe, they're pathetic! Well in my English eyes, the American government already looks silly.....how the hell could they give somebody, so obviously scamming, a Green card?? He has made a laughing stock of them!

see clearly

I hope they make an example of him and send him back . I don't rate Donald trump for much but I bet he's send him back

Laura2014

Staff Member and frightfully nice rat catcher
Staff member
Uber? As in, the taxi service that was banned in London last year? Well yeah, he certainly ain't gonna buy his 'virgin' as a cabbie :D:D
Maybe he’ll sell his autograph to customers!

Top Bottom