USA: 90 days fiance (series)

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Etoyoc, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Well after all his publicity the only ones interested would have to be deaf and blind.

juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  2. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Applause to this comment! Indeed we can find sex as easy as water and without all the garbage they bring to the table. If we fall it’s because we believed we found love. (Isn’t supposed religion makes them honest? Lol)

juicyfruit likes this.
  3. Marymary99

Marymary99 Member

Azan took Nicole's wedding savings to open a "makeup store"!

AmberHeart and juicyfruit like this.
  4. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

A little off topic but saw an english man and his american fiance will be on the next show . Not being funny towards the americans but the english lad has had a load of abuse. Things like ' he only wants a visa etc' haha nearly choked on me cornflakes. Its bloody harder to come here than us go there . It was very strange seeing that

5. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

I am living in the US right now and I can objectively say that the Americans I have met are very confident that they live in the best country. This is not a bad thing, but some are blinded by the fact that there are a lot of really nice first world countries and that one does not need to use marriage to migrate from one to the other. There are other ways. And the American gaining access to England is worth quite a bit too.

Bostons and AmberHeart like this.
  6. AmberHeart

Through education and qualification. That’s the way, all the right doors open that way. No need to use or abuse anyone. Effort and commitment. Agree on this!

Brasilgirl likes this.
  7. mmclean38

mmclean38 Well-Known Member

HE is a BIG FAT RAT.

Marymary99 and Lovelylondon like this.
  8. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I second that! No matter in which shitty little town they live, they still think USA is the best and everybody wants to live there....

9. AmberHeart

They are looking for USA, Canada, UK, Finland, they only want a lifestyle without having to work for it. They imagine it’s easy and free....lol

10. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

That's why the rats are fishing for slaves (victims) to work for them :whistle:

Brasilgirl, juicyfruit and AmberHeart like this.
  11. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

So I just watched an episode of 90 day fiance focusing on Nicole & Azan.
    They postponed their wedding for the second time - this time apparently because it would be too expensive and would use up most of Nicol's savings leaving them nothing to live on after the wedding :confused:
    So they've decided to use the money to open a shop - its always been Azan's dream to open a shop - so Nicol has gone back to the USA leaving her beloved with her savings of $6,000 :whistle: to open a Make up store :rolleyes:
    Nicole wanted to do the legal papers for marriage before returning to the USA but Azan said it was too hard to organise and they should focus on the shop... but in a later interview he said the legal papers were not difficult ;)
    Azan has still not opened the shop and when asked by the interviewer if he really wanted to marry Nicole he said he wasn't sure :rolleyes:

spartacus, juicyfruit, Heidi and 2 others like this.
  12. Big Bang Theory

The mind boggles... before postponing the wedding, while they were looking at wedding venues, Nicole asked if they could have Pigs in Blankets :eek: (pork sausages wrapped in bacon)
    WTF ? She's spent enough time in Morroco but she still hasn't got a clue - There have been points in this series where I have almost felt sorry for Azan :sick:but then I remember it's his own greedy thieving doing :Evil:

13. Laura2014

Azan is a rat through and through. Is this Nichols second rat? Maybe the series is a repeat. I watched some episodes last year, when the rat she was with was embarrassed to be with her and looked very uncomfortable. Maybe it’s the same guy and she hung in there. It’s the last time she will see her $6000 Did they both get a fee for participating? Uncomfortable watching it but addictive.

spartacus and juicyfruit like this.
  14. Laura2014

Bless her.... can you imagine serving that up at the wedding. She’s not the shiniest button in the box. But I guess she does it for the pseudo fame and doesn’t mind or understand the ridicule and he does it for financial gain. Road crash TV

juicyfruit likes this.
  15. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Why didn't she leave with her mother?? Is it because she just does not want her fairy tale is over or she still believes her hubby is genuine? At least her child is with her now..

juicyfruit likes this.
  16. Laura2014

Maybe she gets a fee from the TV series. Her mum seems switched on to it but I have no idea what all their motives are. Fame for Nicole, money for him. Whatever she is being publicly ridiculed and humiliated

juicyfruit and Liona like this.
  17. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I want believe it's just a staged TV show. And may be Nicole and others are just kind of actors. But it reflects the real things .

spartacus, juicyfruit and Laura2014 like this.
  18. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I think the same. All of them definitely get fee from TV. Otherwise there is just no chance someone agrees his private life would be made public.

Brasilgirl and juicyfruit like this.
  19. Big Bang Theory

She still believes he's genuine :(
    She's planning to go back in a couple of months :(

juicyfruit likes this.
  20. Brasilgirl

They all get paid per episode, I think or it’s a flat amount for a minimum number of episodes. I’m sure she’s making more than the 6K she just lost. In fact the program may have encouraged her to give the money to him just to see what he does with it. I wouldn’t worry about her financially. Her mom would get paid something too if she’s on the show. So would he. Even the daughter, to be put in trust for her. They all get paid.

juicyfruit, Laura2014 and Liona like this.
  21. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

100% truth.
    Before today I did not realize it's full TV show. But when I have seen the episode posted by Big Bang Theory it's quite clear what it is all about.:) Another side is such things happen here and there a lot in real life.

22. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Pig in a blanket = Hot Dog wrapped in dough

the face of the man when they told him Unbenannt.PNG12587.PNG 24.gif

23. mmclean38

They are sausages In a bread. And you can get them in beef. But Iit's still not something I would want to serve at my wedding. Lol

24. mmclean38

25. Brasilgirl

[
    I always had ‘Pigs in a blanket’ with pork sausage wrapped in a pancake.
    It’s not something you would serve at a wedding. It’s a breakfast dish like bacon and eggs.

juicyfruit and Bostons like this.