USA: 90 days fiance (series)

Eelleennaa

Poor souls having it all shown on tv, but i suppose it forwarns other people ( sometimes ). There was a programme on last night in my country as well called age gap love . Guess what ( i didnt hang around to find out the nationality ) very young dark skinned boy/man ( looking slightly uncomfortable) - channel five uk last night if interested ) with very elderly totally besotted , totally overweight 60 year old ! I can no longer be shocked.
I also feel like nothing can shock me anymore, and that’s kinda sad, what happend. I don’t live in UK but do they have these shows on youtube or somewhere else?

see clearly

Poor souls having it all shown on tv, but i suppose it forwarns other people ( sometimes ). There was a programme on last night in my country as well called age gap love . Guess what ( i didnt hang around to find out the nationality ) very young dark skinned boy/man ( looking slightly uncomfortable) - channel five uk last night if interested ) with very elderly totally besotted , totally overweight 60 year old ! I can no longer be shocked.
I forgot to say last but not least totally besotted , totally overweight 60+ year old ........ drum rolll.......... MAN !!!!!

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
Bleughhhhh, I'm doing it all wrong.....I didn't realise my camera lenses were for bragging with, not actually taking photos :D
He's in Texas......isn't this where you are, @Bostons? :D

US

‘90 Day Fiancé’s Mohammad Jbali Is Out Here Taking Photos of His Beautiful Dog and LIVING
Danielle tried to get him deported, but he was all, “Nuh uh, hunny!”

by LAURA BECK
APR 22, 2019

TLC
90 Day Fiancé, the TLC reality show that follows couples who have 90 days to get married before their K-1 visas expire and is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL AND PERFECT, brought us many bewildered men over the years, but none more bewildered than Mohamed Jbali.

The season 2 star always looked completely worried and slightly terrified, probably because, I’m just spitballing here, he did not want to marry Danielle Mullins—the woman he met online and moved from Tunisia to Ohio for—and the thought of being intimate with her made him weep into his pillow. And that’s not because Danielle was awful but just because these two had a huge age gap and absolutely zero chemistry. But where is Mohamed now?! Let’s find out!

ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
After the show ended, Mohamed left Danielle
Mohamed peaced out right after the show ended and moved to Miami. I mean, I’m kinda surprised that he could wait until the credits rolled. Danielle says that she paid for the K1 visa process, their wedding, and also for their divorce. She also says that Mohamed promised to repay her but that she has never seen a dime of it.

COSMO
Danielle tried to get him deported
In season 2 of Happily Ever After, Danielle tried to get Mohamed deported. She had conversations that he had with other women as alleged proof that he was never in it to win it with her.

“I felt used, so I filed for an annulment. That was my best chance to get him deported,” she said. “But when he begged me to file for a divorce instead, I gave in so he could stay in America.”

Since she couldn’t get their marriage annulled and had to divorce him in 2017. He was allowed to remain in the country.

He’s currently living in Austin, Texas
He even gave people a tour of his place over on Instagram:

He’s majorly into his dog
He’s an Akita named Bowie, and he is admittedly handsome as hell.

Step aside, ladies. I think this dog is his soul mate:

He’s also majorly into photography
Mohamed’s soul mate might also be photography. He’s just a man living and loving (his dog and photography) in Austin, Texas.

So far it’s hard to tell if there’s a new woman in his life, but who needs a woman when you’ve got dogs and photography? (Probably most people, but still.)

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a27172206/90-day-fiance-mohamed-jbali/

Brasilgirl

View attachment 57957 View attachment 57958 View attachment 57959 View attachment 57960 Woman? :whistle: He said they have bad smell.
He’s scampered around the USA taking lames ass typical Tunisian Rat pictures and chained up his dog in obvious cold weather.
He makes me sick:sick:
Dogs are chained up when they are outside in Canada too. They have to be on a leash at all times when they are not in a open dog park. This dog looks like he has enough fur for that little bit of snow. I think he posts so many dog photos because the dog is way cuter than he is. The rat is kinda ugly tbh.
And what is with the photos of the neighbors back yards? That’s just creepy. :eek:

Bostons

Bleughhhhh, I'm doing it all wrong.....I didn't realise my camera lenses were for bragging with, not actually taking photos :D
He's in Texas......isn't this where you are, @Bostons? :D

US

‘90 Day Fiancé’s Mohammad Jbali Is Out Here Taking Photos of His Beautiful Dog and LIVING
Danielle tried to get him deported, but he was all, “Nuh uh, hunny!”

by LAURA BECK
APR 22, 2019

TLC
90 Day Fiancé, the TLC reality show that follows couples who have 90 days to get married before their K-1 visas expire and is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL AND PERFECT, brought us many bewildered men over the years, but none more bewildered than Mohamed Jbali.

The season 2 star always looked completely worried and slightly terrified, probably because, I’m just spitballing here, he did not want to marry Danielle Mullins—the woman he met online and moved from Tunisia to Ohio for—and the thought of being intimate with her made him weep into his pillow. And that’s not because Danielle was awful but just because these two had a huge age gap and absolutely zero chemistry. But where is Mohamed now?! Let’s find out!

After the show ended, Mohamed left Danielle
Mohamed peaced out right after the show ended and moved to Miami. I mean, I’m kinda surprised that he could wait until the credits rolled. Danielle says that she paid for the K1 visa process, their wedding, and also for their divorce. She also says that Mohamed promised to repay her but that she has never seen a dime of it.

COSMO
Danielle tried to get him deported
In season 2 of Happily Ever After, Danielle tried to get Mohamed deported. She had conversations that he had with other women as alleged proof that he was never in it to win it with her.

“I felt used, so I filed for an annulment. That was my best chance to get him deported,” she said. “But when he begged me to file for a divorce instead, I gave in so he could stay in America.”

Since she couldn’t get their marriage annulled and had to divorce him in 2017. He was allowed to remain in the country.

He’s currently living in Austin, Texas
He even gave people a tour of his place over on Instagram:

He’s majorly into his dog
He’s an Akita named Bowie, and he is admittedly handsome as hell.

Step aside, ladies. I think this dog is his soul mate:

He’s also majorly into photography
Mohamed’s soul mate might also be photography. He’s just a man living and loving (his dog and photography) in Austin, Texas.

So far it’s hard to tell if there’s a new woman in his life, but who needs a woman when you’ve got dogs and photography? (Probably most people, but still.)

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a27172206/90-day-fiance-mohamed-jbali/

Yup! This scum lives in my city!

I honestly cannot believe he has been allowed to stay here in the US. If this wasn't a typical RAT story I don't know what is! Plus, it was caught and documented on CAMERA! I cannot stand this low life!

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
Dogs are chained up when they are outside in Canada too. They have to be on a leash at all times when they are not in a open dog park. This dog looks like he has enough fur for that little bit of snow.
Personally, I think it’s cruel. By all means, keep the dog on a lead when taking it for a walk....but don’t just tie it in the garden, regardless of how fluffy it may or may not be....take it inside. If this bastard cannot look after a dog, he should not be allowed to have one :Evil:
Yup! This scum lives in my city!

I honestly cannot believe he has been allowed to stay here in the US. If this wasn't a typical RAT story I don't know what is! Plus, it was caught and documented on CAMERA! I cannot stand this low life!
Poor you :(
I’ll bet house prices plummeted when that trash moved to town :thumbsup:

Brasilgirl

Personally, I think it’s cruel. By all means, keep the dog on a lead when taking it for a walk....but don’t just tie it in the garden, regardless of how fluffy it may or may not be....take it inside. If this bastard cannot look after a dog, he should not be allowed to have one :Evil:

Poor you :(
I’ll bet house prices plummeted when that trash moved to town :thumbsup:
That’s how dogs are kept in most cities. They can’t run freely. Most dogs love to be outside, snow or not. That doesn’t look that cold to me.

Bostons

That’s how dogs are kept in most cities. They can’t run freely. Most dogs love to be outside, snow or not. That doesn’t look that cold to me.
I dunno... we have a tether law in our city. If Mo is caught with his dog chained up it's a big fine.
I have two beautiful dogs and love them as though they are my children. They sleep with me in bed and only got outside to do the "deed".

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
I leave my back door open, the dog can run around the secure garden or sit in the house at her own leisure....she is not chained up. I cannot understand why a dog needs chains in their own back yard.....just secure the fences so that the dog is safe, no law is broken.....and the dog has freedom. In the house or the garden, regardless of the conditions, I would not feel happy and loved if I was kept chained up and not allowed freedom of movement.....an animal should be treated the same, secure, minus chains and feeling loved and welcome.
Us Brits love our pets......so I can’t understand restricting an animals movement in such a horrible way.

Brasilgirl

I leave my back door open, the dog can run around the secure garden or sit in the house at her own leisure....she is not chained up. I cannot understand why a dog needs chains in their own back yard.....just secure the fences so that the dog is safe, no law is broken.....and the dog has freedom. In the house or the garden, regardless of the conditions, I would not feel happy and loved if I was kept chained up and not allowed freedom of movement.....an animal should be treated the same, secure, minus chains and feeling loved and welcome.
Us Brits love our pets......so I can’t understand restricting an animals movement in such a horrible way.
I loved my dog but he needed to be tied up because he could jump our five foot fence. I wanted a taller fence but I was told it was not allowed because of our neighbourhood. Cities have stupid laws. But my dog would run away if he wasn’t tied up and he’d get picked up by the animal control. We have wild cyotees in the ravines and I was always worried about him getting into a fight with them.
And leaving the door open would let in mosquitoes.
It doesn’t look the the rat has a fence at all, from the backyard photos.

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
It doesn’t look the the rat has a fence at all, from the backyard photos.
And so he should not have a dog. If I had fence issues with a dog, my dog would stay in the house unless I was walking it, or it scratched at the door to let me know it needed a wee....then it would go out with supervision.
We suffer with mosquitoes too.....I don’t worry about them, as the windows are open anyway, we can use repellent.....and those buggers gonna bite ya the instant you set foot outside anyway.
Each to their own.....that’s just how I feel.
Living, breathing creatures should be free, or in an environment that suits them best.....not chained up.

Brasilgirl

I dunno... we have a tether law in our city. If Mo is caught with his dog chained up it's a big fine.
I have two beautiful dogs and love them as though they are my children. They sleep with me in bed and only got outside to do the "deed".
We get fined if our dog is not chained up. But we can’t just leave him. Just tie him up let him stay out on his leash until he wants in. My dog would paw the door when he wanted in. He wasn’t left out all day. He would sniff around, lie in the sun, do his job in the ‘job’ area. And then paw the door to come back inside.
Twice a day we would go for walks or runs. My dog got a lot of exercise.
But this is how we care for our dogs here. We can’t leave the door open all the time, and depending on your dog, a fence might not work.
In Vancouver, people keep dogs in their flats. Only walking them around the paved streets and picking up the poop. I think it’s sad because dogs like to romp around and have grass yards. But the dogs here seem happy so...

Brasilgirl

And so he should not have a dog. If I had fence issues with a dog, my dog would stay in the house unless I was walking it, or it scratched at the door to let me know it needed a wee....then it would go out with supervision.
We suffer with mosquitoes too.....I don’t worry about them, as the windows are open anyway, we can use repellent.....and those buggers gonna bite ya the instant you set foot outside anyway.
Each to their own.....that’s just how I feel.
Living, breathing creatures should be free, or in an environment that suits them best.....not chained up.
I agree that is not the best for the dogs. But I know my dog would have rather been outside tied up that inside looking out the window. But each animal is different, just like people.
I just have cats now. I don’t have a house anymore, just condos, so it’s not the best situation for a dog.

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
We get fined if our dog is not chained up. But we can’t just leave him. Just tie him up let him stay out on his leash until he wants in. My dog would paw the door when he wanted in. He wasn’t left out all day. He would sniff around, lie in the sun, do his job in the ‘job’ area. And then paw the door to come back inside.
Twice a day we would go for walks or runs. My dog got a lot of exercise.
But this is how we care for our dogs here. We can’t leave the door open all the time, and depending on your dog, a fence might not work.
In Vancouver, people keep dogs in their flats. Only walking them around the paved streets and picking up the poop. I think it’s sad because dogs like to romp around and have grass yards. But the dogs here seem happy so...
Maybe I just take it more personally, because I was as good as held captive. I was never chained, but I was not allowed out and there were bars up the windows. Having your freedom taken is hard.
I just imagine how the dog must feel, chained up in all weathers. Even in thick winter clothes, I would not feel very loved shut outside alone, but especially if chained.

Bostons

I agree that is not the best for the dogs. But I know my dog would have rather been outside tied up that inside looking out the window. But each animal is different, just like people.
I just have cats now. I don’t have a house anymore, just condos, so it’s not the best situation for a dog.
I live in a small townhouse with very small backyard. I work 9-10 hours a day but always walk and play with my babies when I get home. They go out in the morning when I leave... and are just fine on their comfy beds. :p
Our city is a huge dog loving city, we have 100% no kill shelters unless the dog is sick or cannot live under regular conditions. I realize things are different in other areas. I would just personally never tether a dog.

Brasilgirl

Maybe I just take it more personally, because I was as good as held captive. I was never chained, but I was not allowed out and there were bars up the windows. Having your freedom taken is hard.
I just imagine how the dog must feel, chained up in all weathers. Even in thick winter clothes, I would not feel very loved shut outside alone, but especially if chained.
You are not a dog Mango. You are a person. A great person who was mistreated. Dogs have different needs. If they are loved, brushed, cuddled and well fed, they are happy.
No living being should ever be abused or neglected. Especially not by their own.

I am sorry you had to go through that horror with that rat Hooshit. It really makes me sad for you. Tears ran down my cheeks while I was reading your thread. I didn’t know what to say. You are such a great person. You have a strength that I admire and strive to have one day. ** big hugs **
Your dog is the luckiest dog around to have a mom like you.

I just don’t understand how Mohammad gets to stay in the US. The whole story on his part screams marriage fraud. And Danielle, she was just under his spell. I feel sad for her.

Brasilgirl

I live in a small townhouse with very small backyard. I work 9-10 hours a day but always walk and play with my babies when I get home. They go out in the morning when I leave... and are just fine on their comfy beds. :p
Our city is a huge dog loving city, we have 100% no kill shelters unless the dog is sick or cannot live under regular conditions. I realize things are different in other areas. I would just personally never tether a dog.
Without a tether my dog would have been long gone. $250 each time to pick him up from the dog control each time he jumped the fence. He’d jump the fence if he saw a rabbit, or heard one. He never chased kids, but he would come if anyone said ‘Here boy’ or anything. Then he’d get taken to animal control. If he was on a mission (rabbit or the like) he would not come back when I would call him. He went to dog training for three years. I was told that some dogs are just free spirited. Meaning they couldn’t train him. We’d practice training every night. So at the fourth year I just gave up and we lived around his weakness by tying him up and we kept the long walks and runs and went to the open dog parks so he could let loose.
I loved that dog and I really miss him.

Bostons

Without a tether my dog would have been long gone. $250 each time to pick him up from the dog control each time he jumped the fence. He’d jump the fence if he saw a rabbit, or heard one. He never chased kids, but he would come if anyone said ‘Here boy’ or anything. Then he’d get taken to animal control. If he was on a mission (rabbit or the like) he would not come back when I would call him. He went to dog training for three years. I was told that some dogs are just free spirited. Meaning they couldn’t train him. We’d practice training every night. So at the fourth year I just gave up and we lived around his weakness by tying him up and we kept the long walks and runs and went to the open dog parks so he could let loose.
I loved that dog and I really miss him.
This is true... some dogs just need the ability to run! I hear you and do not think any ill will towards you whatsoever. I realize that there are some different situations. I am very lucky to have what I do with my sweet babies.

Bostons

I had chickens but my sweet dopey Golden’s killed them brutally in the middle of the night. I would just find piles of feathers and dead chickens.

It’s instinct and I learned. They are extremely docile animals and perfect family dogs, but they’re hunting dogs. :D
I have a beautiful Boston but also one well bred Irish labrador that is a 16 years old that I rescued She's an old lady but the love of my life!

Top Bottom