USA: 90 days fiance (series)

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I agree. Danielle really seems to have some type of mental deficiency.
If I was Danielle I would change the glasses to a more stylish kind and it seems one of her eyes is droopy maybe some health issue there. She was down on herself and lacked confidence at the time and Mohammed seemed to be egotistical saying things like " She is acceptable for me" I would have booted him right out of the house after that one!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
If I was Danielle I would change the glasses to a more stylish kind and it seems one of her eyes is droopy maybe some health issue there. She was down on herself and lacked confidence at the time and Mohammed seemed to be egotistical saying things like " She is acceptable for me" I would have booted him right out of the house after that one!
She obviously has no self confidence so perhaps we shouldn't mock her appearance.

I think we all would have booted him out knowing what we do now but most od us here have fallen for their lies and bullshit.

I for one felt sorry for her and even more so for her children as they could see him for what he is, a scammer, liar and vile person.

MH x

B

Brasilgirl

She obviously has no self confidence so perhaps we shouldn't mock her appearance.

I think we all would have booted him out knowing what we do now but most od us here have fallen for their lies and bullshit.

I for one felt sorry for her and even more so for her children as they could see him for what he is, a scammer, liar and vile person.

MH x
I can relate to her pain. He had her brainwashed. The only thing he didn’t account for with his plan was that she would not let go because of that. She acted out like a child. Rats don’t know how to think past their goal. They just don’t care. But in this case the cameras caught it all, showing him for what he is. Danielle does appear insecure, but seems to be over him in the new series.

M

Mango Chutney

I agree. Danielle really seems to have some type of mental deficiency.
Which one is Danielle? The one with the Moroccan rat? If yes, she and her rat remind me desperately of my rat and his new victim!
Poor girls are in for a real shitty ride....but one walked in with the proof sat on a plate.
I wish this programme aired on regular channels here....I’d kill to watch it.

B

Brasilgirl

Which one is Danielle? The one with the Moroccan rat? If yes, she and her rat remind me desperately of my rat and his new victim!
Poor girls are in for a real shitty ride....but one walked in with the proof sat on a plate.
Danielle married Mohammad, a Tunisian.
FDA3AA5F-87BC-49B0-854D-273FB49CAFEC.jpeg
This is Nicole, she wants to marry a Moroccan.
5C23C1E7-5E79-44DF-9B89-8C2D27C24A63.jpeg

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
No I believe she was in the first series - I haven't watched this series but I do know we got a lot of members join on the back of the first series. He was Tunisia - I watched if on you tube I think.

MH x

M

Mango Chutney

This is Nicole, she wants to marry a Moroccan.
Ah, Nicole....that’s the one I was thinking of :thumbsup:

So this new series is different, inasmuch as the victim goes to the rats country, rather than vice versa....so how does this work out for the rat? Is he just wanting fame and TV money, or is there still a potential GC at the end?

B

Brasilgirl

Ah, Nicole....that’s the one I was thinking of :thumbsup:

So this new series is different, inasmuch as the victim goes to the rats country, rather than vice versa....so how does this work out for the rat? Is he just wanting fame and TV money, or is there still a potential GC at the end?
They have a few different ones. They showed Danielle on ‘Happily Ever After’. It shows about how some of the earlier shows cast are doing.
The new one is ‘90 Days The Other Way’ and one couple has their own show now, ‘Family Chantel’

D

Deleted member 32724

Laura.... the Canadian lady that is involved with the Tunisian ( Aladin') makes me sick.
She is leaving her son in the states, lied to him and finally admitted that they got married in Qatar! When she moves, they plan to head to Tunisia for a three-day wedding for his family and friends.

I just wanna grab through the TV and throttle her!

OH, and get this...on the last episode she's in a sexual aide shop looking for dildos and whatever else because Aladin' is not very good in bed! :whistle: :whistle:

B

Brasilgirl

Laura.... the Canadian lady that is involved with the Tunisian ( Aladin') makes me sick.
She is leaving her son in the states, lied to him and finally admitted that they got married in Qatar! When she moves, they plan to head to Tunisia for a three-day wedding for his family and friends.

I just wanna grab through the TV and throttle her!

OH, and get this...on the last episode she's in a sexual aide shop looking for dildos and whatever else because Aladin' is not very good in bed! :whistle: :whistle:
I saw that! I had to laugh when she talked about getting extra containers of the creams. Lol. Apparently he is very hairy.

M

Mango Chutney

I saw that! I had to laugh when she talked about getting extra containers of the creams. Lol. Apparently he is very hairy.
It’s crazy!! My man would kick my ass to the kerb if I said he was so useless in bed, that I needed to substitute him with sex toys....and then cream his man hair off!
His desperation for a visa is loud and clear if he is not too proud to tolerate such put downs on TV :rolleyes:

B

Brasilgirl

It’s crazy!! My man would kick my ass to the kerb if I said he was so useless in bed, that I needed to substitute him with sex toys....and then cream his man hair off!
His desperation for a visa is loud and clear if he is not too proud to tolerate such put downs on TV :rolleyes:
I would think he would find this humiliating behaviour. But he is playing his role like a trooper. Lol. And they did get married already, after only 9 days. Sheesh! It’s a mess. But it is entertaining.

B

Brasilgirl

What's sad is that this woman really has no idea. It's also being televised for entertainment value. Knowing what I know now I almost feel guilty watching them.
I wish I could warn her, but I don’t think she would listen. I think she will have a real eye opener and it will be costly for her. Emotionally and monetarily. She seems like a fun lady who is just looking for a happy life, but with her eyes closed.

mmclean38

Major Ratslayer
Well he's all out there on tv, sure getting lots of fans on social media.
I don't understand, do these men think if they marry a woman and she moves there that he will get a visa? That is just not the way the US works. Not sure about Canada. But I still think the women has to come back home and make the amount of money required to sponsor someone.