USA: 90 days fiance (series)

Judithlyn

Yup! This scum lives in my city!

I honestly cannot believe he has been allowed to stay here in the US. If this wasn't a typical RAT story I don't know what is! Plus, it was caught and documented on CAMERA! I cannot stand this low life!
Fake marriages for visas are illegal in the USA. Why is he not kicked out? He should not be allowed to stay there. Who is his sponsor?

Amira

Is it very bad of me to love this programme? It’s train wreck TV but I can’t stop enjoying it!

They are all doomed.
It is good to look at these series. In fact, thinking that looking at series like this protects us from choosing the wrong type of people to associate with. Believe that many of these couples will be divorced because it is too short to marry only after three months

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
It is good to look at these series. In fact, thinking that looking at series like this protects us from choosing the wrong type of people to associate with. Believe that many of these couples will be divorced because it is too short to marry only after three months
And sponsor duties take years :eek:

Judithlyn

Don't understand why the other party should support his ex when they are divorced. She had to expect to support her ex up to 10 years?
This is another fact that women need to be aware of when dating/marrying a rat! You become legally liable for their expenses in many countries! What a nightmare!

Judithlyn

I watched the episodes with the American woman and that Tunisian a**hole! I truly wanted to smack him! The horrible stuff he said on international television! That dude, hurt all Tunisian men’s imagines on the world stage! It is time that the good, decent people of Tunisia stand up, fightback, stop bezness, make it a crime punished by prison, or sit back....do nothing....and allow your reputations and tourism industry to go down because of these monsters! I do not understand doing nothing! PLEASE do something! Tunisia is a lovely country, but these rats have destroyed it and it’s reputation! That is so sad to me! Don’t let scummy, lowlife, criminal, thieving monsters hurt that country! While in prison, make them clean the entire country! The garbage needs to be cleaned up! Rats contribute to it. I saw my rat tossing cigarettes and garbage onto the ground. They made the mess....make them physically clean it up as part of their prison sentences for cheating and conning foreign victims!

Amira

This is another fact that women need to be aware of when dating/marrying a rat! You become legally liable for their expenses in many countries! What a nightmare!
It's strange how can one be responsible for a man she is divorced from? If he gets sick in America then she has to pay for medical bills etc it's totally sick

Going for the limit

This is one thing I love about the UK, each visa is only 2.5 years so if the couple split in that time off he has to go back to Tunisia.
He cannot stay and marry some one else . Each visa there is strict guidelines until the person has finished ilr .
It's a horrific process for genuine couples

Judithlyn

This is one thing I love about the UK, each visa is only 2.5 years so if the couple split in that time off he has to go back to Tunisia.
He cannot stay and marry some one else . Each visa there is strict guidelines until the person has finished ilr .
That’s lovely! It’s not that way in my 2 homelands...sadly! I never married so I’m safe! I feel so sorry for victims who did! I’ve read some real horror stories!

Amira

He can get married again after he has got English citizenship?

Amira

I watched the episodes with the American woman and that Tunisian a**hole! I truly wanted to smack him! The horrible stuff he said on international television! That dude, hurt all Tunisian men’s imagines on the world stage! It is time that the good, decent people of Tunisia stand up, fightback, stop bezness, make it a crime punished by prison, or sit back....do nothing....and allow your reputations and tourism industry to go down because of these monsters! I do not understand doing nothing! PLEASE do something! Tunisia is a lovely country, but these rats have destroyed it and it’s reputation! That is so sad to me! Don’t let scummy, lowlife, criminal, thieving monsters hurt that country! While in prison, make them clean the entire country! The garbage needs to be cleaned up! Rats contribute to it. I saw my rat tossing cigarettes and garbage onto the ground. They made the mess....make them physically clean it up as part of their prison sentences for cheating and conning foreign victims!
He from morocco is no better seems actually that he is worse can not understand what she sees in him

Going for the limit

I don't know who to strangle....azan or Nicole I swear they are both so stupid!!

He can marry again but only when he has citizenship . Most rats ( not all ) let their mask fall before that point .
Even our fiance visa here which is the same as the k1 after marriage the person must go back to their own country and then apply for spouse visa the visa cannot be applied for within the UK

Judithlyn

I don't know who to strangle....azan or Nicole I swear they are both so stupid!!

He can marry again but only when he has citizenship . Most rats ( not all ) let their mask fall before that point .
Even our fiance visa here which is the same as the k1 after marriage the person must go back to their own country and then apply for spouse visa the visa cannot be applied for within the UK
Your Home Office, the USA State Dept., Interpol, FBI, Japan Immigration, and all Embassies are seeing the seriousness and damages caused by these Bezness monsters. Their names and reputations are getting out and visas, permanent residences, and citizenship will become nearly impossible! They did it to themselves! They don’t understand that scamming and using victims is fraud and fraud is a crime outside of many African countries! Marrying for citizenship or permanent residence or spousal visas is also a crime! It’s punishable by prison! I see these rats going into foreign prisons in the near future. We, victims, refuse to back down and let them continue to get away with the cruelty and inhumane treatments they pull on us! Happy days! :):thumbsup:

Cydney

It's strange how can one be responsible for a man she is divorced from? If he gets sick in America then she has to pay for medical bills etc it's totally sick
Not really. If he goes on welfare (which is hard for a person with no children to qualify for) then she might have to pay the gvt back for the amount disbursed in welfare. She is NOT automatically responsible for "all his expenses" in fact if he did somehow qualify for welfare, the US Government would have file a suit in a court of law against her in order to get reimbursed. This is something that CAN happen but it is extremely rare.

Brasilgirl

No there is another season with a Tunisian man married to an older woman
Danielle and Mohammad. Mohammad is Tunisian. They got married and divorced. Danielle is on some of the spin off shows and looks like she is doing much better now. She is older with dark hair.
Nicolle is dating the Moroccan. She is younger blonde woman who has a young child.
Both of the men are rats.

Judithlyn

Not really. If he goes on welfare (which is hard for a person with no children to qualify for) then she might have to pay the gvt back for the amount disbursed in welfare. She is NOT automatically responsible for "all his expenses" in fact if he did somehow qualify for welfare, the US Government would have file a suit in a court of law against her in order to get reimbursed. This is something that CAN happen but it is extremely rare.
She is responsible for his credit card bills, any and all loans, etc. also! Once he leaves her and cheats with other women, the American wife can end up stuck with those expenses too if she signed as his sponsor! All green card applicants must have an American sponsor! It can end up being serious financial consequences for the American wife/sponsor. Hopefully, women will realize this before ever agreeing to sponsor one of these imbeciles!

Brasilgirl

She is responsible for his credit card bills, any and all loans, etc. also! Once he leaves her and cheats with other women, the American wife can end up stuck with those expenses too if she signed as his sponsor! All green card applicants must have an American sponsor! It can end up being serious financial consequences for the American wife/sponsor. Hopefully, women will realize this before ever agreeing to sponsor one of these imbeciles!
I think they should remove the ten years and make it immediate after divorce and then if they need assistance they get deported. The ex wife should not be responsible for the rats debt. Debtors should not extend credit to rats if they can’t prove they can pay the bills themselves.This should be the case for everyone! Not just rats.
If you are thinking of sponsoring your spouse, you should know that the process is not fair. Never assume your country has your back because in this case they don’t.

Judithlyn

I think they should remove the ten years and make it immediate after divorce and then if they need assistance they get deported. The ex wife should not be responsible for the rats debt. Debtors should not extend credit to rats if they can’t prove they can pay the bills themselves.This should be the case for everyone! Not just rats.
If you are thinking of sponsoring your spouse, you should know that the process is not fair. Never assume your country has your back because in this case they don’t.
Spot on, the truth! I’ve read some real horror stories of wives being left with hundreds of thousands in pounds, Euros, and dollars of debt to these creeps. The rats should be held responsible, but they aren’t! Also, women invest in businesses or houses in Tunisia, only to discover they never own them. It’s a closed currency country, so you will never get back what you paid in if over a certain amount. It was a really low amount too....I want to think about 1,000 in US dollars! When you think of investing in that country, it is NOT an investment, but a gift from you to that country! Kiss that cash goodbye forever! What a racket!

Top Bottom