USA: 90 days fiance (series)

M

Mango Chutney

I don't understand, do these men think if they marry a woman and she moves there that he will get a visa? That is just not the way the US works.
Yup, that’s what my rat did with me, and is currently doing with his new American victim.....but the UK don’t work that way either.

It’s a popular rat trick now: Move the victim over and tell her you do not wish to leave Tunisia, once trust is established, point out that there is no future in Tunisia, no employment, how can we ever afford a home, we can’t live off mummy and daddy forever, we need to go to your country and save, then come back to Tunisia and buy a home, a little business and a car....what they fail to tell you, is that actually, the plastic virgin will benefit from these purchases, that once he’s stripped you bare, you’ll be kicked out with the trash.

They tend to keep the victim there for a year or two, plenty of photos of the victim with him and with the family plastered on social media walls, frequent (false) declarations of love on their walls with victim tagged, and boom....authorities believe it’s real, visa granted :rolleyes:

And don’t try to tell them it doesn’t work that way....they believe that as much as when we tell them we are not millionaires :thumbsup:

B

Brasilgirl

Well he's all out there on tv, sure getting lots of fans on social media.
I don't understand, do these men think if they marry a woman and she moves there that he will get a visa? That is just not the way the US works. Not sure about Canada. But I still think the women has to come back home and make the amount of money required to sponsor someone.
Unless she has more money and can support him. In Canada she has to show she plans to make their home there for at least the time of the sponsorship. If she is broke she may come home and work and then try to sponsor him. It takes about a year I heard and it’s not guaranteed that he’d get approved.

D

Deleted member 32724

Unless she has more money and can support him. In Canada she has to show she plans to make their home there for at least the time of the sponsorship. If she is broke she may come home and work and then try to sponsor him. It takes about a year I heard and it’s not guaranteed that he’d get approved.
It's been reported by super fans that she has alot of money.

D

Deleted member 32724

Well let’s hope she signed a prenup.
I wonder if they really got married or if they are just saying that so they can stay together?
Who knows?
I have no idea. Apparently, she HAD to marry him so that they could be together in Qatar. She's not just visiting, she is moving there...or that's what the show is all about...90 day the other way.

D

Deleted member 32724

I can’t even watch it this time. I’m sick to my stomach watching this unfold. I’ll stay abreast on what’s going on via this thread. I pray her mental state is good. I can’t bare to watch it.
I'm really digging the South Korean story... and the preggy American Instagram model! But, I agree... this one makes me a bit sick.

M

Mango Chutney

It's been reported by super fans that she has alot of money.
Well no wonder he is tolerating her sex toy purchases and creaming his fluff off :rolleyes:

What a fool....imagine being so desperate for fantasy millions, that he sits back while she shames him globally. I didn’t see no millionaires in Tunisia....these fools need to wake up to reality :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 32724

Well no wonder he is tolerating her sex toy purchases and creaming his fluff off :rolleyes:

What a fool....imagine being so desperate for fantasy millions, that he sits back while she shames him globally. I didn’t see no millionaires in Tunisia....these fools need to wake up to reality :rolleyes:
I'll admit that he is quite handsome. Not enough for all the heartbreak that will inevitably come though.

mmclean38

Major Ratslayer
It's so crazy that they think our countries are just so easy. But the process is far from easy.
I guess if someone has money alot of money in the bank then she might be able to do it all from there.
The US is the wrong country to sponsor someone. When you get them here . You are responsible for them for 10 years.

mmclean38

Major Ratslayer
Yup, that’s what my rat did with me, and is currently doing with his new American victim.....but the UK don’t work that way either.

It’s a popular rat trick now: Move the victim over and tell her you do not wish to leave Tunisia, once trust is established, point out that there is no future in Tunisia, no employment, how can we ever afford a home, we can’t live off mummy and daddy forever, we need to go to your country and save, then come back to Tunisia and buy a home, a little business and a car....what they fail to tell you, is that actually, the plastic virgin will benefit from these purchases, that once he’s stripped you bare, you’ll be kicked out with the trash.

They tend to keep the victim there for a year or two, plenty of photos of the victim with him and with the family plastered on social media walls, frequent (false) declarations of love on their walls with victim tagged, and boom....authorities believe it’s real, visa granted :rolleyes:

And don’t try to tell them it doesn’t work that way....they believe that as much as when we tell them we are not millionaires :thumbsup:
Right. But you would have had to go back home and work and get a place and show you could sponsor him correct?
It's like to me they think . If I marry her and she lIves here. Then she can take me to her country in a year.

B

Brasilgirl

It's so crazy that they think our countries are just so easy. But the process is far from easy.
I guess if someone has money alot of money in the bank then she might be able to do it all from there.
The US is the wrong country to sponsor someone. When you get them here . You are responsible for them for 10 years.
She can do it all from there if she has adequate monies. But she has to show she is planning to live in Canada when he gets his papers.

mmclean38

Major Ratslayer
Well she was living in the US when she left. Not sure what her status is here. So not sure where she would be going back to.
He said he blocked her because she is jealous. If she so jealous why put him on tv. He will surely get women now.
I'm sure he blocks so he can unblock and talk to another women. But that's just my guess.

M

Mango Chutney

Right. But you would have had to go back home and work and get a place and show you could sponsor him correct?
It's like to me they think . If I marry her and she lIves here. Then she can take me to her country in a year.
No, according to the rat: “It doesn’t matter if we don’t even work, Stoopid, your government will give us money for free”.
If only! :D

In reality, yes....that is the correct process you listed above....but the rats do not believe us.
Again, to quote my rat: “You just don’t want me to have the benefest and yong girls, that’s why you are not helping me. Well I will do it myself, you see....I will get to your great fucking England”.

I gave up trying to argue with stupid, I could not reason with a coffee shop education...every truth I uttered was apparently me trying to stop him from reaching England :thumbsup:
She can do it all from there if she has adequate monies.
God, that’s tragic....makes it a bit easy for the rats :Cry:

D

Deleted member 32724

Well she was living in the US when she left. Not sure what her status is here. So not sure where she would be going back to.
He said he blocked her because she is jealous. If she so jealous why put him on tv. He will surely get women now.
I'm sure he blocks so he can unblock and talk to another women. But that's just my guess.
She is a Canadian citizen living in the United States. She is moving permanently to Qatar.

We also have to remember that this is a "reality" TV show and a lot of what happens is not necessarily what is true life. This show is for ratings.

mmclean38

Major Ratslayer
She is a Canadian citizen living in the United States. She is moving permanently to Qatar.

We also have to remember that this is a "reality" TV show and a lot of what happens is not necessarily what is true life. This show is for ratings.
Yes, that is her plans to live permanently in Qatar. But is it his plan? I know it's reality tv. But we also know they marry foriegn women with a agenda in mind. So I would say that it's true life. If that makes sense.

D

Deleted member 34774

They got married two times. I found photos of them but don’t want to add it to this thread. They are still
together. The show was filmed last year. But we know how long these men can wait. People are on FB defending the couple saying they look happy.

One episode she was talking about how horrible he was in bed.

B

Brasilgirl

No, according to the rat: “It doesn’t matter if we don’t even work, Stoopid, your government will give us money for free”.
If only! :D

In reality, yes....that is the correct process you listed above....but the rats do not believe us.
Again, to quote my rat: “You just don’t want me to have the benefest and yong girls, that’s why you are not helping me. Well I will do it myself, you see....I will get to your great fucking England”.

I gave up trying to argue with stupid, I could not reason with a coffee shop education...every truth I uttered was apparently me trying to stop him from reaching England :thumbsup:

God, that’s tragic....makes it a bit easy for the rats :Cry:
Possibly, but we will have to see how many of his ratty tactics he has exposed on the show. I’m sure immigrations will check him out.

B

Brasilgirl

They got married two times. I found photos of them but don’t want to add it to this thread. They are still
together. The show was filmed last year. But we know how long these men can wait. People are on FB defending the couple saying they look happy.

One episode she was talking about how horrible he was in bed.
I wonder if she can get a replacement if her ‘boy toy’ doesn’t function as implied. Lol.

mmclean38

Major Ratslayer
Trouble is, even if his attempts fail with this one, he will now have a groupie fan base, so will try with another. It looks like victimisation if they continuously reject him.
oh yeah, he is not bad to look at. I have read comments how he is not like the other one.
"he respects her and loves her". So he is getting a lot of fans.