USA: 90 days fiance (series)

Heidi

Administrator

1. Femme Fatale Well-Known Member
    Going for the limit said:
    I'm talking about 2 women I know both American both knew they had Tunisian girlfriends and so on and admitted they knew it was for a visa but still took them damn crazy
    My rat used to tell me all the time about seeing all the women in the coffee shop and sitting in restaurants with their rats. He’d ask me if I wanted him to video so I could see. I’d say, no, because it would do nothing but piss me off. I also felt like he was poking fun at the victims even though he was a rat himself. I declined.

Also, TLC channel has a new 90 Day Fiancé coming out. Guess who is moving to Qatar to be with a Tunisian man, who is a personal trainer out there, yep, another American. Here is the link.

https://www.distractify.com/p/aladin-and-laura-90-day-fiance

He is Tunisian.

Femme Fatale, 5 minutes ago Warn Report
    #252 Like + Quote Reply
Unbenannt.JPGhjtr.JPG
AlaDin Bha https://www.facebook.com/Aladin.BHA

Intro
56990263_1154905234689744_1762087028415004672_n.jpg dirty rat :Evil:

Heidi

Administrator
Laura and Aladin met on Facebook.
The pair chatted on Facebook messenger for eight months before Laura, 51, booked a plane ticket to visit Aladin, 29, in Qatar. They got engaged within three days of her arrival.

Now, Laura is preparing to leave behind her family and two dogs for a fresh start in the Arab country, despite protests from Aladin’s family. A sneak peek from the upcoming season shows some of the challenges the couple runs into because of their cultural differences.

Aladin is originally from Tunisia, but works in Qatar as a personal trainer. "I was like, 'Wow. He’s gorgeous. What is he looking at me for?'" Laura recalls of her initial conversations with Aladin. "[He] is my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow."

As for her decision to move halfway across the world, the Florida native admits, "This is the riskiest decision I’ve made with my life."

In a trailer for 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way, Laura gets upset that certain women are following Aladin on social media. "I assure you they are blocked," he says, though Laura remains skeptical. "If I not tell you, I am bad. If I tell you, I am also bad," a frustrated Aladin laments.

Laura is also horrified to learn that, as per Sharia Law, a Muslim man can have up to four wives if he is able to support them financially and agrees to treat each one equally.

According to OnlineQatar.com, expats can typically get married in Qatar as long as they meet the civil and religious requirements, meaning Laura may need to convert to Islam before her wedding to Aladin.

Judithlyn

Laura and Aladin met on Facebook.
The pair chatted on Facebook messenger for eight months before Laura, 51, booked a plane ticket to visit Aladin, 29, in Qatar. They got engaged within three days of her arrival.

Now, Laura is preparing to leave behind her family and two dogs for a fresh start in the Arab country, despite protests from Aladin’s family. A sneak peek from the upcoming season shows some of the challenges the couple runs into because of their cultural differences.

Aladin is originally from Tunisia, but works in Qatar as a personal trainer. "I was like, 'Wow. He’s gorgeous. What is he looking at me for?'" Laura recalls of her initial conversations with Aladin. "[He] is my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow."

As for her decision to move halfway across the world, the Florida native admits, "This is the riskiest decision I’ve made with my life."

In a trailer for 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way, Laura gets upset that certain women are following Aladin on social media. "I assure you they are blocked," he says, though Laura remains skeptical. "If I not tell you, I am bad. If I tell you, I am also bad," a frustrated Aladin laments.

Laura is also horrified to learn that, as per Sharia Law, a Muslim man can have up to four wives if he is able to support them financially and agrees to treat each one equally.

According to OnlineQatar.com, expats can typically get married in Qatar as long as they meet the civil and religious requirements, meaning Laura may need to convert to Islam before her wedding to Aladin.
Lawdy....here we go again!!!:(Qatar?!?! Does that 90 days show pay well? Why would anybody go on that show? :confused:

Heidi

Administrator
I wonder if she knows about his Instagram account :whistle:

https://orepic.com/aladin_bha
Unbenannt.JPGvfwe.JPG

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Ha, proper rat..... coffee shop life!!!

Mars, Saphir & Marlboro fags....enough expresso and direct to last for a days internet scamming, on free Wi-Fi in the coffee shop, until going home to mummy’s hot meal.

If proof were needed he is a big, dirty, visa hunting rat.....that cover pic and these pics of coffee shop life are it :thumbsup:

63EDA50E-6E4C-4FDF-8651-CEC4C8604E9D.jpeg 46184C96-175E-4E80-B574-CACB5FA4D511.jpeg

Judithlyn

BA58F54C-B02D-4FE0-BCFA-BA3D1FB73CDB.png I don’t think I want to join after all! :rolleyes:
Seems boringggggggg!!!!!:snore:

Judithlyn

Interestingly enough, Qatar is where Danielle went to meet Mohammed and supposedly had "relations" and got engaged before he came to the state and screwed her over.
Tunisians who are willing to work a little seem to find Qatar an attractive place!

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
A lot of TLR’s go to Qatar.....they soon realise the grass isn’t greener.
A Tunisian in Qatar is the the lowest of the low....they are paid the bare minimum and keep scamming.
And the same laws apply but are enforced more rigidly when non married couples live together. That lady is going to get a huge culture shock.

Femme Fatale

I’ll be on TLC Facebook page adding links to TLR, that’s for sure. More promo for the site. :D.

But I saw this this morning while getting dressed, on the commercial to promote it and I was like really. Here we go again. :rolleyes: Guess Danielle story didn’t deter her.

Watch how many women come forth when their episodes air overseas. I think for now it’s only airs in the USA.

Top Bottom