USA: 90 days fiance (series)

D

Deleted member 32724

They got married two times. I found photos of them but don’t want to add it to this thread. They are still
together. The show was filmed last year. But we know how long these men can wait. People are on FB defending the couple saying they look happy.

One episode she was talking about how horrible he was in bed.
Blah... I'd hate to move that far and spend the rest of my life with a man that sucks in bed!

M

Mango Chutney

Blah... I'd hate to move that far and spend the rest of my life with a man that sucks in bed!
The rest of your life? Blimey....that’s an optimistic outlook with a rat!! :D

Girl....they only hang around until your bank balance reads as $0.00.....and that don’t take them long....no rat can budget, then you’re out with the trash, and they move onto the next victim :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 32724

The rest of your life? Blimey....that’s an optimistic outlook with a rat!! :D

Girl....they only hang around until your bank balance reads as $0.00.....and that don’t take them long....no rat can budget, then you’re out with the trash, and they move onto the next victim :thumbsup:
Well...she THINKS she's spending the rest of her life with him! Still at her age I'm not sure I'd move across the world unless the sex was mind blowing! :p

M

Mango Chutney

Well...she THINKS she's spending the rest of her life with him! Still at her age I'm not sure I'd move across the world unless the sex was mind blowing! :p
I’m sure it is....with the help of lotions and sex toys :D

She should have bought an anal intruder....that would have peaked his attention....we all know how these rats like a bit of back door action :thumbsup:

The show is not allowed to mention Bezness or make assumptions. They need proof and it has to be basically a confession. They have to be careful. But they do show what they can get clips of. I can spot the ones who are scamming. They are obvious and most people I talk to think they are all scammers out to get a green card.
You mean Mohammed, Azan and Aladin? I think Sumit from India may be a rat as well

I recommend watching the Danyell/Mohammed and Nicole/Azan segments to get a good idea of what BEZNESS is.

B

Brasilgirl

You mean Mohammed, Azan and Aladin? I think Sumit from India may be a rat as well

I recommend watching the Danyell/Mohammed and Nicole/Azan segments to get a good idea of what BEZNESS is.
And Luis (Molly), Ashley’s guy from Jamaica, there are actually a lot of love scammers. Not all as organised as the North Africans, but similar intent. And of course Pedro, Chantel’s husband.

Sumit from India defiantly is. He has no job, and she is 60, he is 30.

mmclean38

Major Ratslayer
And Luis (Molly), Ashley’s guy from Jamaica, there are actually a lot of love scammers. Not all as organised as the North Africans, but similar intent. And of course Pedro, Chantel’s husband.

Sumit from India defiantly is. He has no job, and she is 60, he is 30.
Oh the Jamaican he's a whole other story. He is being held in detention to be deported. And has a go fund me. To get him.out. lol. I mean it's not regular jail where you can bail someone out. So I don't get the go fund me.

B

Brasilgirl

Oh the Jamaican he's a whole other story. He is being held in detention to be deported. And has a go fund me. To get him.out. lol. I mean it's not regular jail where you can bail someone out. So I don't get the go fund me.
He deserves to get deported. He was caught meeting women from dating apps within days of getting married. The Go Fund Me is a waste of time. I think it is for a lawyer. I don’t see how they can help him. He is in the country illeagally and he is trying to say his life is in danger if he returns to Jamaica. Lol. Oh, he may die from humiliation because he’s a f***-up.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 32724

So, the super fans are reporting that Laura and Aladin are not really married just yet,,,, they have what they call a "Nikah Mu'tah" - apparently this is a temporary marriage and a loophole that Muslims use so that they can engage in sex ( mainly with prostitutes )
Does anyone have any info about this loophole? Is it a real thing?

It's literally a religious marriage performed by an imam .
She would of had to convert and it is not a legal binding marriage . This type of marriage is illegal in Tunisia however some are still performing it without the authorities knowing about it . It literally only means married in the eyes of god

mmclean38

Major Ratslayer
So, the super fans are reporting that Laura and Aladin are not really married just yet,,,, they have what they call a "Nikah Mu'tah" - apparently this is a temporary marriage and a loophole that Muslims use so that they can engage in sex ( mainly with prostitutes )
Does anyone have any info about this loophole? Is it a real thing?
But she said herself that they married on paper 9 days after her first time there. And they hadn't had the 3 day traditional wedding yet.

D

Deleted member 32724

Did you guys see how angry he got when she brought out the vibrator?
Wait until he sees the show and sees how terrible she says he is at “jiggy-jiggy”. She outright says how awful he is at pleasing her and got that “Sex for Dummies” book at the shop before going there
I DID see that! I laughed my ass off! So funny because the lack of good sex has been mentioned in this forum more than once! :p

Apparently, after this episode aired Laura and Aladin stopped following each other on Instagram and deleted all of their pictures together. I don't know if this is for some sort of dramatic effect or if they have truly broken up. Filming for the show was months ago, so who knows.

Did you see there is yet another Tunisian that will be featured with the new cast?

katt1828

Major Ratslayer
I DID see that! I laughed my ass off! So funny because the lack of good sex has been mentioned in this forum more than once! :p

Apparently, after this episode aired Laura and Aladin stopped following each other on Instagram and deleted all of their pictures together. I don't know if this is for some sort of dramatic effect or if they have truly broken up. Filming for the show was months ago, so who knows.

Did you see there is yet another Tunisian that will be featured with the new cast?
I had heard that! He apparently deleted anything to do with her off his social media, any posts and pictures with her were gone. His male pride was definitely bruised after that!! I think it’s hilarious how he is bragging about how much she loves him in bed (she loves his jiggy-jiggy, ugh lol) in one of the first episodes, then it basically cuts to her saying how awful it is for basically the rest of the episodes. When he said they had a good first night together she responded with, “yeah, for two minutes” or something like that. It went right over his head, lol.

And yes, I did hear about the new cast member, but nothing specific yet!

D

Deleted member 34774

Did you guys see how angry he got when she brought out the vibrator?
Wait until he sees the show and sees how terrible she says he is at “jiggy-jiggy”. She outright says how awful he is at pleasing her and got that “Sex for Dummies” book at the shop before going there
Haha. I’m scared to watch it because I like the lady. I don’t want to see the aftermath. I do follow them on social media and watch the preview. Based on their Instagram, they are going strong. Guess we will see during the 90 Days: Life After. But they post a lot on Instagram. He is always in he gym and she is always traveling with him.