USA: 90 days fiance (series)

D

Deleted member 32724

I had heard that! He apparently deleted anything to do with her off his social media, any posts and pictures with her were gone. His male pride was definitely bruised after that!! I think it’s hilarious how he is bragging about how much she loves him in bed (she loves his jiggy-jiggy, ugh lol) in one of the first episodes, then it basically cuts to her saying how awful it is for basically the rest of the episodes. When he said they had a good first night together she responded with, “yeah, for two minutes” or something like that. It went right over his head, lol.

And yes, I did hear about the new cast member, but nothing specific yet!
Do you think he's a RAT? To me, it seems plausible only because I can see all of the consistencies that I've read here from real survivors.

Yup, the new season should be a TRAINWRECK! LOL!

katt1828

Major Ratslayer
Haha. I’m scared to watch it because I like the lady. I don’t want to see the aftermath. I do follow them on social media and watch the preview. Based on their Instagram, they are going strong. Guess we will see during the 90 Days: Life After. But they post a lot on Instagram. He is always in he gym and she is always traveling with him.
Is it true he deleted all traces of her off Instagram? I had just heard that in one of the fan groups but I don’t have Instagram to see for myself.

D

Deleted member 34774

I DID see that! I laughed my ass off! So funny because the lack of good sex has been mentioned in this forum more than once! :p

Apparently, after this episode aired Laura and Aladin stopped following each other on Instagram and deleted all of their pictures together. I don't know if this is for some sort of dramatic effect or if they have truly broken up. Filming for the show was months ago, so who knows.

Did you see there is yet another Tunisian that will be featured with the new cast?
She still post him, but I just took a look. He post a lot of gym photos cus he’s a personal trainer. She still post him.

katt1828

Major Ratslayer
@katt1828 is she from Canada or the USA? That’s the part that confused me. Some say she is Canadian and other American.
She is a born-Canadian citizen, but was living in the US in Florida at the time they did the show. I’m not sure how long she’s been in America, or what her citizen status is here. I just assumed she was a naturalized citizen since she was on the show and all (green card)

A

AmberHeart

Haven’t seen those episodes. Got upset long ago when I saw a Tunisian love rat called police on his wife/sponsor from USA her name is Danielle can’t remember his name.
Big cheek to call police on her and claiming he would never leave America and he had rights :mad::Evil:

katt1828

Major Ratslayer
Do you think he's a RAT? To me, it seems plausible only because I can see all of the consistencies that I've read here from real survivors.

Yup, the new season should be a TRAINWRECK! LOL!
I do think he’s a rat. The huge age difference, the fact that she’s divorced with children, the marriage after 9 days. When she gets off the plane he says how she’s gained weight right away. I agree with the others who say he’s playing the long-game. She’s rumored to be pretty well-off with money, so I think he’s pulling that bull crap where he says he doesn’t even want to come to America, but in his mind he hopes to eventually come over- and if he can’t hes got a rich “wife” in the process.

D

Deleted member 32724

I do think he’s a rat. The huge age difference, the fact that she’s divorced with children, the marriage after 9 days. When she gets off the plane he says how she’s gained weight right away. I agree with the others who say he’s playing the long-game. She’s rumored to be pretty well-off with money, so I think he’s pulling that bull crap where he says he doesn’t even want to come to America, but in his mind he hopes to eventually come over- and if he can’t hes got a rich “wife” in the process.
Yup, I agree.

katt1828

Major Ratslayer
Haven’t seen those episodes. Got upset long ago when I saw a Tunisian love rat called police on his wife/sponsor from USA her name is Danielle can’t remember his name.
Big cheek to call police on her and claiming he would never leave America and he had rights :mad::Evil:
Oh yeah, Mohammed. He was the worst. He didn’t even pretend to like her- his disgust was so apparent to everyone but her. In the end, he even conned her into getting a divorce instead of an annulment, and in return he would “be friends” with her. Of course he ran as soon as she agreed to a divorce. An annulment would have gotten him deported. I can’t believe after everything she still fell for that. So sad. He even said on the reunion show that she had “health issues” because she has a smelly vagina, and she still helped him stay!

D

Deleted member 34774

Yup. Sounds about right. She makes jokes about her husband is in the gym while she’s eating. Yes, he is the visa hunter kind. Don’t really need the money right now (it’s a plus of course), but the visa is better. He knows he can get personal training jobs in both countries too.

D

Deleted member 34774

Oh yeah, Mohammed. He was the worst. He didn’t even pretend to like her- his disgust was so apparent to everyone but her. In the end, he even conned her into getting a divorce instead of an annulment, and in return he would “be friends” with her. Of course he ran as soon as she agreed to a divorce. An annulment would have gotten him deported. I can’t believe after everything she still fell for that. So sad. He even said on the reunion show that she had “health issues” because she has a smelly vagina, and she still helped him stay!
Yep that was the last time I watched it. He lives in Austin, Texas but I think he has moved to another state now (i believe Chicago). He does photography and was trying to get a federal job at the US Postal Service. I remember he had asked people for prayers as he went in for the exam you have to take for that job. He passed the exam i believe but something hindered him from getting the job. He has gotten himself a dog and seems to travel a lot now.

A

AmberHeart

Yep that was the last time I watched it. He lives in Austin, Texas but I think he has moved to another state now (i believe Chicago). He does photography and was trying to get a federal job at the US Postal Service. I remember he had asked people for prayers as he went in for the exam you have to take for that job. He passed the exam i believe but something hindered him from getting the job. He has gotten himself a dog and seems to travel a lot now.
He find it easy and all rats think they can do the same. Even having a federal job ;/

katt1828

Major Ratslayer
He has some stupid Facebook group that you can only post positive things on, and the amount of women kissing his butt is unreal!

D

Deleted member 32724

So the beach photo she posted 22 hours ago is a fake? Wow. He is also on the beach. He took a photo with his mom and dad
I dunno.. The magazine is rag so I am not really sure what to think. Some superfans have pointed out that he's wearing a different T-shirt in the photos on the beach. They seem to think the photos were taken on different days. I have no idea, I haven't bothered to check! :p