USA: 90 days fiance (series)

Going for the limit

I have just finished binge watching the latest series . Love it !
Vibrator bloody hell if that doesn't show you alone he is a rat then nothing will .
They do not like their women at all to have sex toys at all

Heidi

Administrator
It's rumored on the internet that they are married already and are just engaged for the show ;)
It looked to me as if she brought the vibrator :confused:

https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/93865-laura-aladin/

RealReality

On 6/4/2019 at 6:30 AM,
Did she whip out a sex toy? Yeah, cigarettes or not she’s Angela 2.0.

I'm disturbed and intrigued by that preview snippet. It looks like she just got to his room and no one even talked about sex yet. Everyone still has all their clothes on.

How is this the right time for a sex toy? Is she going to open up a store to sell them? Is he bad at sex? Does he have a Colt sized penis? Does he not know how to use it?

She has travelled thousands and thousands of miles for that dick, she should take advantage of that instead of breaking out a sex toy she could have used at home. I mean yes, you can use both, but geez.

And he looks absolutely unbothered, I'm sure he would be happy for her to use that every night so it doesn't have to be Ramadan all the time.

Brasilgirl

Update

Laura Reveals She Already Married Aladin | 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way

Isn’t he the one in Qatar who can have up to four wives? Maybe the show is taking a different angle on this one?

Femme Fatale

Update

“I think she will suffer a little bit!” How bout she about to suffer a lot. This is when the government needs to step in and put a stop to this mess. I love TLC as a channel, but this is a serious matter. To support this kind of mess just baffles me. This lady is about to loose everything she owns, plus her sanity. I can’t fault Aladin all the way because she knows full well this personal trainer is not going to stay committed to her. Just sad all around. I can’t even watch it. I just watch the clips. Danielle and Mohammad should have been enough to deter her from doing such a thing. Now he is living in Austin, Texas living the dream.

Brasilgirl

“I think she will suffer a little bit!” How bout she about to suffer a lot. This is when the government needs to step in and put a stop to this mess. I love TLC as a channel, but this is a serious matter. To support this kind of mess just baffles me. This lady is about to loose everything she owns, plus her sanity. I can’t fault Aladin all the way because she knows full well this personal trainer is not going to stay committed to her. Just sad all around. I can’t even watch it. I just watch the clips. Danielle and Mohammad should have been enough to deter her from doing such a thing. Now he is living in Austin, Texas living the dream.
True. The Karma for Mohammad was the world wide exposure and the fact that Danielle didn’t have any money left for him to take. Now sure he lives in Texas, but he has to work to support himself. Not as easy as skimming money from tourists and hanging in a coffee shop all day.

Brasilgirl

Does she know full well? These guys can spin quite the powerful spell. She could still be in that delusional stage. I feel sad for her. She’s going to realize what he is after it’s too late. She will get hurt really bad.

Femme Fatale

True. The Karma for Mohammad was the world wide exposure and the fact that Danielle didn’t have any money left for him to take. Now sure he lives in Texas, but he has to work to support himself. Not as easy as skimming money from tourists and hanging in a coffee shop all day.
That’s true. Because he lives in one of the most prestigious cities in Texas. Austin is expensive. He had to work just like any other American and scamming is a crime here. Based on his Instagram he likes photography. I don’t want to say he’s changed, but he most definitely used Danielle as a come up.

Heidi

Administrator
Laura communicated with him for a year on the internet, then she visited him in Qatar. I guess she was fully prepared to marry him, since she had all the papers she needed, with her. She saw that he was of sound body and got married. It happens more often than I like to think off. She is another victim of a Tunisian Love Rat :(

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
I read this lady is even considering whether she might try to get pregnant, I don’t know what kind of fertility you guys in the USA have but I think that’s pretty unlikely!!!

Femme Fatale

Does she know full well? These guys can spin quite the powerful spell. She could still be in that delusional stage. I feel sad for her. She’s going to realize what he is after it’s too late. She will get hurt really bad.
I’m not sure if she knows or now. Perhaps she has been researching his culture. I don’t know. I do know the after show is not going to end well when they do a follow up. I’m actually afraid to watch the rest. I’ll just watch the snippets as they post. Because right now I don’t think she has gotten to Qatar yet.

Femme Fatale

I read this lady is even considering whether she might try to get pregnant, I don’t know what kind of fertility you guys in the USA have but I think that’s pretty unlikely!!!
:eek:

It is possible. However very risky. Since she has probably passed menopause, she’ll likely have to have her eggs implanted along with his sperm. But the risk she is taking would put her and that baby in danger. She would probably spend half her pregnancy on bed rest and in and out of doctors. She can if she has eggs and they implant them into her uterus. But there are so many complications at that age. Will she be able to carry full term, risk of Down syndrome, etc. Plus it would be costly. Some doctors will probably turn her around, but there is always one who will take her money.

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member

It is possible. However very risky. Since she has probably passed menopause, she’ll likely have to have her eggs implanted along with his sperm. But the risk she is taking would put her and that baby in danger. She would probably spend half her pregnancy on bed rest and in and out of doctors. She can if she has eggs and they implant them into her uterus. But there are so many complications at that age. Will she be able to carry full term, risk of Down syndrome, etc. Plus it would be costly. Some doctors will probably turn her around, but there is always one who will take her money.
I saw before somewhere a woman 68 had a child. By IVF of course not naturally. I imagine he will be long gone before that scenario crops up.

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member

That could be a whole new series, post menopausal pregnant women on TLC.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Update

Quick marriage because it is illegal to stay together if not. That is true but also it is the first excuse they find to rush into marriage, they do not want a life in common, nor happily ever after, they want to claim their right to live in the victim’s country.
If they get also presents and cash meanwhile it’s better.

Top Bottom