USA: 90 days fiance (series)

Heidi

The Sleuth - Staff Member
In a trailer for 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way, Laura gets upset that certain women are following Aladin on social media. "I assure you they are blocked," he says, though Laura remains skeptical. "If I not tell you, I am bad. If I tell you, I am also bad," a frustrated Aladin laments.
What about certain women Aladin is following :whistle:

Unbenannt.JPGgfre.JPGUnbenannt.JPGhgre.JPG

Going for the limit

I have just finished binge watching the latest series . Love it !
Vibrator bloody hell if that doesn't show you alone he is a rat then nothing will .
They do not like their women at all to have sex toys at all

Heidi

The Sleuth - Staff Member
It's rumored on the internet that they are married already and are just engaged for the show ;)
It looked to me as if she brought the vibrator :confused:

https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/93865-laura-aladin/

RealReality

On 6/4/2019 at 6:30 AM,
Did she whip out a sex toy? Yeah, cigarettes or not she’s Angela 2.0.

I'm disturbed and intrigued by that preview snippet. It looks like she just got to his room and no one even talked about sex yet. Everyone still has all their clothes on.

How is this the right time for a sex toy? Is she going to open up a store to sell them? Is he bad at sex? Does he have a Colt sized penis? Does he not know how to use it?

She has travelled thousands and thousands of miles for that dick, she should take advantage of that instead of breaking out a sex toy she could have used at home. I mean yes, you can use both, but geez.

And he looks absolutely unbothered, I'm sure he would be happy for her to use that every night so it doesn't have to be Ramadan all the time.

Top Bottom