USA: 90 days fiance (series)

Heidi C

Bloody hell.....some just don’t learn!! You’d have thought that having been shafted by the Moroccan, she’d have heard of bezness and seen straight through this one

Sadly, I was sucked in by my second rat as well. They are serpents who tempt and sweet talk us woman who just want to love someone and want someone to love us. :(

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel they want to puke when Zied the zit is on video talking to her and telling her " I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH" As soon as I saw that on the show it was flash back of my rats and I about threw up.

Talk about fake, phoney, lying pieces of crap these rats all are.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Your second rat was a classic example of La77aas, Heidi C.....he was pretending to help you.

When going through a tough time, it is human nature to care very much about the person helping you and becoming dependent....I was the same with my counsellor, though obviously not in a romantic way :D

The difference is, my counsellor was genuinely trying to help me, she was not putting on a show to scam me like your second rat did.....he was grooming you under false pretenses whilst you were vulnerable, he knew exactly what he was doing.

So far as I can see, this rat has not been pretending to help the victim....he has literally just gone straight in for the kill with an internet stranger :thumbsup:

Heidi C

Your second rat was a classic example of La77aas, Heidi C.....he was pretending to help you.

When going through a tough time, it is human nature to care very much about the person helping you and becoming dependent....I was the same with my counsellor, though obviously not in a romantic way :D

The difference is, my counsellor was genuinely trying to help me, she was not putting on a show to scam me like your second rat did.....he was grooming you under false pretenses whilst you were vulnerable, he knew exactly what he was doing.

So far as I can see, this rat has not been pretending to help the victim....he has literally just gone straight in for the kill with an internet stranger :thumbsup:

Oh yes, a professional, concerned, compassionate, helpful RAT, lol.

NO matter the Method of Operation these Rats use, it's almost always the same outcome for us victims.
I don't care if the show is scripted or not, I can see the similarities of these people and it's not even just the Rats from Tunisia I see it with several of these folks the American's are involved with. Pardon my menopausal mind as far as names go, but Paul and Karini are a good example, he does brown substance for her, and she belittles him. She's talking to other man right in front of him and she does that BLAH BLAH BLAH action with her hands as she walks away from her husband she's been disrespecting.

That witch Evenlin, in Engabao Ecuador has done nothing but use that guy who has now come there to be with her. She's got zero respect for him at all. She's a slut who's slept with others while she's using him for money. She openly treats him like crap and he's continuing to put up with it, because unlike her, he loves the person he's come to be with. She has zero intent to marry him because she's nothing but a user.

That little pudgy dude in Africa who was busy getting BJ's and talking with tons of women on social sites. She knows this yet she is willing to marry this little porker. WTH :eek: There are some folks who outright see this crap, yet they're so eager to have someone they're brushing their actions under the rug and going full steam ahead to marry them. UGH.

Caesar has sent that witch in Ukrain around 40 thousand dollars so far :eek: Damn I find the wrong guys, lol. I wish someone would have sent me $40 bucks even lol. Watching him do this for her, and how she speaks to him on the phone when HE CALLS HER, just makes me shake my head in disgust. He loves her, he has gone above and beyond to show her he does and he's just being led to the slaughter. SMDH

I wish a person could reach through the tv screen and shake these folks to wake them up before their nightmare blows up

That

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

NO matter the Method of Operation these Rats use, it's almost always the same outcome for us victims.
I don't care if the show is scripted or not, I can see the similarities of these people and it's not even just the Rats from Tunisia I see it with several of these folks the American's are involved with. Pardon my menopausal mind as far as names go, but Paul and Karini are a good example, he does brown substance for her, and she belittles him. She's talking to other man right in front of him and she does that BLAH BLAH BLAH action with her hands as she walks away from her husband she's been disrespecting.

That witch Evenlin, in Engabao Ecuador has done nothing but use that guy who has now come there to be with her. She's got zero respect for him at all. She's a slut who's slept with others while she's using him for money. She openly treats him like crap and he's continuing to put up with it, because unlike her, he loves the person he's come to be with. She has zero intent to marry him because she's nothing but a user.

That little pudgy dude in Africa who was busy getting BJ's and talking with tons of women on social sites. She knows this yet she is willing to marry this little porker. WTH :eek: There are some folks who outright see this crap, yet they're so eager to have someone they're brushing their actions under the rug and going full steam ahead to marry them. UGH.

Caesar has sent that witch in Ukrain around 40 thousand dollars so far :eek: Damn I find the wrong guys, lol. I wish someone would have sent me $40 bucks even lol. Watching him do this for her, and how she speaks to him on the phone when HE CALLS HER, just makes me shake my head in disgust. He loves her, he has gone above and beyond to show her he does and he's just being led to the slaughter. SMDH

I wish a person could reach through the tv screen and shake these folks to wake them up before their nightmare blows up

That
I agree, all of them are love rats :Evil:

Megane

That
I feel so sorry for ceasar he's couponing to keep his costs down, his fridge is empty and he's sending her $800 each month. He seems a very lonely man

Laura2014

Staff member
I feel so sorry for ceasar he's couponing to keep his costs down, his fridge is empty and he's sending her $800 each month. He seems a very lonely man
I wanted to shout STOP when he sent her $2,000 for a plane ticket she would never buy. Some of the people they feature are truly being exploited not just by the man/woman they met but it seems by the tv programme too. Maybe I’m bias but the men do seem much more gullible?

Heidi C

Yes, I feel sorry for him also. But even though I loved my rat, I could not send that much cash and put myself and the granddaughter in a financial situation like that. But it's funny what many of us do for love and I can see he's a person who truly loves this woman he's sending $$ .

I'm curious to see if he does send her the money she's not demanding after he'd already sent the 2 thousand for the trip to Mexico she's failed to purchase her ticket for. This is a trainwreck situation I believe.

Megane

I wanted to shout STOP when he sent her $2,000 for a plane ticket she would never buy. Some of the people they feature are truly being exploited not just by the man/woman they met but it seems by the tv programme too. Maybe I’m bias but the men do seem much more gullible?
I think we watch this because we know the signs and can see what's coming whereas others just think oh they're gullible fools. It makes you wonder though about this tv company letting people destroy their lives in the name of entertainment.

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Per Rebecca Parrott,

“Please stop sending me the link to Tunisian Love Rats. I am a PI (Private Investigator) and I already know Zied is different. I’ve done my research. I don’t need anyone to tell me about the person I am dating.”

Ummm ok :D Zied’s Tunisian bride is probably completing a registry of all the things she will buy with Rebeccas money in the future. This lady can’t have kids. I’m assuming they will adopt.:rolleyes: While in our country, age is just a number, we know that it is not just a number in Tunisia. It matters.

I will say, I love her tattoos, they look just like mine. But I didn’t pay $3,000 for them. Was so funny when Zied friends asked her how much she paid for them. Hehe.

SN: I did not send a message to her. A person from 90 Day Savage Edition did and that is what she sent back to them. I couldn’t screenshot it because I cannot find it. But I paraphrased what she said to them.

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
I think they choose to apply to be on the show because they get paid for the episodes they are on and get to be on television. The show doesn’t cover expenses. They also take so much film footage they can expose what they want. I think it is a balance of rat men and rat women this season. They have had quite a few real relationships on the show but now there are more obvious scammers. Maybe I’m just getting better at spotting them?

Megane

I quite clearly remember Rebecca Parrot sitting in her mini and her friend asking if she'd done background checks on zied. Rebecca replied that she couldn't because she didn't know how to for Tunisia. Now she claims she's done her checks and he's the real deal? Unbelievable. Maybe she and Mrs Marwen should become friends they're obviously both in denial.

Femme Fatale

Inactive
I quite clearly remember Rebecca Parrot sitting in her mini and her friend asking if she'd done background checks on zied. Rebecca replied that she couldn't because she didn't know how to for Tunisia. Now she claims she's done her checks and he's the real deal? Unbelievable. Maybe she and Mrs Marwen should become friends they're obviously both in denial.
Yep. That is what she told a lady who sent her a message and said she needed to check TLR, and to do her homework.

She is still married to a Moroccan. Zied may be a rat, but Rebecca is intentionally deceiving as well. I wonder if he knows she is still a married woman. When his family finds out, they surely will be furious. But they’ll probably still play it off in order for him to get his green card.

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
Yep. That is what she told a lady who sent her a message and said she needed to check TLR, and to do her homework.

She is still married to a Moroccan. Zied may be a rat, but Rebecca is intentionally deceiving as well. I wonder if he knows she is still a married woman. When his family finds out, they surely will be furious. But they’ll probably still play it off in order for him to get his green card.
Im sure they know now. It’s all over the internet.

Laura2014

Staff member
Did you watch it @laura it was how breaking
I did watch it last night. Poor Caesar has sent his beloved 2k for a plane ticket she will never buy. His friend advising him against it was on the button. He’s being exploited by the girlfriend and the programme.

Rebecca arrived in Tooneeseeia ( agree @goingforthelimit it drives me crazy the way they pronounce it) .... I’m sorry to be judgemental but what on earth does she see in this guy? His pals were all having a good laugh at him for choosing an older woman.

Unlucky in love Darcy is heading for the UK and the Canary Islands.

Megane

I did watch it last night. Poor Caesar has sent his beloved 2k for a plane ticket she will never buy. His friend advising him against it was on the button. He’s being exploited by the girlfriend and the programme.

Rebecca arrived in Tooneeseeia ( agree @goingforthelimit it drives me crazy the way they pronounce it) .... I’m sorry to be judgemental but what on earth does she see in this guy? His pals were all having a good laugh at him for choosing an older woman.

Unlucky in love Darcy is heading for the UK and the Canary Islands.
That coffee shop scene where his friends were asking how old she is and if he has a picture was so scripted. They'd know everything at this stage. She didn't even get out of the airport before he started spending her money. I was so gutted for her watching it last night.