Welcome to TLR

USA: 90 days fiance (series)

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
So I heard today on utube trouble in paradise for Rebecca and Zied.. he is bored while she works, and she is very insecure about him meeting friends, awful situation her last I think met another woman through a friend so this haunts her then the jealousy is not gonna work! She needs to gain some self confidence, but they may work it out

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
So I heard today on utube trouble in paradise for Rebecca and Zied.. he is bored while she works, and she is very insecure about him meeting friends, awful situation her last I think met another woman through a friend so this haunts her then the jealousy is not gonna work! She needs to gain some self confidence, but they may work it out
Lol just in case anyone was interested:)

Amira

Major Ratslayer
yes she got married too fast and got into the relationship way too fast. I think she makes the same mistake again with him as she did with the ex unfortunately

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
I really don't know but their ultimate goal is a visa?
To be honest I don’t think everyone on the show is in it for a visa, but some of the obvious ones. Mo and Danielle … absolutely he was a rat, I also think some of the Ukrainian and Russian girls are only waiting on the green card. And call me crazy , but I think Zied from Tunisia really cares about Rebecca,… again I don’t know the true behind scenes, we only see what Rebecca is posting

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I can't remember the South African guy but he really is an obnoxious pig - fancy telling her to 'know her place' WTF??

I couldn't stand Angela at first but she has really grown on me lol <3

MH x