USA: 90 days fiance (series)

Megane

Watching it now. Oh dear.... lamb to the slaughter. It’s filmed a few months ago and only aired now. I have to know what happened to her?
Me too, I'm thinking I wouldn't have gone there again after the morrocan but I went for rat 2 so who am I to judge. I went into that one informed, with my eyes wide open though with my TLR info.

Brasilgirl

after seeing this thread I've had to check out this 90 day fiance. Watching Rebecca plan to go and meet zied and I can see the heartache about to come. Poor poor woman
This Zied has already shown some classic rat tricks. He is so revolting. Greasy and fake. I worry about her. He defiantly has been brain washing her.

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
Me too, I'm thinking I wouldn't have gone there again after the morrocan but I went for rat 2 so who am I to judge. I went into that one informed, with my eyes wide open though with my TLR info.
And Darcy is having another go after her disaster with controlling Jesse, this time she’s heading now to the UK with diamonte $2000 dollar stilettos.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
And Darcy is having another go after her disaster with controlling Jesse, this time she’s heading now to the UK with diamonte $2000 dollar stilettos.
I only watched the series with mohammed and Danielle - how many series are there now and is it still only on YouTube?

MH x

Brasilgirl

I don't like that Tom from London and I've only the episode where she's chatting to him online. There's something not right about him
I don’t like him either. I think she is smitten and he is jest going sling. I don’t think he loves her.

Brasilgirl

I only watched the series with mohammed and Danielle - how many series are there now and is it still only on YouTube?

MH x
I watch the shows from TLC on my X-Box. I can buy the series there. It’s around $20 US. Depends on the series. The older series are cheaper.

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member

MH x
There are about six series. Including a new series just commenced with the third Tunisian man. It’s on TLC Chanel in the UK repeated throughout the week.

Top Bottom