Welcome to TLR

USA: 90 days fiance (series)

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I can't remember the South African guy but he really is an obnoxious pig - fancy telling her to 'know her place' WTF??

I couldn't stand Angela at first but she has really grown on me lol <3

MH x
His name is Usman. A real rat.

I love Angela! Though I sometimes think she’s a bit tough to Michael, who is such a sweet guy and who truly loves her, I think. I believe she has a tough life and now she doesn’t take crap from no one and gets defensive easily. She cracked me up when she called Michael’s friends “the Goofballs”. She’s hilarious and she may be a bit rough around the edges, but she has a heart of gold and with people like her, at least you know where you stand. What you see is what you get. She’s my girl.

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
I can't remember the South African guy but he really is an obnoxious pig - fancy telling her to 'know her place' WTF??

I couldn't stand Angela at first but she has really grown on me lol <3

MH x
@MH007 i agree, at first I was thinking she is just rude and disrespectful to his culture, but then I start seeing her side, it should be about both cultures and both decisions, she is not Nigerian woman therefore they need to stop holding her to their standards, I think, but she is wild and outspoken :)
Something about the woman Darcy who now has her own show that makes me want to scream…

Hayhud

Major Ratslayer
@MH007 i agree, at first I was thinking she is just rude and disrespectful to his culture, but then I start seeing her side, it should be about both cultures and both decisions, she is not Nigerian woman therefore they need to stop holding her to their standards, I think, but she is wild and outspoken :)
Something about the woman Darcy who now has her own show that makes me want to scream…
She showed us all her boobies... LOL LOL.

Hayhud

Major Ratslayer
His name is Usman. A real rat.

I love Angela! Though I sometimes think she’s a bit tough to Michael, who is such a sweet guy and who truly loves her, I think. I believe she has a tough life and now she doesn’t take crap from no one and gets defensive easily. She cracked me up when she called Michael’s friends “the Goofballs”. She’s hilarious and she may be a bit rough around the edges, but she has a heart of gold and with people like her, at least you know where you stand. What you see is what you get. She’s my girl.
I sooooo Agree. She cracks me up and showing her boobies on the Tell All. OMG, I about died laughing.