USA: 90 days fiance (series)

Heidi C

I can't do with Darcy she's plastic and enhanced and comes across as desperate to find a husband although that could be the way programme is edited. Don't think she'll find her happy ever after with Tom.
Darcy needs to lay off the cosmetic treatments and get some professional counseling. She's a train wreck and it's sad to watch.

I watched the show where her and her sisters and others from the older 90 DF were on and they'd watch the newer folks and give their input on things that were going on in the newer shows. And Darcy and her sister were always together in that, and I think Darcy is funny and has cute things about her. But this Tom pig is not for her. He's clueless on how to love and even nurture a woman in a relationship. Darcy is very insecure, this would explain why she's always getting procedures done, she's not in touch with other issues that need serious care. She's going to regret Sir Tom very soon. He's as cold as an ice cube and void of feelings Darcy would need from a real man.

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
Darcy needs to lay off the cosmetic treatments and get some professional counseling. She's a train wreck and it's sad to watch.

I watched the show where her and her sisters and others from the older 90 DF were on and they'd watch the newer folks and give their input on things that were going on in the newer shows. And Darcy and her sister were always together in that, and I think Darcy is funny and has cute things about her. But this Tom pig is not for her. He's clueless on how to love and even nurture a woman in a relationship. Darcy is very insecure, this would explain why she's always getting procedures done, she's not in touch with other issues that need serious care. She's going to regret Sir Tom very soon. He's as cold as an ice cube and void of feelings Darcy would need from a real man.
I think Sir Tom is a rebound relationship from Jesse. I don’t think it will last, but Darcy will get hurt again big time. I feel sad for her.

Heidi C

I think Sir Tom is a rebound relationship from Jesse. I don’t think it will last, but Darcy will get hurt again big time. I feel sad for her.
It's clear to see, Tom also has his own issues. He seems to not know what he wants and his friend certainly is letting him know she's aware of his issues. Darcy, she's got to stop acting so desperate for marriage. The look Tom gave her at the Jewelry store window was classic. He looks at her like "Are you for real?" lol

It's going to be interesting to see what happens in the end, but I have a feeling your right, they're not going to work and part ways.

Heidi C

Well it was no surprise at all when I watched Jenny and Sumit. I had the feeling he was married all along, and sure enough, he spilled the beans that he's already married. What a bafoon. Poor Jenny :(

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
Well it was no surprise at all when I watched Jenny and Sumit. I had the feeling he was married all along, and sure enough, he spilled the beans that he's already married. What a bafoon. Poor Jenny :(
I think that episode airs in the UK tomorrow, but yes suspected something like that. What on earth is his game? Presumably it will turn out to have been an arranged marriage or something? So how did he go through the promise ceremony without disclosing it?

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
I think that episode airs in the UK tomorrow, but yes suspected something like that. What on earth is his game? Presumably it will turn out to have been an arranged marriage or something? So how did he go through the promise ceremony without disclosing it?
I don’t think they did the ring ceremony. I’m not sure if he is technically married or married and living with his wife when he is not with Jenny. But married is married. I’m also not sure how he affords it all without a job. But I do feel bad for Jenny because as her daughter said “he has her under a spell”. You could tell her daughter sees more of his game from her perspective. A new twist in a rat tactics. Maybe he’s looking for a mistress?

Beverley

What does Rebecca see in Zied, he's definitely not easy on the eye and as soon as he opens his mouth, i just cringe... but poor Ceasar he has sent her so much money, sent her 2,000 for flight which she ended up using to buy things she needed for the trip, he then bought her flight ticket, sent her and she has done nothing but ignore him and he still things she loves him, its absolutely heartbreaking to watch

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
Ukrainian catfishs are quite famous. "Maria" is, meanwhile, sitting with his buddies in the club and enjoys the money he has scammed. :)

spartacus

Junior Rat Expert
What does Rebecca see in Zied, he's definitely not easy on the eye and as soon as he opens his mouth, i just cringe... but poor Ceasar he has sent her so much money, sent her 2,000 for flight which she ended up using to buy things she needed for the trip, he then bought her flight ticket, sent her and she has done nothing but ignore him and he still things she loves him, its absolutely heartbreaking to watch
So sad. I feel like that was alot of us with our rats :(

Amira

Rat Expert
Unfortunately, they think they married parties that are only looking for money and residence permits in this series.

Amira

Rat Expert
The most surprising thing is that if they get married and get divorced then is he / she responsible for their ex up to 10 years even though they are divorced? Strange and sour

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
Plus, this is the reality show with the most unemployed people I know about. :)

usagurrl

Hey all, I’m new from the USA, thanks for approving me. I was interested in this site after watching Zied on 90 day fiancé. The concept of marrying a Tunisian is strange here, so the show has a lot of us hooked. Rebecca would be financially responsible for him for ten years so the stakes are high

Top Bottom