USA: 90 days fiance (series)

Cydney

US attitude is we typically we expect people to be savvy about relationships, since there was obviously a huge gap in their physical appearance, she should have known. And abuse is almost always unforgivable here, especially abuse to try to keep someone in a romantic relationship. As for Latinx, they usually enter our country through asylum, maybe that’s easier than finding a sponsor. Anyway I’m just sharing the American perspective – I wasn’t expecting anyone to take it so weirdly personally. The Popper quotes made you come off as mental, it’s a 20 min reality show, just breathe lol
Please don't presume that because you watch a heavily edited "reality" tv show that you must come here and represent the "American perspective". First there are plenty of Americans in the group. Second, not one of them needs to be educated on your perspective. This is a place for victims of romance fraud and those who support them to come together and heal, problem solve, commiserate, vent, support. etc. It is not a spectacle for your amusement.
Lastly your perspective is yours alone and certainly not the "American perspective" rather the perspective of an American.

Cydney

I would like to point out that Mohammed planne from early on to use VAWA to keep his greencard if he divorced danielle early. She did not "abuse" him and neither did her son. That asshole called the police on her so many times that the police finally had to tell him to stop because he was wasting their time because his calls were without merit. He was just trying to prove "abuse" that didnt exist. You know nothing about how these assholes operate. YOU are the naive one falling for his act and actually believing that Danielle was "abusive"

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
Tun as T and as in "Moon"
isi as in "busy", note: the first i has the emphasis of the word, the second one is carried over into a "ya"
a as in "bar"

Tunisia = somewhat like "Toonîsie-ya"

Wrong pronounciation might also come from the word being misspelled in english often as "Tunesia".

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
You are far more eloquent than me I would describe it as 'tune is e ah' :p

MH x

Big Bang Theory

Administrator
US attitude is we typically we expect people to be savvy about relationships, since there was obviously a huge gap in their physical appearance, she should have known.
Exactly... As the general attitude is that she should have know than surely the general attitude should be 'we knew' and if people in general 'knew' that he was lying, using her and conning her just to get a visa how can they defend that? How can they think that's ok? How can they accept that he planned it all from the start and still put the blame her ?

And FYI he fooled the immigration authorities, they must have believed it was a 'genuine relationship' or he wouldn't have got his visa...
And yet it's somehow now all her fault because he also fooled her :confused:

Blossum

Sad that Rebecca can't see that Zied is a rat. He told his mom what his motives were when she was outside of the house doing laundry.

Blossum

And his sister was very rude. Perhaps it was her English, but Rebecca should have walked out and got on a flight. His sister has already shown her respect level.

Blossum

I actually feel a tiny bit bad for Aladin, although he is a rat. He doesn't deserve to be called gay if there is not evidence that he is. Laura is a mess. How do you get deported from the USA, back to Canada. LOL.

Stars

I actually feel a tiny bit bad for Aladin, although he is a rat. He doesn't deserve to be called gay if there is not evidence that he is. Laura is a mess. How do you get deported from the USA, back to Canada. LOL.
Did you happen to see the whole social media blunder about how Laura was pregnant and that she had an ectopic pregnancy?

Blossum

Did you happen to see the whole social media blunder about how Laura was pregnant and that she had an ectopic pregnancy?
Yes. What she failed to mention is that her doctor had already told the world she had gone through menopause. While there might still be a chance to get pregnant ( you never know), but highly unlikely. She also failed to mention that a ectopic pregnancy requires surgery. She didn't do her homework I see.

Stars

Yes. What she failed to mention is that her doctor had already told the world she had gone through menopause. While there might still be a chance to get pregnant ( you never know), but highly unlikely. She also failed to mention that a ectopic pregnancy requires surgery. She didn't do her homework I see.
She also painted a black eye on her face and tried to pass it off as an injury on her Instagram for everyone to speculate... Of course, Aladin is a pig and a visa hunter... but she's no prize either.

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
And don't forget to watch both, "90 days fiance - The other way" and "90 days fiance - before the 90 days", because the rat alert applies to both series. :)

SouthernGirl

Yes, I read about the pregnancy thing that Laura clearly made up. Then there was a picture of her with a black eye on Instagram. She removed it since but nobody believed he did it and everyone said it looked like it was makeup. Even people who don’t like Aladin don’t believe anything she says now. To be honest, I like it that Rats like Aladin or Mohamed Jbali planned to use and con these women, but they ended up with crazies who gave them a hard time. Serves them right! There is also the rat Zied, who is a good actor too. Rebecca is very naive and clueless too but at least, she’s not into drama like Laura and Danielle.

Stars

Yes, I read about the pregnancy thing that Laura clearly made up. Then there was a picture of her with a black eye on Instagram. She removed it since but nobody believed he did it and everyone said it looked like it was makeup. Even people who don’t like Aladin don’t believe anything she says now. To be honest, I like it that Rats like Aladin or Mohamed Jbali planned to use and con these women, but they ended up with crazies who gave them a hard time. Serves them right! There is also the rat Zied, who is a good actor too. Rebecca is very naive and clueless too but at least, she’s not into drama like Laura and Danielle.
I’m not too sure about Rebecca. She has already had a rat from Morocco! You’d think she’d be more on top of things. Ofcourse there have been women that have been conned several times.

SouthernGirl

I’m not too sure about Rebecca. She has already had a rat from Morocco! You’d think she’d be more on top of things. Ofcourse there have been women that have been conned several times.
Exactly, Stars! She even said on the show that when Zied asked her for money, it reminded her of her ex-husband, but then, she’s still with him. I feel sorry for her in a way because when she realizes he was with her just to use her, it will be too late and she’ll end up damaged emotionally.

Top Bottom