USA ban on Muslims entering USA

Heidi

I've seen people detained indefinetly in institutions who were less dangerous. The land of the Free just became the land of the 'help free me'!
I´d like to know who exactly pulls his strings....

Laura2014

Staff Member/Administrator
Staff member
I´d like to know who exactly pulls his strings....
He a four string puppet. Ivanka holds two and Putin the other two.

Putin calls him every night at bedtime and says .... Good job Donald lets do even better tomorrow!

Liona

Putin calls him every night at bedtime and says .... Good job Donald lets do even better tomorrow!
Was you present while that calling?;);)
I have not been known russophobia is so wide-spread still. But now I see Media do their brainwashing job in all over the world- to separate the people, to seed the fear.:thumbsup:

Heidi

I have not been known russophobia is so wide-spread still. But now I see Media do their brainwashing job in all over the world- to separate the people, to seed the fear.:thumbsup:
@Liona, you find that offensive. I find it funny.... That´s why I´m happier than you :D

02ce3e5c2cd45405a77d8c5f2052721f.jpg

Last edited:

Laura2014

Staff member
Lighten up Liona, if we didn't laugh and make fun of the ridiculousness of it all occasionally we would probably all be jumping from tall buildings....

Heidi

Are you a legal US resident who has been affected by Trump's travel ban? Friday 10 February 2017

Share your experiences
We would like to hear from legal long-term residents who have experienced difficulties at US airports. Have you been denied entry to the US, or had to wait much longer than usual? Have you been asked about your faith or your views about Donald Trump ( :eek: )
or felt uncomfortable about the type of questions you had to answer?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/10/trump-travel-ban-us-residents-questioned-border-airports

I think I know what would happen to my green card if they would ask me :rolleyes:

Laura2014

Staff member
Are you a legal US resident who has been affected by Trump's travel ban? Friday 10 February 2017

Share your experiences

We would like to hear from legal long-term residents who have experienced difficulties at US airports. Have you been denied entry to the US, or had to wait much longer than usual? Have you been asked about your faith or your views about Donald Trump ( :eek: )
or felt uncomfortable about the type of questions you had to answer?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/10/trump-travel-ban-us-residents-questioned-border-airports

I think I know what would happen to my green card if they would ask me :rolleyes:
Yes, I think on this one subject you should remained zipped!

More than ever your adopted country needs you!

Laura2014

Staff member
Some might say the credibility of the nation is at stake. Perhaps while he is there someone could assess his mental health status?

Heidi

Some might say the credibility of the nation is at stake. Perhaps while he is there someone could assess his mental health status?
Here are the analyses by my pet psychologist. Of course there is a lot more on YouTube ;)

Donald Trump Has Mental Health Problems

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Ok so I've kept my silence for ages, but I'm a little bored with housework, so decided to comment on a political thread :p

The title of this thread: USA ban on Muslims entering USA. What I'd like to know, is why is there not a thread about the sixteen Muslim states with a blanket ban on Israelis entering their countries? Is it not true to say that the Western left wing agenda, can be seen to be supporting a policy with Nazi overtones by their silence in supporting the most persecuted race on earth?
How many acts of mass terrorism have the Jews committed compared to the slaughter that they suffered in the twentieth century and since the first century BC? Where are the protest marches about this?

Now then, can I start a new thread called 'Save our Bacon - keep Sharia law out'? :D As a woman, Sharia law is the most oppressive and degrading system of governance in the entire world. Here in England and around the globe, I'm seeing far too much Sharia influence emerging in the civilised world. I do not want my children to grow up in a society that believes any aspect of this barbaric law is acceptable for women, children, men....and pigs :p The dabate is now open...I'm ready for the abuse! ;)

Heidi

Ok so I've kept my silence for ages, but I'm a little bored with housework, so decided to comment on a political thread :p
Dear Mango, the travel ban runs contrary to the fundamental structure of the United States constitutional democracy.
May I suggest that you inform yourself more deeply about the issue :)

"The very idea that the leader of the free world vetoing access to lawful travellers based on their country of origin is as contradictory as it is unethical.
But in the eyes of The Donald – an unabashed, unreconstructed Neanderthal – only a belts and braces approach will do, leaving chaos, confusion, protest and outrage in its wake."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/31/donald-trumps-travel-ban-not-nazism-many-muslim-countries/

Last edited:

RatBitten

We have no credibility anymore! It's scary to think it's just been a few weeks, we have 4 years to get through;(

Heidi

Trump Uses Doctored Fox News Footage To Bash Immigrants In Sweden :whistle:

Top Bottom